jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Zeero View Post
    uh, it's the total fuking opposite. this game went completely against the rigging. look at all the fouls called against ny (some were BS, and a COMPLETE bs technical against Shumpert and one against chandler). early and often to interrupt the blowout that was screaming in. look at all the free throws chi got.

If anything, it looks like some way-lucky 3's and some way-lucky missed FT's is the ONLY reason NY won and the only reason the refs couldnt rig this the other way
    While I do agree the game was not rigged, as is the case with 99.9% of NBA games....

As a knicks fan, the bulls did not get the refs side.

Knicks playd hard nosed d and fouled a whole lot and only some of it was called.

In terms of schumpert, any young player that dunks the ball and then look sdirectly at the player he dunked on and yells soemthing will get a T every time.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Judgejoebrwn View Post
    I'll second the OP here with I'm glad I laid off this game. I would've taken the Knicks too, but just seeing/hearing what happened has me glad I avoided it all together. That type of game will make you need blood pressure medication.
    Sounds like u didn't watch it so just seeing a win on the computer screen just might not have had to take those pills.

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Sounds like u didn't watch it so just seeing a win on the computer screen just might not have had to take those pills.
    I didn't have to take any, but with a line that small and being the close I would've been a wreck watching that. I actually shouted in excitement when the Pistons got a crazy backdoor cover for me earlier this season, and I was just watching the ticker online.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I'm starting to think if you can bet on it then it's a good possibility it's rigged.
    What did Moe the bartender from the Simpson's once say?

"If it moves, you can bet on it"

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by cogliostro View Post
    Online poker rigged??? Bahahaha........6 years and counting buddy....I live offfffffff that and to date not one losing year.
    Dude, there is documented proof of hole cards being seen, all sorts of rigging, that doesn't mean every hand of every table is rigged, just like every horse race isn't rigged, but trust me, there is rigging going on.

Ellivennecq
    I can hear Atlantis full of cheer.
    Ellivennecq's Avatar Become A Pro!

)
    Last edited by Ellivennecq; 04-08-12 at 05:11 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    lmao..tff! Nothing like thinking you know something while in the first Q of an NBA game
    !!
    Oh please kiddo... 6 points in 8 minutes is terrible. Nothing more, nothing less. Never said anything like: "Easy money" or "Already won this money". Not at all. So you can go on having a big mouth here, I couldn't care less. Never said I know anything. And by the way: Yeah, I took Knicks +2.5 and over 183.5, and both were fcking small bets. I didn't run in here like a big show-off, so no need to mark the big boy here.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I agree idiots like this guy telling us he was on the Knicks after the fact unfukkinreal the lengths these clowns will go to, to try and impress strangers on the internetz
    Well, you little clown can come to the soccer forum and watch my picks before the game. Want a screenshot of my two little 20 bucks bets on this game. Lol. Ah whatever, keep crying.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Well, you little clown can come to the soccer forum and watch my picks before the game. Want a screenshot of my two little 20 bucks bets on this game. Lol. Ah whatever, keep crying.
    Don't give a shit about your soccer picks or your fake air bets at all.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeero View Post
    uh, it's the total fuking opposite. this game went completely against the rigging. look at all the fouls called against ny (some were BS, and a COMPLETE bs technical against Shumpert and one against chandler). early and often to interrupt the blowout that was screaming in. look at all the free throws chi got.

If anything, it looks like some way-lucky 3's and some way-lucky missed FT's is the ONLY reason NY won and the only reason the refs couldnt rig this the other way
    I don' think anyone was accusing the refs at all. Think about it. Missed free throws, turnovers and a blown 9 pt lead with moments to go in the 4th quarter.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Don't give a shit about your soccer picks or your fake air bets at all.
    Okidoki kiddie. Keep on losing and crying. Couldn't care less.

frizzelli

Okidoki kiddie. Keep on losing and crying. Couldn't care less.
    Shut the fuk up broke dyck non pro, keep comin into threads saying you are on a team when they are up big, good way to gain respect around here hahahahhahahah Dumb phuck.

Zeero
    Zeero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    In terms of schumpert, any young player that dunks the ball and then look sdirectly at the player he dunked on and yells soemthing will get a T every time.
    nah no way. only a complete nobody would have gotten a T. any "superstar" wouldnt of course and i may concede shumpert was borderline on whether he was a nobody-enough to draw that call.... but argue that shouldnt have. even the announcer who has seen far more games than both of us combined was like "wtf"

Zeero
    Zeero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I don' think anyone was accusing the refs at all. Think about it. Missed free throws, turnovers and a blown 9 pt lead with moments to go in the 4th quarter.
    oh you mean bulls point shaving. hmmm. yeah i kind of agree it's a fix then

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Shut the fuk up broke dyck non pro, keep comin into threads saying you are on a team when they are up big, good way to gain respect around here hahahahhahahah Dumb phuck.
    What a little idiot you are. I am from Germany, so I'm not able to hang around in this forum all day long like you obv. The thread was about a totally fcked up game, and I came in and said the Bulls are looking terrible. Never said they couldn't come back or anything like that. I did bet this game fcking small just for fun. Never ran in here and screamed: "Oh yeah, I'm such a great guy, I took Knicks for 10000 bucks." Why would I post it before??? When the thread wasn't even open?? LMAO. And why would I want to gain respect from a guy like you, running around and writing stupid bs about posters and getting an absolutely normal post totally wrong? And you can talk about pro and non pro as long as you want. Bankroll tells the truth my friend, numbers tell the truth, and bank account tells the truth. So why would I even bother if you call me a non pro? Really think an internet guy bothers me at all? Get a life dude, honestly. Never ever had or have a problem with you, nothing personal. And just by the way: I even posted 200$ bets here before the game, that lost. So what? Do you post every stupid bet for a fcking few bucks you make? Don't think so... NBA is not even my daily business. I do bet NBA just a few times per month out of fun. I'm out of this thread, but honestly man

frizzelli

What a little idiot you are. I am from Germany, so I'm not able to hang around in this forum all day long like you obv. The thread was about a totally fcked up game, and I came in and said the Bulls are looking terrible. Never said they couldn't come back or anything like that. I did bet this game fcking small just for fun. Never ran in here and screamed: "Oh yeah, I'm such a great guy, I took Knicks for 10000 bucks." Why would I post it before??? When the thread wasn't even open?? LMAO. And why would I want to gain respect from a guy like you, running around and writing stupid bs about posters and getting an absolutely normal post totally wrong? And you can talk about pro and non pro as long as you want. Bankroll tells the truth my friend, numbers tell the truth, and bank account tells the truth. So why would I even bother if you call me a non pro? Really think an internet guy bothers me at all? Get a life dude, honestly. Never ever had or have a problem with you, nothing personal. And just by the way: I even posted 200$ bets here before the game, that lost. So what? Do you post every stupid bet for a fcking few bucks you make? Don't think so... NBA is not even my daily business. I do bet NBA just a few times per month out of fun. I'm out of this thread, but honestly man
    You don't give a fuk but your 6 paragraph rebuttle in broken English says otherwise.

First ... 2345