t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Be careful pounding Miami in Game 3

A lot of people will think that Miami will bounce back and win the all-important Game 3. At first thought, I would take the Heat in Game 3 but keep in mind that the Pacers present matchup problems for Miami. The Pacers have a huge size advantage not only down low but on the perimeter. When is the last time you saw Lebron James get blocked like that? TWICE!

Heat are the better team and like I said, my first thought is to take them in this game. But I'm just not convinced yet that they are the right play. Let's wait and see the line.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

T wiz
    You know Heat will take one of those @ Indy
    I'm thinking Indy game 3 pound Heat game 4
    Thoughts...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Curious what the line will be.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

why in the world would anyone pound miami?

remember the cavs/orlando series when lebron played for cleveland and everyone kept saying, "it's ok...it's ok, cavs will still win the series." they lost to orlando that series. its the same thing with this series, miami is in for the fight of their life and some people still dont realize it. if miami wins it will be in 7.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Heat -3 ?
    Series price , no idea

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    T wiz
    Thoughts...
    lay off game 3 and pound the hell out of whoever loses that game for game 4

t-wizzle

Losing bosh was huge for miami. They are already at a huge disadvantage in the frontcourt.

Speedy88

The only thing the Heat have going for themselves is LeBron and Wade. They are outmatched across the board by the Pacers. Pacers have the better frontcourt, more playmakers, and the better bench. If Heat want to win this series, LeBron will need to have a monster series. People have always overlooked Bosh, but people will soon realize how important he is to the Heat. He is your premier PF who can play with his back to the basket and score outside the paint.

I want to go big on Indi in game 3. Arena should be fired up.

t-wizzle

History would tell you pound Miami in this situation. Part of me wants to. But I'm not so sure it's the right play here.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Heat might be small underdogs or a pick em. I imagine the whole world will be on Miami.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    History would tell you pound Miami in this situation. Part of me wants to. But I'm not so sure it's the right play here.
    What makes you think the Heat will win? There have been 8 quarters played so far in this series, I'd say the Pacers have been the better team for at least 5 or 6 of those quarters...and now they are going back to Indi where they play well at home. Same with the 76ers/Celtics series. Phili dominated the Celts 7 out of 8 quarters. The only reason why Phili isn't up 2-0 is because they choked in the 4th quarter of game 1.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Heat might be small underdogs or a pick em. I imagine the whole world will be on Miami.
    Lol what? Heat will be a fave. At least -2.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    What makes you think the Heat will win? There have been 8 quarters played so far in this series, I'd say the Pacers have been the better team for at least 5 or 6 of those quarters...and now they are going back to Indi where they play well at home. Same with the 76ers/Celtics series. Phili dominated the Celts 7 out of 8 quarters. The only reason why Phili isn't up 2-0 is because they choked in the 4th quarter of game 1.
    Because Miami is still the better team. The big factor is Bosh however. If he can't play the rest of this series, the Heat may be in some trouble.

GoBlue77

The only thing the Heat have going for themselves is LeBron and Wade. They are outmatched across the board by the Pacers. Pacers have the better frontcourt, more playmakers, and the better bench. If Heat want to win this series, LeBron will need to have a monster series. People have always overlooked Bosh, but people will soon realize how important he is to the Heat. He is your premier PF who can play with his back to the basket and score outside the paint.

I want to go big on Indi in game 3. Arena should be fired up.
    true but be careful, Heat players did not like pacers celebrating on their court like they won the championship after the game. Heat will give maximum effort in game 3. i think its Heat or no play to be honest

Pauulzcappin

Lol what? Heat will be a fave. At least -2.
    I doubt it, they were -7 tonight, with the home court adjustment that's AT LEAST -1. MINIMUM.

GoBlue77

I doubt it, they were -7 tonight, with the home court adjustment that's AT LEAST -1. MINIMUM.
    lol it doesnt work that way chief

t-wizzle

Paul, miami will not be a dog to indiana. If they are -1 then you know what to do. Line should be -2.5.

Pauulzcappin

t-wizz is Indiana going to win this series? I'm starting to think so.

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's usually a 6 point swing taking home field from one team to another. Ex:

Sa-11 vs LAC

When LAC is home it'll be SA-5

Mia probably start -3 and go up to -3.5

Speedy88

Because Miami is still the better team. The big factor is Bosh however. If he can't play the rest of this series, the Heat may be in some trouble.
    You still think Miami is better than Indi w/o Bosh? I don't know about that. Miami hasn't shown me anything on the road this year. They just have so many holes on their team, and I think they'll show on the road. Role players don't quite play as well on the road as they do at home. LBJ and Wade will probably have to combine for 60 pts if they want to win game 3.

The two series out east are starting to look fairly similar. I think Indi and Phili have their opponents outmatched on a lot of aspects, but the one thing that may cost both Phili and Indi their series is their inabilities to close out 4th quarters. Phili has dominated Boston so far.....in Boston. Indiana has handled Miami fairly well in Miami. Curious to see how these teams do at home.

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

No matter the outcome Vegas stays with the odds.
    Ind -10 game one was crazy when ORL won.
    Then when the close out came the majority or public ate up the +11 and lost.
    Even though OKC blew out the Lakers the number will stay and when LAL is home it'll be
    OKC -2 to -3.5

Pauulzcappin

As I told you before, Speedy: Indy is covering the 3-pt shots well. If Lebron and Wade are gonna beat you with jump shots so be it. I guess that's what they are thinking.

t-wizzle

t-wizz is Indiana going to win this series? I'm starting to think so.
    Trying to get a feel for what everyone thinks on the forum. Starting to sense an overreaction to tonight's game.

t-wizzle

You still think Miami is better than Indi w/o Bosh? I don't know about that. Miami hasn't shown me anything on the road this year. They just have so many holes on their team, and I think they'll show on the road. Role players don't quite play as well on the road as they do at home. LBJ and Wade will probably have to combine for 60 pts if they want to win game 3.

The two series out east are starting to look fairly similar. I think Indi and Phili have their opponents outmatched on a lot of aspects, but the one thing that may cost both Phili and Indi their series is their inabilities to close out 4th quarters. Phili has dominated Boston so far.....in Boston. Indiana has handled Miami fairly well in Miami. Curious to see how these teams do at home.
    Indiana's size is a huge advantage. Their length is key especially on defense.

However with that said Miami plays better defense than any team in the league. I'm starting to think Indiana will look good for most of Game 3 but tighten up in the fourth quarter and lose.

Pauulzcappin

I really hope Indy gets by Miami. That way if the Spurs beat OKC, my future on them is almost a sure thing.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

rule #1 never bet against lebron james

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    How'd that work tonight?

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    unless hes at the free throw line

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Who is that stupid to do that? Public

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Please tell me no one is dumb enough to "pound" Miami on the road against anyone lol

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  306231_443672188994644_367810133247517_1538580_198153566_n.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  34.2 KB

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    T wiz
    Thoughts...
    Agreed this series goes back to Miami 2-2. Ind is an underated team. Very dangerous.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

IND 3-2 SU/ATS as Home Dog

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Game will be split 2-2. We just have to figure out which one

Tarrum
    Tarrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Yeah I agree with jmp, Pacers are good, much better than most people expected (including myself). I thought that oh, they had some luck in Orlando, but no, they could actually be leading 2-0 by now.

This will probably end with 4-3 for Miami, it's just figuring out which match goes to who. I'm guessing Heat wins the next for a few points, then Pacers, etc. If only all matches were easy to bet on as OKC and LA

12 Last