Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

False Line Move?.. LOVE this game no matter!

That's the only way i can take the line movement in the Celtic-Philly game today. Ok yes i did play the C's last night at -4 and now the line is 3. Hmm Here I was loving the game and thinking it might go up a point or two. I call BS here. These two teams could not be going in more different directions and its a triple revenge game for the home team Celtics. Only possible reason for the line going down other than alot of bad betting going on could be the Celtics back to back game factor but Philly also played last night and the C's are just playing to good right now to worry about that and are at home today. i say POUND the Celtics today at -3 and win.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Celtics does appear to be a very square play, but personally I don't care. This is a perfect spot to back the Celtics - they have been playing much better lately than 76ers and I just don't buy that Philly is going to sweep the series against C's. Boston has finally gotten 1st place in the Atlantic division and this is a key match for them to win to ensure they remain there. And they need this position at all costs in order to avoid a potential Bulls/Heat first round match-up.

I believe Boston comes out firing tonight and takes cares of business with a 76ers team that's probably playing the worse basketball of their season.

ProfitBets10
    ProfitBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Celtics as well, BOL.

-ProfitBets

dextermasuka
    Update your status
    dextermasuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3361

i guess everybody in celtics... (me too)

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Take C's 3Q fugitaboutit!

georgejung
    georgejung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Its called reverse line movement

be my friend
    im here
    be my friend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

im agreee go take the money

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Sixers will either win SU or lose by DD.

Yeah this line is trappy. They opened it pretty low to begin with at -4, and then moved the line to -3.5. Wouldn't be surprised if Sixers won SU here.

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Sixers will either win SU or lose by DD.

Yeah this line is trappy. They opened it pretty low to begin with at -4, and then moved the line to -3.5. Wouldn't be surprised if Sixers won SU here.
    I would! LOVED this game guys..i just hope i helped even one of you guys to get on this game as it truly was a great spot for the C's..76ers are god awful right now and C's are playing super well,,,the line movement was 100% a trick move or like said above reverse move in order to scare some off the bet..not me i pounded them for more! _

ya i know its not over...but really its over imo! up 25 and counting!

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Celtics does appear to be a very square play, but personally I don't care. This is a perfect spot to back the Celtics - they have been playing much better lately than 76ers and I just don't buy that Philly is going to sweep the series against C's. Boston has finally gotten 1st place in the Atlantic division and this is a key match for them to win to ensure they remain there. And they need this position at all costs in order to avoid a potential Bulls/Heat first round match-up.

I believe Boston comes out firing tonight and takes cares of business with a 76ers team that's probably playing the worse basketball of their season.
    well said and dead on right!