therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Okc we getting money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Wizards gave it all they got and they still couldnt get a W. Against a bobcats team on a b2b and also with starters playing lots of minutes last night. 2 starters fouled out by OT as well! Rubbish team. Wall cant come back any sooner. His energy needs to be injected into this squad...big time.

Cant wait to see wall rip it up again.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Sando, got anything for the early games before we hit the sack for the evening?

Cheers mate!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Post game analysis -

OKC -4 - They had the game wrapped up in the third before a Thadeus Young led Philly stormed back into the game forcing OT, which realistically at that point was our only chance at hitting the 4 point cover. You will never get through a successful season in sports betting without a little bit of luck occasionally.

Was -4 - One of those games. Similar to the Suns game yesterday was immensely frustrating. The Wizards had countless opportunities to put the game away in regular time (after coming back from double digit defecit), and both OT periods but they just couldn't do it. I don't never if I've ever seen a team that needs a closer (JOHN WALL!) type as much as the Wiz do? Highly unlikely I will be betting on the Wiz as a favorite again this season, although it may be highly unlikely the Wiz will be a favorite again this season against anyone.

Bucks -2.5 - A poor pick in hindsight. Yes the Bucks could have won this game and covered ATS, but from a betting point of view I have been two harsh on Chicago this season. They are still a really good team even without Derrick Rose, mainly because of Coach Thibodeau and Joakim Noah's energy and the hustle that he spreads to the rest of the team. Bucks got worked over hard today, even Boozer was balling and in hindsight this was a Bulls pick or avoid game, the Bucks giving up points was not a professional play.

Miami Over - Went as predicted with a free scoring game and both teams scoring over 100, although I must say the Cav's leading for the whole game was quite a suprise, yet the end result as usual was not.

Yes I have made a few poor picks over the last 4-5 days, however the important thing is that you get the maximum info and learning out of all losses to help sharpen your game moving forward.
    Rule #4 from "The Mastery Approach" Not liking losses, but learning from them and accepting that losses are a part of betting.

2-2 today in the NBA -0.59 Units

NBA YTD 62-38-6
    (+29.68 Units) 62%

(NBA ATS/ML 47-28-4 YTD) 62.67%

(NBA totals 15-10-2 YTD) 60%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0
    Last edited by sando; 11-25-12 at 10:20 AM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Solid season so far Sando...you are one of the cappers that must be checked with every day. BOL today

sando

NBA

Phoenix @ Philly

76ers -3.5 (-107 Pinnacle) 2x
    *Gots lot's to say about this game, will do a write up later. (Everyone seems to like the Sun's today, just how I like it)

NO @ Denver

Nuggets -10 (-109 Sportingbet) 1.5x
    *buy the hook if you have to, but most books still showing -10.

Normally I hate playing double digit favourites ATS but...

Hornets on a 6 game losing streak including 2 gruelling OT losses in a row to start their road trip where they had late leads in both games but simply couldn't hold on. Problem is they have only 1 legit offensive weapon without Gordon and Davis in Ryan Anderson, and he was spectacular against Phoenix costing us our ATS cover on the Suns, but if Igoudala or Faried take Anderson out of the game (Iggy gives up 4 inches and a few lbs but he has been known to defend bigger players and is an excellent perimeter defender) then who do you turn to? Vasquez, Mason, Lopez? Trying to keep up with a Nuggets team loaded with scorers who will surely push the pace at the high elevation Pepsi Centre, led by lightning quick Lawson and against a young Hornets team on the third game of their road trip and having already played two frustrating OT contests. This hornets team is a solid defensive unit but the Nuggets truly do possess so many offensive options and look to finally be hitting their straps after 3 nice wins in a row, a great away win over the powerhouse Griz, followed up with a spectacular comeback win against a hot Kevin Love and his Wolves and yet another comeback double digit home win over the pesky (and surprisingly good) Warriors. Denver's average home winning margin is 14.4 points. The hornets are a great ATS team and may stick with Denver for 2-3 quarters but I expect them to get blown away in the 4th in a double digit win to the Nug's.

NBA Total of the Day

Detroit @ NY

Over 191 (+104 Pinnacle) 1.5x

This line is moving steadily down in our favor after opening at 192.5 which suits me fine as I do not chase steam and am not interested in trying to predict line movements like some who break out the 'tea leaves' every time their is significant line movement on a market. This is more of a situational play for me for 2 reasons. First, (like yesterday in the Heat game) the Knicks are a massive home double digit favorite which usually perks my interest in a possible over game. Secondly and more importantly the Knickerbockers are coming off two poor away losses in a row. The first we all remember from our dissapointing 3x play on NY in Dallas the other night, and the second a pathetic effort against the Rockets that had people instantly talking about "last years Knicks". With the Knicks back at home, on a two game losing streak and having been completely humbled by the Rockets I expect a fired up Knicks squad, the MSG faithful won't accept anything less. NY's last 2 game totals have averaged 229 points. Pistons have plenty of capable scorers themselves and have hit 90+ points in 9 of their 13 points games already this year. Monroe starting to look good and will be a fascinating battle with Chandler. JR Smith is due for a trademark explosion after two quiet games and he does love playing at the Garden. I have this total conservatively @ 195-196 but could easily envision a scoreline of around 106-96 (Knicks).
    Last edited by sando; 11-25-12 at 11:20 AM.
    Points Awarded:

grassgenius gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

and thatguy is on the same over, not a bad sign at all

sando

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    and thatguy is on the same over, not a bad sign at all
    Yes I saw. Was tossing up whether to play this total or the under in Nets/Blazers game and when I saw my good buddy Mr. Gold on the same total I decided to pull the trigger on the Knickerbockers.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

I like the over on the NY Knicks / Pistons game but worried about the Pistons holding up their end of the bargain.

I can see NY easily holding them to around 80 points at home. Pistons score most of their points in the paint and are near the top of the league in that category where as the Knicks are near the top at allowing fewer point in the paint to other teams.

I think the line is just right at 190 and the fact that it has moved 2.5 points (Granted you ignore those line movements).
    Last edited by SlickRick1382; 11-25-12 at 12:50 PM.

ak57
    ak57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

curse me for waking up late again. Missed the over

SlickRick1382

Glad we both are going to hit bud ...

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

good luck today bud, on philly myself.

grim259
    grim259's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Quote Originally Posted by ak57 View Post
    curse me for waking up late again. Missed the over
    Im in the same boat AK, stupid early work shift.

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you guys think the Sixers will handle the big men of the Suns. Phillys rebounding has been attrocious all year. Their post defense hasn't been awful but I feel if they go up against 3 guys who are 6-10 like gortat, scola, and beasley they might get dominated.

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Yes I saw. Was tossing up whether to play this total or the under in Nets/Blazers game and when I saw my good buddy Mr. Gold on the same total I decided to pull the trigger on the Knickerbockers.
    Nailed the OVER - never in doubt mate
    GL on your other plays today

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Square play.

dsaewra
    dsaewra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9631

penetrating Evan Turner.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Can't these guys ice the game at the end with free throws???

FFS, done by the hook again!

shimeon40

Not enough juice

shimeon40

Sando...variance..you have to take into account VARIANCE!!!!!.....

shimeon40

Sando..i'll give you some juice for next time.... .........

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

shimeon40

Sando keeps private messging me abusing me...thinking of taking a forum IVO out against him...

grassgenius
    grassgenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Beat by the hook and missed free throws. Dead on analysis and well on your way to another day in the black. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated!

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

frustrating game. 76ers just couldn't put them away & it came down to dumb fukk Turner.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    frustrating game. 76ers just couldn't put them away & it came down to dumb fukk Turner.
    Yeah as a team I really like the Sixers list, but seriously if Turner isn't the most over-rated guy then I don't know who is? For years we've been hearing about his "potential", and Iggy is gone so he got his wish, to be "the man" and yet he hasn't seized it. Too late now, it's clearly Holiday's team.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Sando keeps private messging me abusing me...thinking of taking a forum IVO out against him...
    I messaged this guy asking him what his problem is? He comes into many different threads, posts 1 sentence about some random crap (usually negative) and then signs off with his monkey pissing signature. WTF?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lagosu

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I messaged this guy asking him what his problem is? He comes into many different threads, posts 1 sentence about some random crap (usually negative) and then signs off with his monkey pissing signature. WTF?
    A monkey abused him as a kid. He's a troubled soul. Just leave him alone ....

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

shimeon is that daimo fcuck

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'm guessing "Simian" doesn't see the irony, in using a pissing monkey as his signature.

sando

One Evan Turner free throw off a much needed perfect day, however things have definitely stabilised from our rough stretch of a few days back. Now we need to move from treading water back into "bookie-smashing" mode.

Knicks over - As with the Heat over yesterday the game played out pretty much how I thought it would, with a fired up Knicks team wheeling and dealing on the offensive end and the Pistons holding up thier end of the deal as well. Melo and JR were sick, and the Knicks bomber squadron were on today, hitting at over 50% hell even 'Sheed was draining them. No team in the league will beat NY when they are shooting over 40% from long distance. Just too many weapons.

Philly -3.5 - Lost by the hook. Evan turner (an 82% three throw shooter) missed a three frow to ice the game. Suns were very competitive as I expected them to be, just thought Philly would be able to put them away in the 4th as they have 2-3 guys that can ice games in Holiday, Nick Young and J-Rich, whereas Phoenix clearly lacking a closer other than Dragic who can be hot or cold at the end of games (same with Shannon Brown). Anyway in hindsight I am happy with the pick, the game just didn't pan out. An extra rebounder (Bynum) would really, really help this team. I mean to get out rebounded by Phoenix by 8 at home shows just how bad Philly needs a Bynum type in the middle.

Nuggets -10 - This game played out pretty much how I expected with Lawson seriously pushing the pace and some of the young Hornets playing with their mouths open (gassing) as early as the end of the 1st Q. Love watching the Nuggets play mainly to see the never ending hustle and limitless energy of the manimal, the crafty play of man Miller, and just when Lawson puts the jets on as he pushes the break. The Nuggets bench flirted with giving up the ATS cover briefly in the 4th, before order was restored and we coasted to a comfortable victory.

2-1 today in the NBA +0.93 Units

NBA YTD 64-39-6
    (+30.61 Units) 62.1%

(NBA ATS/ML 48-29-4 YTD) 62.3%

(NBA totals 16-10-2 YTD) 61.5%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0

*Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.
    Points Awarded:

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

first-class thread, Sando...unfortunately now mildly-infected with a WTWDR (whiny twat with diaper rash)...last occurrences at #626, 629, 630)...

the troll-eradication unit advises that no one interact directly with it, as that's like adding gasoline to its attention-whoring fire...feel free to talk ABOUT this particular turd as you wish...just not TO it...

whatever u (and ThatGuy, and RealDeal) are doing down under...keep it up...12 time-zones' worth of perspective perhaps?
    Points Awarded:

therealdealau gave fitguy67 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando gave fitguy67 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40

oh you guys amuse me...

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NBA YTD 64-39-6 (+30.61 Units) 62.1%

(NBA ATS/ML 48-29-4 YTD) 62.3%

(NBA totals 16-10-2 YTD) 61.5%

Made an account to say thank you for posting these picks. Just curious, what were your stats from the last few years on the NBA?

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Sando killing it, Aussie pride

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last