OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I propose the USA bans Rudy Fernandez from playing in the NBA

This guy is such a c*nt! Every game I've watched he acts like he is a p*ssy Real Madrid player if anyone makes any contact. He flops like its his job and the announcers in the UK rip him a new one throughout the entire telecast.

Yeah some NBA guys flop, but Rudy consistently does. If the US doesnt cover I hope Rudy lands wrong and finds out he tweaked something and can't play basketball anymore.

LETS GO TEAM FREEDOM

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Was this that French guy that punched that guy in the nads?

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    Was this that French guy that punched that guy in the nads?
    I used google translate to take it you meant: "is he the guy that was punched in the nuts by a french player" ??
    if so, the answer is yes, he flopped and got a call at a crucial part of the game, the French didnt take it well (as they shouldnt) and he got punched because he deserved a steel pipe for a career full of being a bitch.

Watching this game, I don't know what the American broadcasting team is saying but the British team can't stand the Spaniards. They are whining to some epic proportions. This team is a disgrace, I hope there is a hard foul at the end of this one and either Rudy or Marc Gasol ends up with their ass on the ground

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

lol i like it

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Haha just now Chris Paul got fouled hard by Rudy Fernandez and I heard him mouthing to Rudy...."you should have just FLOPPED"

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

lol at Chris Paul. He gets a little shoulder off Rudy and he is like boooo hoo. I wish Rudy had just smashed his face in

OhMyEli

There he is giving a shoulder to CP3 on a random fastbreak. Take this guy out and put him in the coaching box for good, what a clown.