OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do the Spurs go down Thursday? Signs point to yes

MY BAD I MEAN WEDNESDAY Jazz v. Spurs

Short road fave -3, the classic

Houston had a few opportunities to take them down but theyre really not a complete NBA team.

The Jazz meanwhile dismantled the Lottery Lakers theyre last game and have had a pretty travel light month of December which could have them comfortable and clicking on all cylinders.
    It looks like Favours will be back and the Jazz bench has been playing off the charts with a few guys banged up the past few games. With these two benches the over looks pretty enticing honestly.
    Betting against the Spurs is like betting on the Raptors in that you're gonna get burned most of the time, but this looks like a pretty damn good spot to fade the Spurs.
    I like Utah +3 and ML

Edit: These two teams combine for 74 points from their bench. That means they need 140 from their 10 starters. The spurs get about 65 points from their starting 5 and the Jazz get 70 from their starting 5. If you add those together you get the razor sharp line at about 209...this o/u is tough. Over looks too juicy though the way these two teams have been scoring and their benches contributing.
    Last edited by OhMyEli; 12-11-12 at 10:32 PM.