MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

They have cost me against Houston and LA... but for some reason I like them tonight in Denver.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Gotta feeling (when the line comes out) that they're not gonna have too many backers.....

MFDoom013

Is this game really going to be a pick em though? Doesn't seem right but thats the only line I can find.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Yea, that sounds right...where'd ya see that line...probably BetOnline...DEN might even be -1.....MIA gotta get home from this road trip from hell....

MFDoom013

It was on odds sharks

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

-3 Denver

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's like people are addicted to playing the Heat and the Lakers

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

heat are easy money here at +3 blowout coming your way!

MFDoom013

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    It's like people are addicted to playing the Heat and the Lakers
    I'm addicted to making plays I feel can make me money. Last night I won money off Detroit on the ML, and a parlay that included high profile teams like Charlotte, Golden State, and Milwaukee.

I just think Miami is suddenly undervalued by books getting 3 points just because they lost to LA and haven't lit the world on fire during this road trip.

They will send a message to Denver and the league tonight. Did you notice last night when Bosh and Wade were chilling on the bench that LBJ was still playing (when Miami was down 20) his ass off? He will play lights out tonight.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

heat gonna get run out of the gym tonight in that high altitude

MFDoom013

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    heat gonna get run out of the gym tonight in that high altitude
    Last time I watched Denver they were losing by double digits to Phoenix. They aren't as good as they were last season and are still trying to figure out how to work in their new parts. You think the Heat are just down to let themselves drop 3 of 4? They'll be ready man

I'm going to parlay NYK, Mia, and Brooklyn

Frisco

not trying to be a dik man just saying that i think teams like the Heat blind everybody to what the right play is at times. Like last night w/ the Clippers, or the night before when they played the Rockets, or the game before against the Griz. Tread carefully bud, i personally wouldn't think of touching them until they play the Suns

AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Keep the money coming in on the Heat. I'd love for this line to get to a pk to make Denver a more valuable play. I just don't see the Heat winning this one coming off of a back to back and playing 4 games in 5 nights against a rested Denver squad that is ready to run. I am definitely on the OVER at 201.5 but will wait on taking a side in hopes that the line comes down. If not I will just stick with the over.

MFDoom013

not trying to be a dik man just saying that i think teams like the Heat blind everybody to what the right play is at times. Like last night w/ the Clippers, or the night before when they played the Rockets, or the game before against the Griz. Tread carefully bud, i personally wouldn't think of touching them until they play the Suns
    I made money off the Grizz game actually. When betting Miami I try to factor in a lot of things, but the #1 thing besides the obvious is my perceived motivational factors for them. They were more or less embarrassed on national TV last night.. LBJ won't let it happen again. That, and I just don't think Denver is very good.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

your almost convincing me to take the heat.. 1 or 2 more post and im on them .. lol

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're plus 3?

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

$100 on Heat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

im leaning heat in a teaser or nothing....no way the just lay down and loose. if they get outplayed so be it but im riding heat to snap it.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

take denver if you like money.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

corrrection, im now on denver

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The Heat haven't won @Denver in over 10 years.

Lost by 13 last year & lost by 28 the year before.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom013 View Post
    i made money off the grizz game actually. When betting miami i try to factor in a lot of things, but the #1 thing besides the obvious is my perceived motivational factors for them. They were more or less embarrassed on national tv last night.. Lbj won't let it happen again. that, and i just don't think denver is very good.

wtf?

Frisco

Heat on a B2B, Wade probably out, playing in altitude against a team that loves to run, got ran out of the gym last night.... yea the Heat are definitely the play lol

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Last season after losing to the Clippers by 6, the Heat played in Denver the next night, and lost by 13. This is a postgame quote from Nuggets coach George Karl.

"My emphasis at every timeout was don't stop running, Try to run every possession."

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post
    Last time I watched Denver they were losing by double digits to Phoenix. They aren't as good as they were last season and are still trying to figure out how to work in their new parts. You think the Heat are just down to let themselves drop 3 of 4? They'll be ready man

I'm going to parlay NYK, Mia, and Brooklyn
    Were you on Miami last night? One thing you need to keep in mind is that Miami has been a VERY different team on the road and has just about struggled with everyone. I took this into consideration when I took the clips lastnight (although I must admit, I expected the game to be much closer towards the end). The final thing to keep in mind is that the Nuggs and Heat have already played once this year @ Miami and gave the Heat everything they could handle losing a close game (and that was earlier in the season when the nuggs were still trying to figure things out). The nuggets have only played 2 out of their 8 games at home (and although against weaker teams, blew both teams out by 15+ points).

Only chance Miami has is if the 3-4 days rest the nuggets have had creates some type of lazyness? I doubt it though, George Karl is a great coach and will have his team ready to defend their home court. Im taking the well rested nuggets against the struggling Miami heat time that will probably be looking forward to going back to South Beach.

Frisco

Isn't Miami the oldest team in the league too??

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Maybe the Heat have extra motivation for the win seeing as they lost in Denver so many times before? I've seen it in baseball, teams which are constantly beat in a certain situation and aware of it will play with some extra zest to break the losing trend.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

took heat +3.5 just a sniff

Eagles27

Heat on a B2B, Wade probably out, playing in altitude against a team that loves to run, got ran out of the gym last night.... yea the Heat are definitely the play lol
    Is wade really out? Kenneth Faried will get at least 20 points + 10 boards for the nuggs at the power forward position. I think he will be the difference make, guy is all over the court and just about out hustles everyone for the loose balls and offensive rebounds.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Maybe the Heat have extra motivation for the win seeing as they lost in Denver so many times before? I've seen it in baseball, teams which are constantly beat in a certain situation and aware of it will play with some extra zest to break the losing trend.
    What about the nuggets extra motivational factor? They have opened up the season with 6 out of their first 8 games on the road. This is only their 3rd home game of the year. If anything the nuggets will have all the motivation in the world as they have already lost a close one to Miami (in Miami) this year and have had three days to plan for tonight.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Is wade really out? Kenneth Faried will get at least 20 points + 10 boards for the nuggs at the power forward position. I think he will be the difference make, guy is all over the court and just about out hustles everyone for the loose balls and offensive rebounds.
    Just speculation but it has been stated that he re-aggravated his foot last night.

Eagles27

Just speculation but it has been stated that he re-aggravated his foot last night.
    Oh Ok, I was about to say, if wade is out, you can forget about Miami's chances lol. Im thinking the Over is going to be close though. I can see the nuggets putting up numbers on the heat, but im having trouble seeing the heat breaking the 100 point mark (especially if wade is out).

MFDoom013

Heat are better off without Wade. He looked bad last night.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone playing the Heat tonight must not do much work in schedule analysis in their NBA handicapping. This is a very bad spot for the Heat tonight in a 4in5, B2B at elevation. The line correction overnight is absolutely begging you to take Miami, moving from MIA -2 to +3.5 and the bets are pouring in on the "value" while the line remains static.

Heat lose by double digits.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Wade and bosh were both terrible yesterday... Bosh will step up imo

12 Last