bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    big mouth stephen a smith likes okc in 6...he is a great fade...I think when your making your second trip in a row to the finals you have a good shot at winning it.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Ibaka and Perkins are the real keys here. James and Wade won't find an unclogged paint when they run their isolation plays from the top of the key. For Miami to win Battier and Miller will have to make their wide open threes, for the Thunder to win the refs will have to reward Fisher and Harden throwing themselves to the ground on the smallest amount of contact.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    big mouth stephen a smith likes okc in 6...he is a great fade...I think when your making your second trip in a row to the finals you have a good shot at winning it.
    How many Super Bowls did the Bills win going 4 times in a row? How many championships did the Jazz win going to the Finals two years in a row?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by j37hr0 View Post
    Ibaka and Perkins are the real keys here. James and Wade won't find an unclogged paint when they run their isolation plays from the top of the key. For Miami to win Battier and Miller will have to make their wide open threes, for the Thunder to win the refs will have to reward Fisher and Harden throwing themselves to the ground on the smallest amount of contact.
    I don't disagree that Battier and Miller will have to hit 3's. Chalmers will have plenty of open looks and he'll hit em.

The problem is if both Ibaka and Perkins clog the paint, Chris Bosh will absolutely torch OKC with his mid range game.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square

Bosh was fantastic in Game 7 19 points 8 rebounds 8 of 10 from the field, how often will he post that line? If he does 4 times Miami wins.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

The most idiotic and ignorant thing anyone can say to ANY sports fan EVER is to chastise them for saying "WE" when talking about the team they root for. Seriously, STFU w/ that complete and utter nonsense. If you are a die-hard fan of a team, it is WE. If you pay to go to games of a specific team or even watch most of them on t.v. IT IS WE! Without those people paying to go to the games or watching the team on t.v. they'd just be the Seattle Supersonics of 2012. So seriously you ignorant ****, when you resort to chastising people for saying "WE" when they are talking about their team, you have NO ARGUMENT and you sound like a teenager who has no other substance to complain about! It's like chastising someone over a typo, YOU'RE AN IDIOT. You're an asshole and an ignorant one at that t-wizzle. Get a life you Philly scumbag, or you know, go throw batteries at people at games or something loser.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    The most idiotic and ignorant thing anyone can say to ANY sports fan EVER is to chastise them for saying "WE" when talking about the team they root for. Seriously, STFU w/ that complete and utter nonsense. If you are a die-hard fan of a team, it is WE. If you pay to go to games of a specific team or even watch most of them on t.v. IT IS WE! Without those people paying to go to the games or watching the team on t.v. they'd just be the Seattle Supersonics of 2012. So seriously you ignorant ****, when you resort to chastising people for saying "WE" when they are talking about their team, you have NO ARGUMENT and you sound like a teenager who has no other substance to complain about! It's like chastising someone over a typo, YOU'RE AN IDIOT. You're an asshole and an ignorant one at that t-wizzle. Get a life you Philly scumbag, or you know, go throw batteries at people at games or something loser.

I like how T-wizz calls people idiots for taking OKC, then when I give reasons why the Thunder "can" win, he chastises me for saying "we". I like when people ask me if I play for the team as a way of making fun of my use of the word "we". Really? We is a figure of expression and I will continue to use it.

I'm pretty sure since I have paid to go to a ton of games, have lived in OKC, and still live in Oklahoma, I can say we if I want to. I'm not like these douche bags that like the Heat and have never even been to Miami or these people that act like they're Laker fans but have probably never even been to California. I actually goto the games and my roommate from college works for the organization. What do you assholes want? Do you want me to post a picture of his championship ring if the Thunder win it all? Do you want pictures of the shoot around? Do I need to put up pics of myself on the court with James Harden last year?

I'm pretty sure I have given a lot more reasons behind liking OKC than he has for liking Miami. All he has said is, "Lebron will shut down Durant." Meanwhile, I have pointed out that Durant has averaged 30 against the Heat so I'm not buying that line of thinking. Also, OKC beat Miami by 16 at home earlier in the year and the game wasn't that close. Miami pulled won out in the fourth quarter at home.

T-Wizz is like 21 or 22 (I think he stated that somewhere) and he acts like he knows it all. Pretty hilarious.

I have no problem with people taking Miami if they have good reasons. Miami is a good team. With that said, calling people idiots for taking OKC when all you have to follow it up with is Lebron will shut down Durant is ignorant.

This is the same guy that trashed OKC before the playoffs saying they would get knocked out in the second round because they were a jump shooting team that played no defense.

This is the same guy that said Miami would be favored in this series a few days ago and OKC opened at -150 and got bet up to -165.

For the people that continue to call me a homer, there is a reason I keep bumping old threads. It's because people talked shit about my team and they didn't know what the hell they were talking about. Everything they said has been proven wrong as OKC has breezed through the playoffs against three of the most successful franchises of the past decade.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I don't disagree that Battier and Miller will have to hit 3's. Chalmers will have plenty of open looks and he'll hit em.

The problem is if both Ibaka and Perkins clog the paint, Chris Bosh will absolutely torch OKC with his mid range game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why is BigDummy so obsessed with my age ?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Because when you try and insult someone for saying "We" when referring to the team they support you sound like an uneducated young fool.....

Devin22
    Devin22's Avatar Become A Pro!

T-Wizzle has made more money than all your lame asses. I'll send you a shirt with "We" on it, while T-Wizzle heads to the bank. Never seen so much, "I am going to to tell you" and "no I am going to tell you" bull shit in my life.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Devin22 View Post
    T-Wizzle has made more money than all your lame asses. I'll send you a shirt with "We" on it, while T-Wizzle heads to the bank. Never seen so much, "I am going to to tell you" and "no I am going to tell you" bull shit in my life.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

This may be the biggest joke of a post all year so far. Congrats.

Devin22

Thats it, one line. Lame. Go back to betting on ping pong.

Devin22

Oh, I am infamousBacardi and I am going to tell T-Wizzle something and you need to listen to me, cause I am the infamous Bacardi. So, listen to me, are you listening. Blah blah blah.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Oh, I am infamousBacardi and I am going to tell T-Wizzle something and you need to listen to me, cause I am the infamous Bacardi. So, listen to me, are you listening. Blah blah blah.
    Enjoy your time at prom with T-wizzle this year Devin, I'm sure you guys will have those perfect white tux's on again to look the perfect amount of f\*g together. Have a good night boys.

Devin22

ohh

t-wizzle

It's amazing how emotional some people get around here.

Just read some of these comments. Unreal.

BigDofBA

I'm not obsessed with your age. I just think it's comical that guys that can barely get into bars start threads like they know it all and are seasoned gamblers.

BigDofBA

It's amazing how emotional some people get around here.

Just read some of these comments. Unreal.
    LOL. You started this thread basically calling people idiots for taking OKC. I'm pretty sure you're the one that came out shooting.

Did you not expect people to point out that you're just a dumb young kid?

Like I've been saying, you said the Heat would be favored before the line came out. The fact that you were so off should make you think twice. Of course, you're young and stupid so you won't.

Good luck.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

OKC has already won because they've once again advanced past where they were last year. Means at minimum they've improved.

All the pressure is on the Heat. Here in OKC, we're all good!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    LOL. You started this thread basically calling people idiots for taking OKC. I'm pretty sure you're the one that came out shooting.

Did you not expect people to point out that you're just a dumb young kid?

Like I've been saying, you said the Heat would be favored before the line came out. The fact that you were so off should make you think twice. Of course, you're young and stupid so you won't.

Good luck.
    You don't even know me guy. You're more than welcome to go ahead and shoot me a pm if you want to get to know me but maybe it's just easier for you to call me young and stupid. Lol who is this even coming from? A fellow 20-something?

Cut the internet tough guy crap and go about your business.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

OKC in 5. 6 at most.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you fukks are on Thunder series bet at -150/-160.

What the fukk is wrong with you guys? Sure OKC is going to win Game 1 but after that Miami will take care of business and win this thing. I am hammering Heat Series price prior to Game 2 and laughing all the way to the bank.
    yeah twizzle!! you tell us buddy!!

can i borrow your crystal ball?

damn you got cocky with a nice playoffs....

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    yeah twizzle!! you tell us buddy!!

can i borrow your crystal ball?

damn you got cocky with a nice playoffs....

either way i think he's right on this one.

t-wizzle

Thought we were cool. Apparently not.

Dexter
    Update your status

nope....lebron will never win a ring. unless he pulls a gary paton/karl malone at the end of his career (dont think either of them got one after they left sea/utah?)

i feel gm coming at me in 3,2,1.....

home court edge is huge....okc in 7 but i cant lay 160

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

A lot of tension in here.

good stuff.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

BigD you going to game 1?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    nope....lebron will never win a ring. unless he pulls a gary paton/karl malone at the end of his career (dont think either of them got one after they left sea/utah?)

i feel gm coming at me in 3,2,1.....

home court edge is huge....okc in 7 but i cant lay 160
    lol. dexter is a huge lebron hater. appreciate his game, it's really unique and amazing to watch, and it's already a lock that he will win a ring because he has 8 years of DOMINATION left in the NBA because the guy never gets injured.

Payton won in Miami with wade. Malone was a bum on defense, that's why he could never win.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol. dexter is a huge lebron hater. appreciate his game, it's really unique and amazing to watch, and it's already a lock that he will win a ring because he has 8 years of DOMINATION left in the NBA because the guy never gets injured.

Payton won in Miami with wade. Malone was a bum on defense, that's why he could never win.
    the glove did get one....that slipped me.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    A lot of tension in here.

good stuff.
    That usually happens when someone starts a thread basically telling you that you're an idiot if you take the other side.

Typical kiddie stuff. I'm not surprised with this place.

I'm an annoying homer because I bump threads just like this one after people that make stupid comments are proven completely wrong.

Basically, both teams are good. If you have legit reasons for to take either said other than "you're an idiot if you take OKC", I'm cool with it.

I made a thread and a lot of people gave "good reasons" why Miami would win. I'm totally cool and respect that even if I disagree.

Pauulzcappin

Thought we were cool. Apparently not.
    im cool with u bro. but that post was a bit harsh lol.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That usually happens when someone starts a thread basically telling you that you're an idiot if you take the other side.

Typical kiddie stuff. I'm not surprised with this place.

I'm an annoying homer because I bump threads just like this one after people that make stupid comments are proven completely wrong.

Basically, both teams are good. If you have legit reasons for to take either said other than "you're an idiot if you take OKC", I'm cool with it.

I made a thread and a lot of people gave "good reasons" why Miami would win. I'm totally cool and respect that even if I disagree.
    You're an annoying homer because you constantly hedge out of your statements.

t-wizzle

im cool with u bro. but that post was a bit harsh lol.
    Which post pauul?

First 123456 ... Last