darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

can easily see them not covering

would not trust them at all at this point

have to at least win eventually though

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Lakers will either win by double digits or lose the game! That's how they roll

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

You cant lay points with the Lakers on the road, the only shot where there was even a possibility of taking them in this game was if the ML was 2-1 or less. That is also because theyre playing the worst team in the league. But Washington is actually improving so that might not be the case anymore, especially at home and with Lakers on the back side of a back to back. Lakers probably should have pulled a Spurs last night and sent Kobe and Howard to D.C last night, but they cant do that because I dont think they have enough guys active to give those guys time off.

On the road lakers are basically an automatic fade ATS for anyone against anyone. Results dont lie. Its a long term winner that takes zero ability to 'handicap' just lock and load.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy shit the Lakers are up by 8

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Not anymore.... I have Lakers ML in a parlay and i don't feel comfortable about it at all.....this team is old and in the 3rd and 4th qtrs if its close the Lakers will struggle to win due to the b2b, tired legs.