zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Is Lebron n the Heat in Danny Grangers head now??

been getting t'd up alot lately

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I give Granger credit trying to be physical
    Lebron wearing him down though

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Granger needs to STFU and play ball. That technical yesterday started the Heat's comeback. Dude thinks he's better than James but he's not. Learn your role and play it dummy.

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

That technical was straight BS, Wade Flailed his arms around and almost hit Hibbert for no reason, Granger stuck up for his teammate. It was a quick whistle and te refs were obviously on a certain side. Granger was 7-16 wasn't he? Hit some pretty clutch shots in the 4th and played solid d. Granger might be wearing down, but they aren't getting in his head, I followed him at unm he doesn't get rattled mentally.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Guys are taking things too personally out there. Need to focus on their game and stop hurting the team with Techs

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In his head? Probably not. Wearing him down? Definitely. There's a difference between frustration and really being in someone's head, I think Granger is frustrated at the beast of talent that is James, but they'll make adjustments as in game 3. Vogel is a good coach and I hope has Granger watch James after the ball is up or close out down low, because LeBron is fantastic at playing till the ball is through the net, he's after it with offensive boards and followup tips. Pacers just need to be patient on the transition till they have possession, there were a few times before the ball was even in, 2 or 3 guys were down opp court waiting, need to close out the paint or hit the glass and slow down the pace when need be.