OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

These plays look tooooo easy, what am I missing?

The books are going to make a ton of $$$ off me because on principle I have to take these following plays:

Utah -3
    6ers v. Bucks u188.5
    Portland -2.5
    Phoenix v. Denver u201

i'm just going to parlay these for $50 because these are all either going to hit or all lose.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on utah, under 6ers, and teased portland in one. unsure about the denver pheonix though, denver could easily put up 110

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

All going to hit or all lose? Are you really that stupid?

If you really think that then do the parlay and the parlay with all the opposites.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Thing about the suns is that they have only won games where they had the rebounding edge. Denver will definitely have the edge there pretty heavy tonight. I will be on Nuggets -4.5 because of this.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Jones View Post
    Thing about the suns is that they have only won games where they had the rebounding edge. Denver will definitely have the edge there pretty heavy tonight. I will be on Nuggets -4.5 because of this.
    No kidding. Suns have only beat Detroit, Charlotte and Cleveland. Denver has beaten Phoenix and covered the last six times. Phoenix is not even close to being a contender for a playoff spot anymore this year. The only thing that worried me a bit was the Denver double overtime win possibly causing a letdown. I'm playing it 2x nonetheless.

BigJayR
    BigJayR's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is Utah only -3? am I missing something?