TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All In Tonight - OKC VS Lakers - "Not Scared Of You Vegas"

I told myself there's no way OKC would lose both away games. Why did they lose game 3?? Officiating, Vegas, Free Throws. It was the only way Lakers could win.

What's going through my mind right now?

1. Kobe has been struggling at his field goal percentage. Free throws saved him for a nice scoring game. He's going to be on a back-to-back.

2. The officiating crew absolutely sucked last night. I'm not all PRO OKC here... but let's face it. If the refs put the whistles away... OKC would of won. It took free throws to beat OKC last night.

3. If you knew you had to play a back to back... and you thought about youth and athleticism... what team would you want in the NBA on a back-to-back? It would have to be OKC. They are healthy... young... talented. I would want them.

4. Bynum & Gasol... please don't say all the lakers will do is post these two up all game. It's not going to happen. Even these towers are tired.

5. As long as Durant, Westbrook, and Harden drive each to the rim 80% of the game... how could OKC lose? What are the Lakers going to do?? Drive Artest? No. Drive Kobe? Way too many bigs for him to match up with down low. Sessions? Sessions is the only guy that could... but lacks a lot of experience.

6. Factor in that OKC feels like Vegas stole one away from them (for whatever reason) they know they should of won last night. I feel that OKC will put it all on the line...

7. The spread is going to pretty much be PK enticing you to take the Lakers at Home. Saturday night... A lot of wagering going on... A lot of Novice gamblers out there leaning on taking the Lakers PK. Who wouldn't?

Vegas is trying to set the trap tonight.... the trap is persuading you to take the Lakers PK. Well I see right through you Vegas. OKC is far more the better team... Home or Road. Especially on a Back-to-Back.

OKC PK Saturday Night Lights... BIATCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

What happens if the Refs let LA win again?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As much as I want to pick the Thunder I just don't trust David Stern and the Lakers in a home game. You know how bad Stern wants this series to go 7 as its looking more and more like the usual big market teams will be shut out of the NBA finals. Same reason I am avoiding the Spurs-Clippers today. If San Antonio wins I'll be all over them in game 4 though.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Good luck hope you hit it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Line opened at la 2.5 and now is either pk or okc minus 1. Im pretty surprised la was minus 2.5 on the opener

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    What happens if the Refs let LA win again?
    It's the chance you have to take. Vegas will basically be getting juice on both sides. I would figure this would be a money making game for vegas. What happened in Game 3? I have no clue. I was watching this game... and saying.. WOW... WOW... WOW... the ticky tack fouls. If you breathed on the guy... you got a foul. I'm just hoping that there will be a new officiating crew for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    As much as I want to pick the Thunder I just don't trust David Stern and the Lakers in a home game. You know how bad Stern wants this series to go 7 as its looking more and more like the usual big market teams will be shut out of the NBA finals. Same reason I am avoiding the Spurs-Clippers today. If San Antonio wins I'll be all over them in game 4 though.
    I don't trust Stern either. I just don't understand why wouldn't the NBA want to see a Spurs OKC match up though? Best records practically in the NBA. Both deep benches... It still would be a nice Conference Finals to watch on TV. At the rate Kobe is playing... he would be dead by the time they made it to Game 6 in the Conference Finals... I'll be keeping an eye on Kobe... especially in the 2nd half. I don't think he has it in him. In fact... if OKC is down by 5 or 6 at half... it would be a nice underdog wager for OKC to win the game... A lot of old players on the Lakers... everyone talks about Miami's 3 headed horse... what about OKC's 3 headed horse??

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Good luck hope you hit it
    Thanks CB

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Line opened at la 2.5 and now is either pk or okc minus 1. Im pretty surprised la was minus 2.5 on the opener
    I didn't even get to check the opening line. Dead tired last night... Fell asleep. Thanks T!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Moved the line all by urself lol

Dont really like the movement past PK though

But, I've been eying OKC for tonite too - agree with most of your points. Good luck to both of us !

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Its really amazing congress doesnt investigate the nba

Refs were clearly told to give LA the game

Zero chance lakers even stay in the game without the FT disparity

Br0nxer

Problem with taking okc tonight is the refs might be told to give LA game 4 also

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

be careful, more games = more money for the NBA.

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

The Money Shot,

I agree with you on pretty much all your points except for one thing. I think the public is pounding the Lakers or at least I think they are. Does'nt SBR odds, when you hover your mouse over the opener, show the public percentage?

Correction. Sorry I didn't look at the rows correctly. SBR odds show OK @ 62.9%. So yeah Lakers are getting picked. I think I'm leaning Lakers here.
    Last edited by jmp; 05-19-12 at 09:59 AM.

Br0nxer

Fukk stern

Crooked ass motherfukker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NO way

Kobe and Bynum were off

Lakers

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

reporter: your playing back to back games. how much gas do you have left in the tank?

Kobe: "plenty" (smiling)

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    Moved the line all by urself lol

Dont really like the movement past PK though
    But, I've been eying OKC for tonite too - agree with most of your points. Good luck to both of us !
    Thanks Pete! We'll see what happens. Fun filled Saturday night!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Problem with taking okc tonight is the refs might be told to give LA game 4 also
    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Fukk stern

Crooked ass motherfukker
    Something tells me... whatever reason they wanted it to happen in Game 3... lightning won't strike twice. I have to go with what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NO way

Kobe and Bynum were off

Lakers
    JJ everytime I post something... and you go the other direction my play loses... GL JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    reporter: your playing back to back games. how much gas do you have left in the tank?

Kobe: "plenty" (smiling)
    If you were in a fight with someone... would you tell your opponent you have nothing left in the tank and you're a weak tit?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lakers will win again

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 04:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Good luck

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't trust Stern either. I just don't understand why wouldn't the NBA want to see a Spurs OKC match up though? Best records practically in the NBA. Both deep benches... It still would be a nice Conference Finals to watch on TV. At the rate Kobe is playing... he would be dead by the time they made it to Game 6 in the Conference Finals... I'll be keeping an eye on Kobe... especially in the 2nd half. I don't think he has it in him. In fact... if OKC is down by 5 or 6 at half... it would be a nice underdog wager for OKC to win the game... A lot of old players on the Lakers... everyone talks about Miami's 3 headed horse... what about OKC's 3 headed horse??
    The casual NBA fan cares about flashy stars and NBA execs like Stern care about market penetration. There really is only one flashy star combined on both teams and thats Kevin Durant who while talented still isn't on the same level of flashy-ness as Kobe, LeBron, Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin, etc. he is more of a blue collar star at the moment. Which is good in my opinion, I like his humbleness. But neither OKC or San Antonio have any market penetration outside of their respective metropolitian areas.

When a casual NBA fan sees a Heat-Lakers matchup, the casual NBA fan does not see it as "Miami vs. LA" but instead as "Kobe vs. LeBron". The NBA has turned the league into a superstar individual oriented product instead of a team oriented product and I think this is for the worse. Hence why so many good players on small market teams want out. They want more exposure which leads to more hype/jersey sales and attention.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I thought it was a mistake when i saw the game listed.

Why are they playing back to back?

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Name:  0031_yyc5.gif
Views: 1071
Size:  2.23 MB

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    I thought it was a mistake when i saw the game listed.

Why are they playing back to back?
    because of the condensed schedule

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

The thing is, it would appear all 3 LA teams will only get 2 home games at staples....considering how much $ there is to be made, will the league(s) let this happen, or will they do everything possible to ensure each or atleast a couple of these teams return for another game or two.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lakers should be up 2-1..

Okc is overrated... Jump shooting team..

Good luck Money.. But i think lakers win.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    because of the condensed schedule
    That's just BS, in the 1st round there were 2 days between many games and now in the 2nd round they have back to back games? It doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I jumped all over OKC pk -110. I don't think Stern and the NBA can get away twice, in back to back games no less, with pulling the kinda shyt they pulled last night.

TheMoneyShot

With around 5 more hours to wager on this game before tip-off... I'm really surprised to see this line going -1.5 now OKC. With heavy money coming in on the spread at 83%. I can't believe this honestly... I'm really upset. I never 2nd guess myself.... and these thoughts are going through my head... I possibly might be mentally fatigued from working too many hours also. I'm pissed.

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    That's just BS, in the 1st round there were 2 days between many games and now in the 2nd round they have back to back games? It doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I jumped all over OKC pk -110. I don't think Stern and the NBA can get away twice, in back to back games no less, with pulling the kinda shyt they pulled last night.
    I think it actually is due to the clippers and kings also using the stadium.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    Name:  0031_yyc5.gif
Views: 1071
Size:  2.23 MB

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Everything is pointing to okc here. Makes me think la is the play

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

OP is a huge Thunder fan.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Im telling you don't touch nba until finals, there extending this series cause they know this is there only shot to make money, no moneys coming in spurs vs pacers, I would love to beat the shit out of stern for last night

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    OP is a huge Thunder fan.
    I actually don't think he is. Likewise, it's pretty funny how many bandwagon Lakers fans come out of the wood work after they barely win one at home. Good thing they got over 40 points from the free throw line.

OKC is the better team. With that said, that doesn't guarantee anything. I think we will have another good game. OKC is still in good shap win or lose tonight.

teachervido
    teachervido's Avatar Become A Pro!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

123 Last