Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Thunder/Bulls

Line opened at Thunder -1.5 and now at -2. I usually have a tough time with these nationally televised TNT games but I think there's an angle here. The Bulls have had success playing without Rose. They play great defense and play physical. Noah is the heartbeat of the team. However, the Thunder have the bigs to matchup with them and have the new best closer in the game on Durant. I can see the public being pretty split, with the slight majority on the Thunder. I'm leaning the Thunder in this spot but probably will be a small play if anything. Gonna look into the total as well. The total seemed low at first but seems just right with the style of play the Bulls will probably play. The Thunder have also had some lapses on offense this year. Also a slight lean on the under 191.5.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

OKC tends to play better against top tier teams, Chicago is no exception; this is game where they can fine tune their defense strength and will up against one of the best defensive teams in the east. They have earned a trip to final & they have been played at some of the toughest venue on road games. Remember the public do win sometime, wouldnt be surprised to see OKC -3.5 at around game time.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

The under is the play in this game. Locked mine in at u190. I wish my local had overnight lines so I could've got 191.5.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im lovin the under aswell...i cant believe it opened at 201.5!! If i woulda known, i woulda been all over that!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Im lovin the under aswell...i cant believe it opened at 201.5!! If i woulda known, i woulda been all over that!
    U mean it opened at 191.5. And yes, good hit. I actually hit a HR on the game. Had OKC -2, u190 and a teaser: CHI +7.5/o185.5. Fukin Rip went for that last shot trying to make me push my under bet. I thought