CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Why did Stern risk Miami falling 3-2 at 2 different points in 2 different series' last year if nba is rigged? only taking a career game from dwayne wade in one of them and a career game from lebron in the other to get to a game 7. if it was rigged nba's golden boy should have had a clear easy path to the finals. if bron doesn't unleash against boston game 6 (not at the free throw line, jumper after jumper), he is sitting home right now with 0 rings.
    That would be too obvious. Drama theory. Lebron can take over a game at anytime. Some games he just stands around but then when the call is made he puts up 40 points

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    That would be too obvious. Drama theory. Lebron can take over a game at anytime. Some games he just stands around but then when the call is made he puts up 40 points
    Right. That's why he went home crying in 2011 when he lost to Dallas and wouldn't answer his phone or leave his house for 2 weeks. Because Stern told him he has to lose to Dallas or else....

Don't argue with me about this. You can't win.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Ringless Lebitch was a story. Gave a lot of people in the business something to talk about. Guess Stern decided it was time last year. He could of delayed it another year if he wanted too.

Br0nxer

Right. That's why he went home crying in 2011 when he lost to Dallas and wouldn't answer his phone or leave his house for 2 weeks. Because Stern told him he has to lose to Dallas or else....

What makes you think Stern brings him into the loop. The writers don't need to include the players. They just write the scripts.

CanuckG

Mark Cuban and Dirk needed a ring and LeBron has time to win another 4-5 rings easy. Plus Jason Kidd was due the storyline was perfect last year for Miami to win. I can go on and on.

Br0nxer

Players aren't in on the fix. They just play

It's the league, writers and refs

Goat Milk

Mark Cuban and Dirk needed a ring and LeBron has time to win another 4-5 rings easy. Plus Jason Kidd was due the storyline was perfect last year for Miami to win. I can go on and on.
    So in game 2 of the nba finals in 2011, Miami up by 15 with 4 minutes to go, the game is in the bag, Lebron starts smiling getting happy, getting ready to take a 2-0 lead and probably win his first ring. Stern called in and said, make sure you let Dirk make every shot down the stretch. It's in the script. If Dirk doesn't unleash there, Miami wins the series most likely.

Why is Steve Nash ringless if you believe in the "due" theory? You don't think they could have rigged that series 2 years ago for the SUns to beat the Lakers?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Players aren't in on the fix. They just play

It's the league, writers and refs
    So with Jordan hitting that 3 in game5 I think? against Utah in the finals to put the bulls up by 1. Utah in control of that series. Would have gone up 3-2. If Jordan misses that shot they probably lose the series. Was that scripted to go down like that?

Br0nxer

So with Jordan hitting that 3 in game5 I think? against Utah in the finals to put the bulls up by 1. Utah in control of that series. Would have gone up 3-2. If Jordan misses that shot they probably lose the series. Was that scripted to go down like that?
    Yup....Sure was
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

CanuckG

So in game 2 of the nba finals in 2011, Miami up by 15 with 4 minutes to go, the game is in the bag, Lebron starts smiling getting happy, getting ready to take a 2-0 lead and probably win his first ring. Stern called in and said, make sure you let Dirk make every shot down the stretch. It's in the script. If Dirk doesn't unleash there, Miami wins the series most likely.

Why is Steve Nash ringless if you believe in the "due" theory? You don't think they could have rigged that series 2 years ago for the SUns to beat the Lakers?
    You keep thinking the players know what the league wants..............if you don't think the NBA or any other league has an agenda then I can't help you.

Br0nxer

Goater you seriously think this shit is on the up and up or are you just pulling my chain?

Goat Milk

Yup....Sure was
    and if he missed?

Canuck, Goodell told Wes Welker he had to drop that ball against the Gmen for the sealed victory or he'd send someone to kill his wife.

CanuckG

Goater you seriously think this shit is on the up and up or are you just pulling my chain?

Br0nxer

and if he missed?

Canuck, Goodell told Wes Welker he had to drop that ball against the Gmen for the sealed victory or he'd send someone to kill his wife.
    I never said the NFL is fixed. It isn't IMO. Not even close. Totally on the up and up

Goat Milk

I'll drop it. Please. I'll let the Giants win. Just don't kill my wife Roger, please

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

goater where my nba winner at pal?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

attention whore.....he should have been born a woman~

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I've never seen LeBron answer the phone during a game

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crawford thinks its about him, not the game. Thats always been his attitude

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

someone shoot this queer

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never seen a referee as excited as Joey to call a BS call against the Lakers lol
    Why couldnt they use instant replay since the Laker was outside the restricted area?

Br0nxer

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

WOW! I totally missed that! Did that SOB really do that? Fukking clown needs to gtfo. For real. That's an embellishment (a mockery). That's totally showing up a player. Crawford should be suspended.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    WOW! I totally missed that! Did that SOB really do that? Fukking clown needs to gtfo. For real. That's an embellishment (a mockery). That's totally showing up a player. Crawford should be suspended.
    I don't think you know what embellishment means.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kobe Bryant's expression tells me all that I need to know.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

If the NBA and Stern had any integrity, and they don't, they would fine and or suspend this clown. I don't care which teams are involved, this type of behavior is unacceptable. It's bad enough that his shiny bald head distracts us from the game. We certainly don't need to see this fool dancing. Maybe he was openly auditioning for Dancing With the Stars?

First 12