riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lakers/Cavs - Kobe & Kyrie Props

Kobe does not forget. Yes he could come out and only drop 14, but I will be able to live with that since he has only failed to score 30 points twice in his last 10 games.

Kobe Over 29.5 points (+100)

Kyrie's first game back. Looking for him to be pumped to be back on the floor at home vs the Mamba. Everyone over performs against the Lakers and I look for Kyrie to have a great game tonight. Sure he may get 10 assists and 18 points, but that's another one i'll be able to live with. (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/87...angeles-lakers)

Kyrie Over 21.5 points (-105)

Tail, Fade, Ridicule, whatever...Good luck.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

He actually torched them last season, too. Gibson can't guard him.. like 4" difference in height.
    This prop KB 29.5 went from -120 to -115 to -105 to +100.

GL with the Irving one.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by MrVJP View Post
    He actually torched them last season, too. Gibson can't guard him.. like 4" difference in height.

GL with the Irving one.
    Yeah i've been watching the juice drop since it was posted. Grabbed it once it hit +100. Is tonight the night that distribution-Kobe comes out and gets 7 assists? Could be but I doubt it.

riffraff24

You always have a shot with Kobe. I've seen him drop 2 points in the first quarter and still cover 30 for the game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

GL with the Irving one.
    I don't think Byron Scott is dumb enough to let Gibson guard Bryant. He will most likely move Gee to the 2 and bring in someone else at the 3 (Casspi, someone) if he's smart. If he doesn't, well then thanks Byron cause I'm on the Lakers.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't think Byron Scott is dumb enough to let Gibson guard Bryant. He will most likely move Gee to the 2 and bring in someone else at the 3 (Casspi, someone) if he's smart. If he doesn't, well then thanks Byron cause I'm on the Lakers.
    Smart man. Lakers or no one on this one for me. Still waiting to decide if i'm taking the pre-game line or waiting for a halftime wager.

riffraff24

The Kobe over now back to -125. Got it at the perfect time.

They also took Kyrie off the board...for now

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I watch every Laker game. Last season he had Gibson, Parker, and Gee on him but Gibson was on him most of the time when Gibson was on the floor-- about 18 of his points came off Gibson. Primarily had Parker on him. No Parker this season. If Gee moves over, MWP will be on Gibson which is even worse (who is getting a lot of time because Caspi has just been beyond awful).
    Either way, Hill was announced to be starting about 30 mins ago => More Kobe ball with the 2 butterfingers in the post.

riffraff24

I watch every Laker game. Last season he had Gibson, Parker, and Gee on him but Gibson was on him most of the time when Gibson was on the floor-- about 18 of his points came off Gibson. Primarily had Parker on him. No Parker this season. If Gee moves over, MWP will be on Gibson which is even worse (who is getting a lot of time because Caspi has just been beyond awful).
    Either way, Hill was announced to be starting about 30 mins ago => More Kobe ball with the 2 butterfingers in the post.

riffraff24

MrVJP...You from LA?

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4521

base on your props, over 204 a solid bet

MrVJP

Nope, im actually in Houston atm but watch every laker game-- sometimes twice which has been torture this year with the rotating on defense..
    Good other prop: Griffin over 20.5. Griffin averages 30ppg vs the Bulls: as good as those bigs are in the half court set Griffin blasts past them in transition. Bulls dont have anyone to guard CP3 other than Hinrich and CP3 gets a lot of steals when he is guarding hinrich (3 to 4) => more fast-break. Prefer taking live wagering on this game so might not put much into the props. GL all.

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Kobe and Kylie head to head points

-6.5 handicap for Kobe at -115

take it of leave it?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6531

Scott claims gee is the best defender in the league. I'm sure he will be on Kobe for what it's worth

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    Kobe and Kylie head to head points

-6.5 handicap for Kobe at -115

take it of leave it?
    Can't guard any PG lol I feel much much safer taking just Kobe over 29.5 than I would that. He is coming back after a long time out so who knows how that goes. I look at it this way: the Kobe prop has over 70%+ chance of hitting. Playing 70%+ plays turns out well over the season, GL all

sportfan

up to 206 everywhere

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

... Cavaliers ML has no shot, right?

sportfan

theres a shot , lakers lost to the jazz at home a team theyd owned for many years

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    theres a shot , lakers lost to the jazz at home a team theyd owned for many years
    You watch the games..? Completely different teams. Kanter+Millsap+Jefferson on Jamison and Hill when Dwight is out.. compared to.. Varejao, Thompson..

sportfan

i agreed jazz > cavs

riffraff24

Ended up taking Lakers -6 on my drive home. 25-23 Cavs right now and honestly id rather Lakers be down by 2 than up by 10 right now. They always deflate when taking early leagues. This should keep them aggressive in the long term of the game. Props off to a decent start. lets go!

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Ended up taking Lakers -6 on my drive home. 25-23 Cavs right now and honestly id rather Lakers be down by 2 than up by 10 right now. They always deflate when taking early leagues. This should keep them aggressive in the long term of the game. Props off to a decent start. lets go!
    Ball movement has been anti kobe. Duhon is not looking his way at all. Neither is Artest-- but thats normal. Prop will hit but if they continue to refuse to defend.. GG

riffraff24

Ball movement has been anti kobe. Duhon is not looking his way at all. Neither is Artest-- but thats normal. Prop will hit but if they continue to refuse to defend.. GG
    They will do better 2nd half.

sportfan

lakers are so painful to watch

riffraff24

lakers are so painful to watch
    Yup. Lets just see how painful I can make it for myself. Adding Lakers -7.5 2nd Half.

sportfan

more salt on the wounds

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 more Kyrie points and you're good

MrVJP

Refused to defend. Absolutely disgusting. If you watched closely, on 4 possessions in a row they defended the Cavaliers until 3 seconds left on shotclock and they got layups on 3 and made jumper in one (all this in the 4th). I hedged at halftime Lakers -7.5 so I cover there. Got Knicks +220 during live wagering-- parlayed it with Kobe over 29.5 so it can turn into quite a good day for me. Also got Kobe 29.5 by itself.. and Kobe 29.5 + Griffin 20.5 lol I really got carried away there but it hit.
    If you're on 5Dimes its a good thing to open parlay these + returns stuff..

When Blake and Nash come back the TOs will reduce. Also Pau coming back will allow Hill to come off the bench when Jamison becomes detrimental-- failed on a few possessions there. Not too discouraged anymore they'll still be there in the end if everyone is healthy.

riffraff24

more salt on the wounds
    Nope! Cash!

Kobe Over Win
    Kyrie Over Win

Lakers -6 Loss
    Lakers -7.5 2H Win