dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

the steelers and knicks have taught us a very valuable lesson in spots betting

Both teams went on the road as underdogs without their star player and won the game SU. I LOST all my bankroll on the heat tonight the only reason why i took the Miami penetrators, was because carmelo was out. A TEAM CAN STILL WIN WITHOUT ITS STAR PLAYER. lesson learned the hard way

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Yeah it has been done before. The thing you should have learnt is how to manage a bankroll.

dirtycash66

i only had $1500 left and i said fu.ck it, all or nothing. who could have imagined Miami losing that game.. seriously

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

The steelers win was far more shocking than the knicks. The knicks shoot the 3 ball very well and all they had to do was get hot which they did to make a game of it. I also had miami. I just want to know where the defense went for the heat

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Guys, this is NBA, where amazing happens. Any result is possible. Orlando can beat Lakers on the road, Miami can lose versus Washington and New York. Any team can lose in any given day. It's important to manage your risk. Anything can misfire.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirtycash may i suggest ou find something valuable and head straight to hardcore pawn to get issued another bankroll...this time make it last longer.

bhodgin
    bhodgin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Only a fool would have taken Miami last nite. With or without Melo, doesn't matter when Miami is playing horrible defense. They lost to the Wiz, who would be beaten by the Knicks 2nd unit. Then they should have lost to the Spurs, who sat their 4 best players. What made you think they'd stick with New York? LOL

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you take your betting record to hardcore pawn in detroit and can prove your a good capper dirtycash...seth will bankroll you.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

I will never bet with the Heat. Just not fully reliable with the "guaranteed wins"
    They struggled with the spurs bench and they just lost to the wizards the other day...... nuff said

dirtycash66

well, lesson learned. i will never bet on the heat even if they were playing against the bobcats bench and the line was heat +10

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by bhodgin View Post
    Only a fool would have taken Miami last nite. With or without Melo, doesn't matter when Miami is playing horrible defense. They lost to the Wiz, who would be beaten by the Knicks 2nd unit. Then they should have lost to the Spurs, who sat their 4 best players. What made you think they'd stick with New York? LOL
    Thats not necessarily true, I don't think Miami was a fool's play at all. There were a lot of angles that pointed to Miami last night. It was a good spot for them and thats really what betting the NBA is about, it's about situational plays and not necessarily who the better team is.

TB12
    GO PATS
    TB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Once the line hit +10 before tip-off I put a wager on NYK because I knew everyone was going for Miami.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Didn't the Spurs/Heat game where the Spurs were minus four starters and still kept it close to the very end tip you off that maybe the Heat aren't really that good this year? Sorry about your loss...I hate hearing about all in losses. But it wasn't the spot to move all in.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Betting an NBA team the first game they are without their star player has been an angle for years.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Agreed...not a bad bet, but definately not the right situation to go All In.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

didn't go all in but bet twice as more as my usual on the Heat, AND lost money by paying for an expensive ticket to the game. Lost time, energy...my voice.
    Free drinks at a south beach club didn't do much but aggravate the loss some more.

Fukk it.
    I heard the usual "that's the way the cards fall/dice roll" comments all night from seasoned gamblers, and it's true.
    Discipline and self-control only prevail...

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

I had a 4pnt teaser with MIA -3 and DEN -6.5, feeling like a super sharp and once again Miami let me down. Their defense was atrocious and they were settling for bad shots time and time again. Spoelstra is the problem IMO. The players don't respect him and I don't ascribe to the way he runs their offense. I'm staying away from them until they get it together or get a new coach. Lesson learned

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    Spoelstra is the problem IMO. The players don't respect him and I don't ascribe to the way he runs their offense. I'm staying away from them until they get it together or get a new coach. Lesson learned
    the players definitely run the heat and definitely don't respect Spoelstra. Remember last year when Wade got in his face and Spolestra still played him?

His ass would of been benched if he played for great coaches like Doc Rivers or Popovich

Ajax1489
    Ajax1489's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I had the Ravens teased at -.5 which was tied to a few teasers because this was the one I felt most comfortable with. Boy, did they screw me over.