thanks coach

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

JJ one of the few on this site that can pick winners under pressure

showdown
    showdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Rarely do I sign up to a forum to call some retard out but this bald head mofo is unreal. Dont tail this fool, why would he post genuine winners when apparently " he works for the site " He got lucky here if he genuinely bet them he would be dancing like a bear on drugs right now but no hes shyting himself cause Walker will give him a hard time for posting a winner.

I bet my ballsack JJ cant show a screenshot that he bet this Bos this game

This broke Ouyster couldnt pick his nose, look at him dancing on his head with years, look at what the carpet burn has done to the poor fools head. Dont be silly boys, dont tail this broke fk

Any retard that has to make 100,000 + posts to make a few quid then you can be sure your living life better than this clown

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol ^^^^^ 👀😱

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by showdown View Post
    Rarely do I sign up to a forum to call some retard out but this bald head mofo is unreal. Dont tail this fool, why would he post genuine winners when apparently " he works for the site " He got lucky here if he genuinely bet them he would be dancing like a bear on drugs right now but no hes shyting himself cause Walker will give him a hard time for posting a winner.

This broke Ouyster couldnt pick his nose, look at him dancing on his head with years, look at what the carpet burn has done to the poor fools head. Dont be silly boys, dont tail this broke fk

Any retard that has to make 100,000 + posts to make a few quid then you can be sure your living life better than this clown
    never fukkin heard of ya pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do is give isolated winners men

Good work

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by showdown View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All I do is give winners
    Pay attention
    Bald guys good cappers

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

showdown you are 100% correct, everything about jj is fake and fabricated
    , he is funny sometimes but a big fabricator

First 12