killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

GB -4.5 (-103) .. easy

Rams fan checking in here who actually can provide a point of view from someone who actually WATCHES THEIR GAMES, not just use sportscenter analysis. I would like to first off say that I'm in no way doubting my team chances this year, abandoning them, or trashing them. I still have hopes and will see them beat SF at the end of the year to take the division. With that said..

edit: line moved to while wrting GB -4.5 (-105) reduced line @ 5Dimes for 500

GB has had problems earlier this year, we all know this. However, they have hit their stride and Aaron Rodgers has stepped up, took responsibility for his errors and has blown up a top 3 team in a 1 week turnaround from wire to wire. What will Rams have to stop them? About 15 mins of solid defense that will start to fade going into halftime. This will not be another Rams/Saints surprise win like last year. Why? Rams are hurt and are trying to regroup some sort of stride to play up to the ever present competition that they have in the next 4 weeks(GB, NE, BYE, SF) without a playmaker WR and RB that is hot. Rams are 3-0 at home you say? what home field advantage do they have? Optimal FG kicking conditions is about all I can think.. fans in the Edwards Jones Dome aren't rambunctious like most teams.. and I'm sure there will be plenty of GB fans taking the trip to Missouri too. I just can't see a flaw in GB's momentum for them to lose this game or even leave it close.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Good luck. Good points.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of my books just lowered it to -4.

....3rd week in a row on the road for GB. That ain't easy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am on Packers

Best of luck men

killawookie

My concern is how much they will let Rodgers get hit. If the Rams sack him a few times they might bring in the backup for precautionary reasons. I'm guessing the low spread is because the probable status he has on him from the injury report. The 'calf' problem shouldn't be a problem if doesn't stand in the pocket so long to get blindsided by an blitzing Jenkins.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Who needs Jennings when he has Jones . Did u see Jones catches last week. Aaron just has to get it close to him . He catches the ball on the back side of the defender.
    Packers win by 17

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Your Rams are going to win, and surprisingly easily.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a little worried why this line has gone down also, i think its the biggest goldmine square play and alot of sharps are on rams for this, hope there no controversial bs decisions against the packers which could cost the spread.

killawookie

Rams only getting down the field on trick plays.. Rams reeling already.

killawookie

4th and 2 Rams go for it... NOPE turnover on downs. Should have played it smart down 7 and kicked a FG

killawookie

As I said... easy