Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Lots of guys dumping load after load in their pants with NBA starting tonight

It's not going to be any different than NFL except for the fact that the books will be able to extract money from you every day of the week instead of just on the weekends.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yep, but you have to take Boston + the points tonight... everyone will be on last year Champs tonight... the spread will cover.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Thanks for the public service announcement

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pound Pound POUND!!!

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep, but you have to take Boston + the points tonight... everyone will be on last year Champs tonight... the spread will cover.
    what?!?!

everyone is on boston......minority of people i know are taking heat with points

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Common knowledge

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

$600,000.00 prop bets are better +EV
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

He's what 5th in the race now?

Emily never give any advice or criticism

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't even want to mess with spreads in basketball, not this early in the season especially

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

action action action!

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    At least I'm betting rather than posting 50 Romney threads a day on how he is kicking ass and going to win when even the shittest players know Obama has already locked this thing up.

Do you even bet? because it seems like this forum is your whole life. You don't even take a break from it for 2 minutes and when you do you have to make some kind of announcement as if any of us even gives a fuk about what you have to say.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

You don't even take a break from it for 2 minutes

There are 4 'Sam Odom' posters -- we are all conservatives (ask Lou)

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

At least I'm betting rather than posting 50 Romney threads a day on how he is kicking ass and going to win when even the shittest players know Obama has already locked this thing up.

Do you even bet? because it seems like this forum is your whole life. You don't even take a break from it for 2 minutes and when you do you have to make some kind of announcement as if any of us even gives a fuk about what you have to say.
    ouch.

odum buried by emily.

Sam Odom

Speaking of OUCH

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

odum buried by emily.

yeah.... sammy is really hurt

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It's not going to be any different than NFL except for the fact that the books will be able to extract money from you every day of the week instead of just on the weekends.
    Emily thats quite a negative point of view. It's good to see that we have some women posters at SBR though, i thought Shari and Blonde were the only 2.

good luck on your plays

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I threw half a unit at a parlay so I will watch the games and become acquainted with what's going on this season. It's kinda lkke throwing money away but I am unable to watch any sporting event without some skin in the game.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Emily thats quite a negative point of view. It's good to see that we have some women posters at SBR though, i thought Shari and Blonde were the only 2.

good luck on your plays
    I am the SBR players advocate and just issuing a warning. Most will not listen and LOSE everything.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i make at least 1K every week in NFL. First season where im really getting into NBA. Find this to be the sharpest sport

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i make at least 1K every week in NFL.
    ok

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I am the SBR players advocate and just issuing a warning. Most will not listen and LOSE everything.
    It's fun to Pa Pa POUND!!!

Chasing is also fun. No rush in wagering 1 unit plays day in and day out.

Just make sure the POUND plays cash and you'll have the ultimate experiance!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

there are people who would bet on 2 snails racing if they could, it doesn't matter the sport. common sense tells you to not bet heavy in the beginning of any season of any sport but not many think about that.

everyone is taking the points, think its too high for the heat to cover let alone win and have a let down game. i find it like last night where people took the cards. i got the heat giving 6, bought the line down.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Emily just assumes since he loses at everything in life everyone else must.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    there are people who would bet on 2 snails racing if they could, it doesn't matter the sport. common sense tells you to not bet heavy in the beginning of any season of any sport but not many think about that.

everyone is taking the points, think its too high for the heat to cover let alone win and have a let down game. i find it like last night where people took the cards. i got the heat giving 6, bought the line down.
    Will you kind enough to provide more information on the snails? Does one have a recent injury?

Have they raced before? (because there might be a revenge angle here)

What about the ref trends on this race?

In all seriousness, OP is right. Most people will lose in the nba. Not surprisingly, they're usually the ones that get buried in mlb and vomit "I can't wait until football season starts." They then get buried in football and vomit "I can't wait until hoops starts." And on and on it goes.

The key word in the statement, of course, is ***most***.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Capybara, and Paul Kemp

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    It's fun to Pa Pa POUND!!!

Chasing is also fun. No rush in wagering 1 unit plays day in and day out.

Just make sure the POUND plays cash and you'll have the ultimate experiance!
    Have to Pound Pound POUND NBA!!! These guys are immaculate athletes, law abiding citizens, and they always give 100%. Take the NBA to pound town, charlie brown!

KrasH
    KrasH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Everyone is on Boston lol, Miami is the play. boston is older, doesnt' have Ray Ray and will be relying on new additions to help them. Avery not used to starting, Terry new to the system, and even Green hasn't played much in a green uni. Heat will cover easily...

Paul Kemp
    Paul Kemp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    Will you kind enough to provide more information on the snails? Does one have a recent injury?

Have they raced before? (because there might be a revenge angle here)

What about the ref trends on this race?

In all seriousness, OP is right. Most people will lose in the nba. Not surprisingly, they're usually the ones that get buried in mlb and vomit "I can't wait until football season starts." They then get buried in football and vomit "I can't wait until hoops starts." And on and on it goes.

The key word in the statement, of course, is ***most***.
    ref trends on a snail race is comic gold - I needed that after a bad check from a book today... If I had points - I'd give you 2.