tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I don't see Daino tonight. He was saying that Sando would bury us?? Oh really!! I see another 2-0 night tonight. Good job Sando!

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Sando, Marquez or Pacquiao?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daimos waiting to get picked up by Big D and Big P..they're all going to some broke dikk convention in Arkensaw.

tblues2005

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Daimos waiting to get picked up by Big D and Big P..they're all going to some broke dikk convention in Arkensaw.
    good one!!! Go ahead and fade Sando and you will go broke!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Sando, Marquez or Pacquiao?
    TGM you are too funny, Picks for the Sydney to Hobart? The big bash league? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious? I'm not just some action junkie mate, I only bet on sports I am knowledgeable in. I know most would say how can you be genuinely knowledgeable in more than 1-2 sports, but it's unlikely you have ever met anyone like me before. I am completely obsessed with sports, if I turn on a television I have no desire to watch anything but sports. I subscribe to a bazillion different subscriptions and info services and i read, read, read, never get sick of it. Not some fat dude, I have played basketball, rugby union, hockey, soccer, softball all at a competitive level and I used to box and train martial arts too. Always in trouble with my g/f because I am on SBR, or researching sports picks, or watching sports, or betting on sports, etc...

PS - Pac-man of course. My best mate is Phillo and he reads this forum. If I said anything other than Pac-man he would probably beat the shit out of me.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    TGM you are too funny, Picks for the Sydney to Hobart? The big bash league? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious? I'm not just some action junkie mate, I only bet on sports I am knowledgeable in. I know most would say how can you be genuinely knowledgeable in more than 1-2 sports, but it's unlikely you have ever met anyone like me before. I am completely obsessed with sports, if I turn on a television I have no desire to watch anything but sports. I subscribe to a bazillion different subscriptions and info services and i read, read, read, never get sick of it. Not some fat dude, I have played basketball, rugby union, hockey, soccer, softball all at a competitive level and I used to box and train martial arts too. Always in trouble with my g/f because I am on SBR, or researching sports picks, or watching sports, or betting on sports, etc...

PS - Pac-man of course. My best mate is Phillo and he reads this forum. If I said anything other than Pac-man he would probably beat the shit out of me.

sando

Tough week. Stay focused. Long season. Keep grinding.

3-1-1 Today in the NBA +3.36Units

NBA YTD 84-56-7 (+36.34 Units) 60%

(NBA ATS/ML 63-43-4 YTD) 59.4%

(NBA totals 21-13-3 YTD) 61.8%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 14-12-1 (+0.62 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0

Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

**All m/l picks are almost always dogs. I will hardly ever play a favorite at the m/l and if I do it is no worse than -115.
    Points Awarded:

usfunca gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pacu gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yankeefan1024
    yankeefan1024's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Sando, are you using some kind of filtration system, or going game by game?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan1024 View Post
    Sando, are you using some kind of filtration system, or going game by game?
    Sorry?

Tim Gerry Mander

I gathered you are obsessed with sport, I'd be in the same boat if I didn't have kids, mortgage, wife, etc etc.....
    But alas, the bills keep piling up, so can't devote as much time as i would like.

I had a look at the Sydney to Hobart odds, Wild Oats is very short ($1.50) while the rest of the fleet is hitting over $10. Surely too much can go wrong in a race like this? Broken mast, snapped keel, drunken sailor?

As for the Big Bash, there has to be cash to be made in this form of the game, not just betting on games involving Pakistan.

Fox Sports is running these shows about the history between Pacquiao and Marquez. Marquez looks like he's been ripped off in the decisions, especially the last fight. Is he worth something at $3.10 for the win?

BTW, someone slapped $10K on Daniel Geale to beat Mundine in January.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I would stay away from betting on any pakistan cricket game.

arod19
    arod19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

congrats on a good day, was on okc with you!

yankeefan1024
    yankeefan1024's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Sorry?
    no i was just wondering how you go about choosing your daily picks? I have been just reading around the forums trying to learn about each person providing picks & their methods and stuff!

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    I would stay away from betting on any pakistan cricket game.
    Unless you are in on it...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Dunno about you guys but I can't stand Mundine..throw SBW in that boat too.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave hawley 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Dont know why people hate on SBW, its his fkn manager.. he dosent give two fuks about SBW only the money. I am neighbors with ken laban (SKY Sports commentator) and he has confirmed SBW has made the hand-shake with the cheifs for 2014.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheers for the picks Sando, tailing as always!

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

One of the saddest days in Aussie sporting history was when Mundine beat Danny Green.

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Dont know why people hate on SBW, its his fkn manager.. he dosent give two fuks about SBW only the money. I am neighbors with ken laban (SKY Sports commentator) and he has confirmed SBW has made the hand-shake with the cheifs for 2014.
    Because he signed a contract for 5 years then walked out on the club 1 year into it.
    The guy is a mercenary.
    I'm all for sports stars getting as much as they can while playing as they only have a limited timeframe to cash in on their athleticism.
    But there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
    Folau, K Hunt and G Ablett did it the right way, SBW dogged his club, team-mates and supporters when he left the country without telling anyone.

As for the handshake deals, this is coming from a guy whose signature on a contract obviously means jack shit, but a handshake with Nick Politis and the Waikato Chiefs CEO sets a deal in stone.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Because he signed a contract for 5 years then walked out on the club 1 year into it.
    The guy is a mercenary.
    I'm all for sports stars getting as much as they can while playing as they only have a limited timeframe to cash in on their athleticism.
    But there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
    Folau, K Hunt and G Ablett did it the right way, SBW dogged his club, team-mates and supporters when he left the country without telling anyone.

As for the handshake deals, this is coming from a guy whose signature on a contract obviously means jack shit, but a handshake with Nick Politis and the Waikato Chiefs CEO sets a deal in stone.
    This is what got me.

He spun some bullshit about wanting to honour a handshake deal yet he was willing to walk out on a legally enforceable contract.

But I have no doubt it is that Khoder Nasser. Guy seems like an absolute dog.

spoikle
    spoikle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

nice day Sando! Keep up the good work bud!

I was wondering... what's your take on the NBA being rigged. Let's say at least a few games here and there. Bad calls, players throwing games, etc.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    One of the saddest days in Aussie sporting history was when Mundine beat Danny Green.
    I made A LOT of money that fight lol

Tim Gerry Mander

This is what got me.

He spun some bullshit about wanting to honour a handshake deal yet he was willing to walk out on a legally enforceable contract.

But I have no doubt it is that Khoder Nasser. Guy seems like an absolute dog.
    Not wrong there - be interesting how the NRL is going to register SBW's contract given that Nasser is not an accredited agent....

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Mundine beat green clearly that night.

sando

NBA

*This is the best NBA card I have seen so far this year, so yes I have a lot of picks today.

Milwaukee @ SA
    Spurs -8.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 2x

Denver @ Atlanta
    Nuggets +1.5 (-105 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Portland @ Indiana
    Pacers -4 (-105 Pinnacle) 1.5x

LA Lakers @ NO
    Lakers -4.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 1.5x

GS @ Detroit
    Pistons +1 (-105 Pinnacle) 1x

Dallas @ LA Clippers
    Clippers -8 (-108 Pinnacle) 1x

NBA Total's of the day

GS @ Detroit
    Over 191 (-110 Pinnacle) 1x

Portland @ Indiana
    Under 187 (-110 Pinnacle) 1x

Chicago @ Cleveland
    Over 183 (-110 Pinnacle) 1x
    *If you can only find 183.5 let's buy the hook or PYOL on this one just to be safe, but should not be paying much more than -115.
    Last edited by sando; 12-05-12 at 05:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MTM gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Atljoe gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kobee24 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikmik gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tim Gerry Mander gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

IM on the hawks. Also c's -6.5, warriors -1 and NYK 1H -3.5

Any insight on my other plays. Had a spare 30min so i capped a couple of games.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    IM on the hawks. Also c's -6.5, warriors -1 and NYK 1H -3.5

Any insight on my other plays. Had a spare 30min so i capped a couple of games.
    Love the Knicks first half play Doc, not overly keen on the rest, but my opinion is no better than anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by spoikle View Post
    nice day Sando! Keep up the good work bud!

I was wondering... what's your take on the NBA being rigged. Let's say at least a few games here and there. Bad calls, players throwing games, etc.
    Don't believe it is for one second. The NBA is big business. There are multiple safe-guards in place to preserve the integrity of the brand and the sport. With every game and every player and every suspect official call under so much scrutiny these days, I highly doubt there are any "Tim Donaghy" types getting around.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan1024 View Post
    no i was just wondering how you go about choosing your daily picks? I have been just reading around the forums trying to learn about each person providing picks & their methods and stuff!
    I have a specific system for the NBA that i do not waiver from. if you are that interested hit me up via PM and i'll explain more when I have some free time.

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I don't see Daino tonight. He was saying that Sando would bury us?? Oh really!! I see another 2-0 night tonight. Good job Sando!
    Why even bother bringing him up?

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Bol Sando...big night tonight!

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Screw that douchebag, stop bringing him up, Sando knows what hes doing, I went 2-0 and 1-0 on a 3 team last night based on sando and another guys offerings. Keep up the knowledge Sir

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

is the card finished sando? nevermind, many lines just got released at pinnacle
    Last edited by freshguy222; 12-05-12 at 09:39 AM.

lagosu
    lagosu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Good luck today g

tblues2005

Quote Originally Posted by Shoomakie View Post
    Why even bother bringing him up?
    I brought the idiot up because I want to prove a point to new people that Sando is pretty good.

tblues2005

I take it as no changes tonight. I hope for the best tonight. It does look good to me.

sando

Added 2 final plays
    -Lakers -4.5
    -Cav's over 183

No more plays to
    day

Biggest card we have played so far this year. Let's keep the momentum going from yesterday.

First ... 41424344454647 ... Last