aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thunder r so fuxking stupid terrible last shot durant is a pussy terrible possession. You don't put it on the refs u drive to the hole what a panzi

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will give Heat this win
    They did play very well

Although Okl City still takes it

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

they have to take at least 2 in miami ... if they go down 3-2 then its a little harder ...

anything is possible

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yes you do it's the finals! The refs control every game starting to become bullshit! Sports should be determined by the players, not even fun to watch anymore. Thank god for golf

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    What does playing and the way NBA Playoffs are officiated have to do with each other?

And yes, I've played basketball numbnuts.
    Numbnuts ? Really ? Maybe I should ask how old you are. quit with the "Playoff basketball foul" BS. Lebron got beat, and he planet his arm down to keep Durant from jumping right. It was a blatant foul and anybody who plays basketball woul know. You know that, that is why you created a thread for "all the threads crying about officiating" ... Even though there was just one, and it was made 1 min before you made yours.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you have the mindset of an official who says to himself during a timeout (last possession.) I'm going to put the whistle away... unless a player absolutely molests an opposing player... so be it. Define MOLEST THEN?? So, as an official when you have this mindset... you're defeating the purpose of "being an official." An official works the game 48 full minutes... you can't work it 47 minutes and 50 seconds. James is a pus$y and he knows it. That's why he changed Durant's shot because he knew he got beaten on the drive. James didn't even want Durant to be that close. But I hope the entire OKC team and organization learns from this...

If it wasn't for these OKC slow starts.... Miami would be dead right now. They won't start slow in Miami. OKC will have their middle fingers a blazing!!!!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

james is a pusssyyy???????????????? yeah i know

lol yah hes better than kevin durant all around

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    We need one every NBA game.

It gets out of hand anymore. We get multiple threads per game.

Thanks.
    Seems like Onlooker is the only one who disagrees that the refs sucked last night

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    yeah, that was a BS no call. Westbrook got no call on that put back too. The most annoying things is that James gets calls when people breath on him wrong. I am pretty sure Delonte West got a technical after sleeping with James mom. Oh well. Good Series. Thunder win Game 3!
    Haha, you Lebron haters are so delusional. I saw him get fouled at least 2-3 times that should have been and 1 opportunities throughout the game. You see what you want to see.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Haha, you Lebron haters are so delusional. I saw him get fouled at least 2-3 times that should have been and 1 opportunities throughout the game. You see what you want to see.
    I am sorry. i dont recall a play where he went to the rim and didnt get a whistle. What do you think NJ1035, did Lebron foul Durant on Durants last shot ?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Seems like Onlooker is the only one who disagrees that the refs sucked last night

bad calls every game

just gets old, and sad, OPs crying and whining like sad little girls when they lose and blame "refs" and "stern" becuase they lost...its gambling, and OKC backers need an excuse like they do when they lose aby pick they make on any sport

its just pathetic

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You have to call that foul. Look at James facial expression when he bangs Durant's knee. Acting like he didn't push down on Durant's leg going downward... while Durant was going upward. Clearly changed Durant's shot.

Definition of FOUL - A defensive player may not hold, push, or impede the progress of an opponent by extending a hand, forearm, leg, knee, or by bending the body into a position that is not normal.

i actually cant believe anybody can watch that and truthfully say that there has to be a foul called there. denial. that is so soft its not even funny.

none of yous have any idea what nba playoffs are about...if you used to watch the old knicks heat series or knicks pacers youd be crying for whistles for days!

zoo youk

in no way shape or form did he alter Durant shot at all. that was one of the cleanest looks you can get in that situation.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    You only see what you want to see.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Numbnuts ? Really ? Maybe I should ask how old you are. quit with the "Playoff basketball foul" BS. Lebron got beat, and he planet his arm down to keep Durant from jumping right. It was a blatant foul and anybody who plays basketball woul know. You know that, that is why you created a thread for "all the threads crying about officiating" ... Even though there was just one, and it was made 1 min before you made yours.
    I never said it wasn't a foul, but that it was a good non-call. Again, Playoff basketball. Call it bullsh!t all you want buddy.

That is not why I made the thread I did, it's because multiple threads always pop up complaining about refs. As there was last night.
    It is a SBR standard now a days. I was asking for a active mod during the NBA games, so they can merge them to one. No need to clutter the forum with all the crying.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i totally agree with onlooker

the whining and crying is beyond pathetic

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

^^^

99.9% of SBR crybabies everytime they lose a game and blame some1 else
    No ones crying you dummy, we all HATE LeChoke. That's all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    No ones crying you dummy, we all HATE LeChoke. That's all.
    Plenty crying. Don't let the hate cloud your judgement.

zoo youk

listen bottom line... is..if the situation was turned around it was LBJ taking the shot and they called the foul YOUS ALL WOULD BE GOING ABSOLUTE DONKEY DICK BAT SHIT CRAZY.

its all just bias, seeing what your eyes want to see.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

Pretty good game Thursday to tie it 1-1. Hoping OKC beats a stacked to win team.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Reading these posts, i can't help remembering game 2 of the Eastern conference finals.

Game tied in OT. Rondo drives to the basket, gets fouled upside the head by wade...no foul. Playoff basketball right? fine.

Next play, wade drives to the basket, kicks garnett out of the way and GARNETT gets called for a ticky-tac foul. Wade shoots 2 and makes them. Wait, I thought this was playoff basketball.. so WTF????!!!!

Used to enjoy watching the heat.. But in defense of them, it's not really their fault the league is full of starfukkers..

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

no worse then when the refs jobbed out the spurs to put thunder in finals. karma baby

First 12