swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Minn/ Dallas over 190.5 Big Time!!

I normally don't have time to post my picks from work but penetrate my boss. lol\

Anyway I have had one hell of a fortunate week. I have played football and basketball and hit somewhere in the range of 70%, making around 25 units! In a week that is just crazy. I know I have to come back down to earth but I am going to run with it while I can.

I am betting on most of the games tonight but one I really like that I wanted to share with the forum is the Dallas over 190.5. Since the Nowitski injury Dallas has n real bigs so they are playing small ball. This also means tehy run up and down the court and forgo their usual 1/2 court sets. The only things that scares me is that Minn is a LOT better on defense then previous years since they don't have their prime scorer in Love this year. The number dictates that this should easily be able to cover as I am seeing somewhere in the 200s.

Is this the night I come back down to earth? Maybe. But who's is willing to ride with me?

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

lol the forum changed "my f.u.c.k. my boss" saying to "penetrate my boss" LMAO! That seems a bit funnier. I may start saying that from now on. Hey, penetrate you pal!!! lol