Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

The play today is easy; do it overthink it.

split your bet on heat ml and cover

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Sorry to waste everyone's time, I've put too much time into this game & now I'm too conflicted, I've got nothing, sorry. The best I've got is a lean towards the under & also Tim Duncan Over 11.5 rebounds prop. Originally my play was going to be Heat ATS & then it was the under, but I just can't consolidate anything. Still like the under, but no longer keen on Heat ATS. Good luck to all. Can't believe this is the end...

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I'm on the under today. Got in at 190. Good luck everyone.

Bazz27
    Bazz27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2896

2.5 units on spurs plus10.5pts & U/193.5 @1.80

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Im on Under and Miami ML. BOL everyone

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    Tigers 13 + is certainly worth a unit @ 8.00, with a half unit save on the 1-12.
    Raiders are missing 6 players and Tigers have won 8 of last 9 against them.
    Benji is having a look at a contract today so he may play to a higher standard that he has done so far this season. He always performs against the Raiders and this is the week to do it.
    8.00 is just too juicy to give up and with a save on the 4.50 1-12.
    Tigers to win 13+ is @10.00 on Bet365.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Sorry to waste everyone's time, I've put too much time into this game & now I'm too conflicted, I've got nothing, sorry. The best I've got is a lean towards the under & also Tim Duncan Over 11.5 rebounds prop. Originally my play was going to be Heat ATS & then it was the under, but I just can't consolidate anything. Still like the under, but no longer keen on Heat ATS. Good luck to all. Can't believe this is the end...
    The end of a great season mate, thank you for the great work. It shows true character to get through the mid season slump and come back and kill it for the rest of the season, along with That Guy with his NRL totals you are showing the way in sports handicapping and from the great land of OZ.

thanks again mate
    Last edited by angelo63; 06-20-13 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Typo

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    I'm on the under today. Got in at 190. Good luck everyone.
    Buried.

trigga50

Cashed on heat and under. Great game of basketball.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Hey sando

It's been a crazy ride mate this is where I have to get off.

I need to focus on my work and hopefully save up some coin for the nfl season.

When I come back in September I want to see this thread still churning out winners daily.
    I wish everyone here the best of luck.

It's great to be on top and its better to go out that way.

-AFF

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

Wow that was am amazing game of basketball. Sweated out the spread and under but jut hit it. Ill be posting a heap of Wimbledon plays soon if you guys are interested.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RedDevil89, and davopnz

trigga50

Few insights on this weeks AFL

Hawks VS West Coast
    I found hawks a bit disappointing last week not being able to put Carlton away early. West Coast have 4 big inclusions this week Glass, Lecras, Kennedy and Waters. West Coast are under increasing pressure to perform as the noose is starting to tighten on their season and any hope of John Worsefold staying on for next season. Hawthorn tend to be more restricted at Etihad stadium rather than the MCG, and I think the play here is to take the points with westcoast or hawks 1-39.

Hawks 1-39 @$2.20 2 UNITS

Port VS Sydney
    I think Im missing something with the line the bookies have put out at 37 for this game. Yes, Port did have an impressive win over GWS, however they did suffer key injuries during that game, and will be without Boak this week. Sydney thrashed Adelaide at AAMI stadium only 3 weeks ago by 77 points. I cant see port keeping this one under 50 let alone 37. Kurt Tippet also plays his first game for Sydney this week, and he performs best at AAMI.

Sydney -37.5 @$1.91 3 UNITS
    Sydney -60 @$3.60 1/2 UNIT

Saints VS Melbourne
    Both teams have had a rough week to say the least. On paper it seems that Saints are the obvious choice, but Im going purely off gut instinct on this one and will be playing the points on Melbourne. Why? Neil Craig is the man. I have seen a few short videos of him at Melbourne training this week and he is fired up to say the least and so is the team. Neil Craig is also looking for a game like this to go on record as an improved performance, in order to get a bid towards the head coaching position.

Small play, don't tail if you don't like.
    Melbourne +38.5 @$1.91 1 UNIT

Western Bulldogs VS Richmond
    Western Bulldogs have had improved performances over the last few rounds and I think they match up well to Richmond in a way. Richmond would be the pick to win the game but I feel the line is hard to play as both teams have a certain element of unpredictability.

No play for me

Fremantle VS North
    Be very interested to see the game total when it comes out. Fremantles defence is very impressive and could keep it to another low scoring game. Another possible play would be take the points on North Melbourne to win 1st qtr or first half. North have the ability to get out of the blocks fast really early in games and get the early lead.

(waiting to see markets on this play)

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
    Wow that was am amazing game of basketball. Sweated out the spread and under but jut hit it. Ill be posting a heap of Wimbledon plays soon if you guys are interested.
    Now that NBA is finished bring on the Tennis! ..... i know nothing about it

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freo v Kangas - Game line 166.5 BET365

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
    Freo v Kangas - Game line 166.5 BET365
    Man I've gotta get some different books going, sportsbet and centrebet are always so slow with AFL game totals

Crowing Capers

freo 9 unders/2 overs for season

Crowing Capers

Wet day today in Adelaide with expected showers omorrow
    Power v Swans 176.5 seems on the high side to me. Swans are not the highest scoring team around and don't expect port to kick too many. Wet slippery Footy Pk , unders look good

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

what does hawks 1-39 mean? I want to add the ML to a parlay...

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    what does hawks 1-39 mean? I want to add the ML to a parlay...
    It means that you are betting on the hawks to win, but if they win by more than 39 points it is a loss.

sando

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Few insights on this weeks AFL
    Port VS Sydney
    I think Im missing something with the line the bookies have put out at 37 for this game. Yes, Port did have an impressive win over GWS, however they did suffer key injuries during that game, and will be without Boak this week. Sydney thrashed Adelaide at AAMI stadium only 3 weeks ago by 77 points. I cant see port keeping this one under 50 let alone 37. Kurt Tippet also plays his first game for Sydney this week, and he performs best at AAMI.

Sydney -37.5 @$1.91 3 UNITS
    Sydney -60 @$3.60 1/2 UNIT
    I think you missed looking at the odds of the games until the day the round starts

Bookies opened this at 33.5. It actually stayed there for a lot longer than I expected at some shops.

Agreed that they cover this easily though. I hope I'm not sweating late.

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I think you missed looking at the odds of the games until the day the round starts

Bookies opened this at 33.5. It actually stayed there for a lot longer than I expected at some shops.

Agreed that they cover this easily though. I hope I'm not sweating late.
    Yeah Gee, I normally look over the games on Tuesday when the lines come out, but didn't see it until wednesday when it was up to 36 already. I prefer playing AFL on Thursday / Friday for more accurate weather forecasts and any changes to sides with players going through practice. I still think Swans will get up big over port.

sando

Brilliant opening 1st quarter for me.

Hit the Eagles m/l @ $3.10 and Jarryd Roughead 1st goal scorer @ $9 (for the second week in a row, he bagged the 1st last week as well).

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Brilliant opening 1st quarter for me.

Hit the Eagles m/l @ $3.10 and Jarryd Roughead 1st goal scorer @ $9 (for the second week in a row, he bagged the 1st last week as well).
    Very nice Sando. I'm on Hawks 1-39 with you. Good luck!

btw I PM'd you last week on here seeing as you dont use ur FB account.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

guys does 5dimes offer AFL bet? I can't find it.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    guys does 5dimes offer AFL bet? I can't find it.
    Yes, there now under Other Sports: Aussie Rules. It won't be listed unless they are offering odds so may not always see it.

On a side note for those that follow the AFL. How often are there really big upsets? Some of these money lines are pretty steep.

Was thinking of throwing a some into parlays, but will research the individual games a little to see if there is some reason to think the favorite might lose, but in general how often does a -600 to-1000 favorite actually lose?

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anyone cares: PortugalU20 played terrible soccer tonite versus Nigeria and still won. People are hyped up because of some of the players in our team as usually being big promises and also because we made it to the finals the last time around, but even though Im not a huge soccer fan Im pretty sure this team is gonna have lots of trouble just like they did today. I have a friend who if not for injury would be playing in the world cup and he agrees with him. I will have plays for portugal's next two games and will post them here for anyone who wants to tail. Just a heads up.

PS: Lebron penetrating James eheh

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6530

Lots of cash to be made on the U20 matches, totals and sides. At least 'til the books catch on

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Yes, there now under Other Sports: Aussie Rules. It won't be listed unless they are offering odds so may not always see it.

On a side note for those that follow the AFL. How often are there really big upsets? Some of these money lines are pretty steep.

Was thinking of throwing a some into parlays, but will research the individual games a little to see if there is some reason to think the favorite might lose, but in general how often does a -600 to-1000 favorite actually lose?
    They lose about what the odds suggest, ie 10-15% of the time. If you pick your spots though betting big ML's in AFL *can* be highly profitable (well - it has been for me), but you need to have a big enough bankroll to take a "hit", and choose teams that fight hard to the end and aren't prone to mental collapses (eg Sydney, Hawthorn, Geelong, Fremantle), others you are asking for trouble (eg Colligwood, Essendon, West Coast, Richmond)

sando

Points Awarded:

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Also awaiting the release of O/U markets for the Swans @ Port game, as Mr. CrowingCapers mentioned the early totals looked a tad high and I can confirm it has been raining heavily in Adelaide all night and not expected to stop anytime soon.

Might also take a sneaky peak at Kurt Tippett props when Luxbet finally release their prop markets...

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Swans v port total 169.5 @ sportsbet . Going with the under. What's your thoughts sando?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    Swans v port total 169.5 @ sportsbet . Going with the under. What's your thoughts sando?
    Yeah it looks good. Sportsbet down to 166.5 however the 169.5 still available @ Centrebet/Sportingbet.
    Going to the game today to watch my bloods. Got my poncho and radio so good to go…
    1.1* Swans/Port Under 169.5 ($1.88 Sportingbet)

sando

0.5* Tigers m/l (v Raiders) [$3.27 Pinnacle]

trigga50

Todays game here in Adelaide will be even wetter today. The biggest chance of rain is between 12pm-4pm.

First ... 172173174175176177178 ... Last