aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Heat/LAC Over 198....

This just seems way to easy. It's the number 1 and 3 best scoring teams in the NBA. They both average over 100. Its in LA, and they have been playing great. Game is on ESPN, so the media is expecting a huge shoot out. What am I missing!? This feels like a ! I think regardless, I'm putting big money on it but still want to know what you guys have to say. I sorta moved this topic over from the " thank you danny green" thread

On another note, I really don't think BOS can cover 6 with against Jazz, they just aren't playing that good of basketball this season. Thoughts please! Feel free to talk bout other picks as well! Thanks

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was thinking the same on both counts exactly.

aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I did small play on the Over for LAC game and did a small play on the over for NO/HOU game. I will add more tomorrow when I get more opinions. The reason I did over on HOU/NO game is for one we all know that HOU will score points. Yes NO has struggled with points but in the 2 games that Anthony Davis played for NO they scored 95(SA) and 107 ( bobcats, I know not to impressive but still over 100).. Anywas I actually almost like the over on the NO/HOU game more then the Over on the LAC because that reason and the LAC game seems to easy.