t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    He's following the lakerman style as usual. If No coin bets tonight I'll bet tokens that he'll be on this play too.

Check and see who made their suns play first. Thanks.

Oh and what did I say in your thread last night?

Know what you're talking about before you go making accusations.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He's following the lakerman style as usual. If No coin bets tonight I'll bet tokens that he'll be on this play too.
    What's your style? Bet Spurs, Heat, Thunder, Grizzlies every game?

t-wizzle

I was in the midst of a write up for suns and wolves earlier on my phone but had to go in for some oral surgery. Been zonked out all afternoon.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    What's your style? Bet Spurs, Heat, Thunder, Grizzlies every game?
    Haven't bet the spurs this year. Have bet the grizz once and the heat once. 17-5 in nba best bet thread 1st out of 100 on this board, ahead by a mile. Thanks. I was talking to Wizzle not you. He knows I'm only messing around too plus now you're coming to his defense when you were in here 2 weeks ago asking him for his YTD every two seconds and even calculating it yourself.

t-wizzle

As I have all year, I'm fading the 76ers against a team with a good frontcourt. Minnesota holds a major size advantage over the Sixers and I expect them to dominate on the boards and pound away on the block. If the Sixers are hitting their shots they will be tough to beat but as the saying goes, "Live by the jumpshot, Die by the jumpshot." If Philly has one thing going for them tonight it's that Jrue Holiday, who has been an absolute stud this season, will have his way with Luke Ridnour. Despite that, I just think this is a bad matchup for the Sixers and expect this to be a very tough game for them.

The Suns started playing some decent ball but have regressed here lately with some bad losses. I expect a big effort tonight to try and turn things around. Memphis has cooled off a tad since their very hot start. Gortat can certainly give Gasol issues on both ends of the floor and Beasley can draw out Randolph and take advantage of his quickness if they decide to go with that matchup. Conley has become a solid nba pointguard but he is a guy who likes to go for steals and I think Dragic can have his way with him. I made a mistake not betting this last night when I liked it at +10.5 but +10 and ML are good bets here. I think the Suns could pull off the upset.

t-wizzle

Haven't bet the spurs this year. Have bet the grizz once and the heat once. 17-5 in nba best bet thread 1st out of 100 on this board, ahead by a mile. Thanks. I was talking to Wizzle not you. He knows I'm only messing around too plus now you're coming to his defense when you were in here 2 weeks ago asking him for his YTD every two seconds and even calculating it yourself.
    Goat just answer my questions bro. That's all I want.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I can't wait for the worm to turn and Goat to go broke. He bets like every Joe Public in the world, which is why he loses his ass in the NFL. Doesn't surprise me that he's doing well the first month of the season. He'll be crashing and burning by February.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I can't wait for the worm to turn and Goat to go broke. He bets like every Joe Public in the world, which is why he loses his ass in the NFL. Doesn't surprise me that he's doing well the first month of the season. He'll be crashing and burning by February.
    Coiner I don't resent his style one bit. And I don't wish for the guy to lose money.

I don't have a problem with him but I would appreciate it if he didn't come in here accusing me of tailing LB especially when he already knows I said I liked Suns last night, I posted my play this morning, and wasn't even around here all day. Didn't even know LB was on Suns until he mentioned it in my thread.

Goat Milk

Wizzle- you posted it before him. No Coincidences, thanks. I'll be paying someone tokens to tally up your record in your thread after you post the record, so make sure it's accurate. Your word cannot be trusted.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Coiner I don't resent his style one bit. And I don't wish for the guy to lose money.

I don't have a problem with him but I would appreciate it if he didn't come in here accusing me of tailing LB especially when he already knows I said I liked Suns last night, I posted my play this morning, and wasn't even around here all day. Didn't even know LB was on Suns until he mentioned it in my thread.
    He does it because he's a cocky dick and needs the attention. Period.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wizzle- you posted it before him. No Coincidences, thanks. I'll be paying someone tokens to tally up your record in your thread after you post the record, so make sure it's accurate. Your word cannot be trusted.
    While you're at it, make sure to tally up my record in my NFL thread. Then tally up yours. Oh wait, you can't, because you don't have an NFL thread -- just a bunch of shitty losers week after week.

Glad to see I'm still on "ignore" with you. Pathological liar.

t-wizzle

Goat I've said nothing but nice things to you in your nba thread this year. Been one of the only people around here actually willing to discuss the games in your "matchup analysis" thread.

Don't come in here saying I'm following another poster when it's obvious I wasn't. If you wanna talk about the games then by all means.

t-wizzle

Suns +10 -105 (4x); ML +518 (1x)

Timberwolves +3.5 -107 (3x)
    Adding: Timberwolves +3 -107 (2x)

Nets +4.5 -107 (2x)

Goat Milk

While you're at it, make sure to tally up my record in my NFL thread. Then tally up yours. Oh wait, you can't, because you don't have an NFL thread -- just a bunch of shitty losers week after week.

Glad to see I'm still on "ignore" with you. Pathological liar.
    Swear to god you're on ignore. I only reply to your posts when I want to have a laugh. I don't claim to know about NFL, never did. This is only my third year betting NFL. How much are you up in your NFL thread? 25 units? Congrats that 250 bucks.

one little comment and wizzle flips out and one of his main minions now here to his defense. no coincidences is also a minion of the lakerman. you can't keep swinging from sack to sack no coincidences. pick ONE master and obey them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Swear to god you're on ignore. I only reply to your posts when I want to have a laugh. I don't claim to know about NFL, never did. This is only my third year betting NFL. How much are you up in your NFL thread? 25 units? Congrats that 250 bucks.

one little comment and wizzle flips out and one of his main minions now here to his defense. no coincidences is also a minion of the lakerman. you can't keep swinging from sack to sack no coincidences. pick ONE master and obey them.
    We're not all "minions" you fvcking moron. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that, and too stubborn to realize that you can complement your basketball knowledge with a respect for a line and line movement. Then again I'm not sorry, because you deserve what's coming to you if you're so blatantly disrespectful of the gambling angle on a basketball bet. It's not just about matchup analysis only -- but continue to believe otherwise and bet yourself into oblivion.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Goat I've said nothing but nice things to you in your nba thread this year. Been one of the only people around here actually willing to discuss the games in your "matchup analysis" thread.

Don't come in here saying I'm following another poster when it's obvious I wasn't. If you wanna talk about the games then by all means.
    Again, he purposely stirs shit up because he's lonely. This isn't a new development t-wizz. I can only imagine what this joker's like in the real world.

t-wizzle

Again, he purposely stirs shit up because he's lonely. This isn't a new development t-wizz. I can only imagine what this joker's like in the real world.
    Don't let it bother you. I don't appreciate someone attacking my credibility. It's done and settled now.

t-wizzle

T-wolves pounding the sixers.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

T-wolves pounding the sixers.

Wow, they are killing 'em.

t-wizzle

Adding: Suns +10 -110 (4x)

t-wizzle

Pacers +4 -110 (3x)

t-wizzle

Seriously? Jermaine O'Neal to win the game? Nice play Suns.

t-wizzle

That's a fukking disgrace. So fukking pissed about this suns game.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

That was a bad push.

Goat Milk

Seriously? Jermaine O'Neal to win the game? Nice play Suns.
    LOL. Couldn't believe that play call.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

really nice "spreadsheet & threads" thing u got going here, twiz...crystal clear presentation...and a brilliant 10%-yield (as posted, and--more important to me--it also holds, pretty much the same...but with a much smoother ride, of course... if everything were played as flat 3.11x-equivalent units--so results aren't "smoke and mirrors" due to a few monster-sized desperation hits)...

u, sir, have whatever it takes to grind it out over time (play-selectivity, patience, discipline, etc.)...

appreciate all u do
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-04-12 at 10:14 PM.

t-wizzle

LOL. Couldn't believe that play call.
    First of all they waited way too long. I hate when teams rely on high picks like that. Would much rather see an iso.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    really nice "spreadsheet & threads" thing u got going here, twiz...crystal clear presentation...and a brilliant 10%-yield (as posted, and--more important to me--it also holds, pretty much the same...but with a much smoother ride, of course... if everything were played as flat 3.11x-equivalent units--so results aren't "smoke and mirrors" due to a few monster-sized desperation hits)...

i'm officially impressed
    What do you mean bro?

Goat Milk

First of all they waited way too long. I hate when teams rely on high picks like that. Would much rather see an iso.
    Yeah, same here. I think with the physicality teams play on a final possession (refs won't blow the whistle), your best bet is a 1 on 1 iso play for your best player. You can draw up a play too but it's really hard to execute those plays under those circumstances.

t-wizzle

Yeah, same here. I think with the physicality teams play on a final possession (refs won't blow the whistle), your best bet is a 1 on 1 iso play for your best player. You can draw up a play too but it's really hard to execute those plays under those circumstances.
    Suns were in the bonus. I thought it was a no-brainer to go to Beasley or Gortat on the high-post or penetrate with Dragic. Gotta attempt to draw a foul at the very least.

fitguy67

i did a little jiggery-pokery with ur sheet and found that if everything were played flat...to win 3.11 units...the results were almost identical as if u played with the units varied as u called 'em...meaning ur impressive result isn't due mainly to your handful of 10x and 20x oversized plays...it's due to the day-in/day-out value of all your plays taken as a whole...

keep doin' as u do...it's just that you passed my "acid test" for a varied-units capper (a test that the vast majority fails)...meaning your plays turn out profitable even if played flat...so the results aren't primarily due to positive variance on the biggies (which is likely to reverse over time)...ur plays are money over the haul...even if u played em flat
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-04-12 at 10:32 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    i did a little jiggery-pokery with ur sheet and found that if everything were played flat...to win 3.11 units...the results were almost identical as if u played with the units varied as u called 'em...meaning ur impressive result isn't due mainly to your handful of 10x and 20x oversized plays...it's due to the day-in/day-out value of all your plays taken as a whole...
    Thanks man but make sure you choose the dates for this season. That has all my basketball plays dating back to March (nba and ncaa). This year, my nba picks are in the red. Last I checked it was around -50 units or so.

fitguy67

Thanks man but make sure you choose the dates for this season. That has all my basketball plays dating back to March (nba and ncaa). This year, my nba picks are in the red. Last I checked it was around -50 units or so.
    i ran it over the whole sheet...NBA (last half of last year & start of this), NCAAB, NHL, MLB...all mixed in together...about 600 plays...6months of actual action spread over 10 months on the calendar...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 12-04-12 at 10:53 PM.

t-wizzle

Nuggets +1 -110 (5x)

Goat Milk

you mightve booked it too early wizz. i'm gonna wait

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last