sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA

Milwaukee @ New Orleans

Bucks -4 (-110 Pinnacle) 2x

RealDeal collaboration play. YTD 1-0.

*-4 won't last. If you like the play then take it now. I expect -5 by game time tomorrow. (Buy the hook or PYOL if you have to for no worse than -115)
    ** Mbah a Moute is finally back. Massive in for the Bucks. Premier defensive player in this league.
    *** Edit - too many games on my mind. Henderson big in for the Bobcats, wrong game haha.

Portland @ Charlotte

Bobcats -1 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x

I posted a comment in RealDeal's thread mentioning how well the Blazers match up with the Bobcats and I do believe that, I am especially worried about how the Bobcats will stop Aldridge? Regardless after much deliberation I have decided that Charlotte is actually the play here. First with all the Portland love the line has basically become a pk em, also with the imminent return of Henderson for the kitty's I expect he will provide a nice little emotional boost for the team as they now have one of their "go to" guys back, on the other hand Portland may be emotionally drained after the double OT and last second Batum heroics that cost us out cover in CelevelNd the other night. Bobcats well rested and Portland playing their 6th straight road game as well, where as usual the starters log crazy minutes.

*Adding another half unit for a total of 1.5x

Cleveland @ Detroit

Pistons -4 (-117 Pinnacle) 1.5x

*The line has come down to -4.5 which makes me quite like this play but we are going to buy the hook/PYOL down to -4 in deference to Cleveland's great ATS record on the road this year and their continued hussle even when way behind in games. Waiters injured and whether he plays or not will not be 100% as the injury is to his ankle (reduced speed off the mark). Detroit continue to be under-valued by bookmakers at home.
    Last edited by sando; 12-03-12 at 04:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MTM gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikmik gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dego gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dego

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Another favorite Typical of sando.. Typical of a square..

You know that Bucks suck at road games.. Line will not be -5 at game time.. It would be -3.. You really don't know shit about the nba..

Hornets +4 is the play!

sando

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Another favorite Typical of sando.. Typical of a square..

You know that Bucks suck at road games..
    Line will not be -5 at game time.. It would be -3.. You really don't know shit about the nba..

Hornets +4 is the play!
    So make it official with an SCS play then tough guy...

Bucks road record 4-3. (Including wins over Bulls, 76er's and Celtics). WTF Daimo?

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Funny thing is this moron Daimoshokage wouldn't dare open a thread with his picks because all he does is bag other people's picks when he can't pick winners. Square is great because we are winning money so smb.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    So make it official with an SCS play then tough guy...

Bucks road record 4-3. (Including wins over Bulls, 76er's and Celtics). WTF Daimo?
    If you are a NBA rainman (which you are not!).. You saw the RLM on the bucks against the wolves.. bucks became the favorite but lost big time in minnesota.. Hornets are hungry for a home win.. guys will put up a fight and could even win s/u.. you really are a square.. bucks -4 is a public square play which will AGAIN buried all the stupid squares like you...

h3da

That's what you said about them last time as well as wizards and craptors. just stfu you fking \*\*\*\*\*\*

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    That's what you said about them last time as well as wizards and craptors. just stfu you fking \*\*\*\*\*\*
    will you gtfo.. bring your stupid cartoon avatar with you.. no one fukking care about your opinion so better shut your stupid hole..

h3da

Clearly your opinion is wanted in this thread you imbecile

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Who are you expecting to show up for the Hornets? Austin Rivers? He's no superstar and certainly not able to carry Hornets on his shoulders.

Milwaukee's playing to maintain its standing which is almost virtually tied between 4th and 8th seed in the east. New Orleans is 2nd from last in the West with no A. Davis. As far as I can see the only reason I'm hearing to take New Orleans is "they're due" and "they're hungry" which is a weak argument at best, but if there is any other reason I'm sure we'd love to hear it.

Could New Orleans win it? No doubt. That goes for any game/ spread in the NBA. But there's more reasons for Milwaukee to take this game then for New Orleans.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 12-03-12 at 03:48 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: celtics3388

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daimo, if you want to discredit sando and show how awesome you are in comparison just start your own thread, call it sando sucks, post all plays before the games and give it 1 month.

If you outperform Sando everyone will be tailing you and you'll have no reason to be jealous.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: therealdealau, spoikle, Joab101, tblues2005, alepeviani, SlickRick1382, gamewinninglv, and TC Woods

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

well this should settle it once and for all..sando bucks minus 4..daimo hornets +4..if sando wins daimo shouldn't post anymore on this thread..if daimo wins i guess he wins a licence to continue annoying sando.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Already on this one sando. Also like the blazers and the under there.

the chef
    the chef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2823

will you gtfo.. bring your stupid cartoon avatar with you.. no one fukking care about your opinion so better shut your stupid hole..
    Whats with all the stupid people here nowadays? Just shut up will you

jayec
    jayec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Got it at 3.5 earlier this morning, bought the .5, good luck everyone. Keep up the great work Sando

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

I like the bucks bet. Will tail.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

Thanks sand!! Locked it in. gonna try single games now.. Had rough couple week multi game parlays. Need to recoup the br . what do you think about gstate tonight?

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

I like Bucks and Bobcats for today!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

If you are a NBA rainman (which you are not!).. You saw the RLM on the bucks against the wolves.. bucks became the favorite but lost big time in minnesota.. Hornets are hungry for a home win.. guys will put up a fight and could even win s/u.. you really are a square.. bucks -4 is a public square play which will AGAIN buried all the stupid squares like you...
    I don't know how you can say that. He is over 30 units up!! WTF? I think you need to start your own link and see how you do! Good Luck. I would be fading all your picks just like some others that come in here and act like they know something when they don't.

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Bucks -4.5 right now, sando is king, Douchebag diamo you have no say until you post your own picks, clearly your tailing this thread but to be an ASS your putting up BS stats and everyone is against you..STFU this coming from the forum newbie lmao

tblues2005

brewersMKE you are so right. Sando knows what he is doing here. Shoot he is up over 30 units and that is really good. I think the douchebag diamo needs to leave it alone and go pick on the ones that are horrible and I sure don't see him doing that very often.

alepeviani
    alepeviani's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Also taking Bucks tonight...that daimo moron has so much argument talking about other people's avatars...just ridiculous...

Bucks -4.5 - great play for me...

AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

With you on the Bucks Sando! I've got a good write-up on that game in my thread as well. BOL tonight!

Joab101
    Joab101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

Bucks is the play. Thanx Sando.

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm just playing devils advocate since I'm on the bucks as well but they have lost 10 in a row in NO. Completely different teams and they did not play each other in NO last season but something to keep in mind. Sometimes it's true what they say about history..

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

another favorite typical of sando.. Typical of a square..

You know that bucks suck at road games.. Line will not be -5 at game time.. It would be -3.. You really don't know shit about the nba..

Hornets +4 is the play!
    fade!!

shimeon40

What concerns me is vegas..everyone in love with bucks and clips..one of them is going to lose for Vegas's sake..which one is the question.

shimeon40

u seriously think the worldwide union of bookies ave no influence on a particular nba game they know would scoop $$$$$...hard to see bucks and clips covering tonight..one will lose.

shimeon40

just my opinion.

tblues2005

shimeon40 you have a good point.

shimeon40

Thanks tblues..young guys who post here might think everythings above board and somethings come down to luck..just think vegas when it suits make their own luck .just something to consider for those doing a parlay/teaser of bucks AND clips

shimeon40

I suspect a strategy the international federation of bookies use is the refs...a few shonky calls/fouls and vegas know before the game starts say a line is -4...in reality vegas know its really -14 because the res will give 10 points free dependant on which team they've been told to help...so punters thinking value at -4 are really facing a -14 line..not saying this is the case for this game but i think thats how it works when vegas decides to step into a nba game

shimeon40

res was meant to be refs

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

might take Sandos 3 picks with the unders and tease it...see what happens

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA

Milwaukee @ New Orleans

Bucks -4 (-110 Pinnacle) 2x

RealDeal collaboration play. YTD 1-0.

*-4 won't last. If you like the play then take it now. I expect -5 by game time tomorrow. (Buy the hook or PYOL if you have to for no worse than -115)
    ** Mbah a Moute is finally back. Massive in for the Bucks. Premier defensive player in this league.
    *** Edit - too many games on my mind. Henderson big in for the Bobcats, wrong game haha.

Portland @ Charlotte

Bobcats -1 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x

I posted a comment in RealDeal's thread mentioning how well the Blazers match up with the Bobcats and I do believe that, I am especially worried about how the Bobcats will stop Aldridge? Regardless after much deliberation I have decided that Charlotte is actually the play here. First with all the Portland love the line has basically become a pk em, also with the imminent return of Henderson for the kitty's I expect he will provide a nice little emotional boost for the team as they now have one of their "go to" guys back, on the other hand Portland may be emotionally drained after the double OT and last second Batum heroics that cost us out cover in CelevelNd the other night. Bobcats well rested and Portland playing their 6th straight road game as well, where as usual the starters log crazy minutes.

*Adding another half unit for a total of 1.5x

Cleveland @ Detroit

Pistons -4 (-117 Pinnacle) 1.5x

*The line has come down to -4.5 which makes me quite like this play but we are going to buy the hook/PYOL down to -4 in deference to Cleveland's great ATS record on the road this year and their continued hussle even when way behind in games. Waiters injured and whether he plays or not will not be 100% as the injury is to his ankle (reduced speed off the mark). Detroit continue to be under-valued by bookmakers at home.
    No NBA Totals today as I have several I like but nothing i am willing to commit to.

No more plays today

tblues2005

Thank you Sando. I will not doubt anyone that is up 30 units. That is sizable and don't let the troll clowns get to you. We all know the followers will know better and we all should call him out on it because we know if that clown had a tread he would do horrible just like some that can't pick anything right. We all know who is good fade material.

First ... 38394041424344 ... Last