tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right now Scottie looks like he's on the money

In the sbr interview he predicted Miami in 5. For us gamblers there's always signs. Yesterday flipping though channels I stopped on TNT while they were interviewing dale jr. I said to myself I should put 50 on him to win. Of course I didn't do it dammit.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I was just thinking the same thing. He is making my OKC in 6 look pretty square unless the Thunder can win three in a row. They have won four in a row twice these playoffs, so anything is possible.

Once again though, for the Heat to win in five, that would mean they would have to beat the Thunder four games in a row (two already). They couldn;t do it to the Knicks, Pacers or Celtics, so I know OKC will win atleast won game in miami

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

I'll repost the vid these guys are referring to

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BJWCbuTc23E" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

the thing is, if the fix is ever gonna be in you HAVE to think it will be to send the series to 6 or 7 games

you think stern is gonna take just 5 games worth of revenue????? no WAY man, Stern is GANGSTA he gonna GET THAT PAPER you can be sure of that

if miami goes up 3-1, i guarantee you he will call a meeting of all the top league officials and refs and fukin put one of the refs' heads in a fukin vise and be like "how hard you want me to squeeze mothe**uc*er????? you don't give me a game 6 and your WHOLE FUKIN FAMILY IS FUKIN DEAD YOU FUKIN HEAR ME????"

we'll get a game 6, bank on it, I would say bank on a game 7 as well

stern ALWAYS gets paid

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Lol, Loshak. You just want the series to go 6+ because you have some racks on Series over 5.5 games. Don't try and act like you know how Stern and his cronies are thinking.

But anyways, your exactly right. OKC will tie it up in game 4. Take the ML and the over.

Also, the emoticon below is David Stern