Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEN/MEM Over 2nd Half

This is my first time making a "lock" type post. Its not a lock and Im not guaranteeing anything but I have been doing really well (for the first time) on my larger bets. 2nd half bets are my strong suit too. Both teams are missing open shots and the intensity is huge on the defensive end...

As a basketball player I know that the first thing to wear down is the defense and when people are exhausted it results in quicker shots, more fouls, and more putbacks.

I'm feeling lucky but I think this is a good play. GL!
    Points Awarded:

SugarShane gave Tofudog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jon2345
    jon2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

i think it will go over to. i wanna go large on it but its been a terrible week

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Guys can't even dribble down court anymore. Sloppy game. Getting the ball swiped from behind shouldn't be such a common occurrence

Tofudog

Despite all of the antics the over still looks good..

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

jon2345
    jon2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

SugarShane
    SugarShane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    This is my first time making a "lock" type post. Its not a lock and Im not guaranteeing anything but I have been doing really well (for the first time) on my larger bets. 2nd half bets are my strong suit too. Both teams are missing open shots and the intensity is huge on the defensive end...

As a basketball player I know that the first thing to wear down is the defense and when people are exhausted it results in quicker shots, more fouls, and more putbacks.

I'm feeling lucky but I think this is a good play. GL!
    I love playing 2nd half lines and REALLY appreciate this insight and advice brother, keep it up! Once again, thank you!

Tofudog

Quote Originally Posted by SugarShane View Post
    I love playing 2nd half lines and REALLY appreciate this insight and advice brother, keep it up! Once again, thank you!
    Thanks! I hope I helped someone. I had a nice night before heading out on a cruise in the Bahamas.. Only $400 for the week. Ive never been on a cruise before but the prices before Xmas were too cheap to pass up

Hawaii
    Hawaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

I used this as a hedge for my 195 under and glad i did...won both! Good play!!!!