Here We Go!
    Here We Go!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

OKC tonight

I got OKC covering easily, haven't heard anything more on durant tweaking his ankle, so i assume he's good to go, and I watched most of the clippers game last night, yuck. They look awful.

OKC -8.5

Also like...
    mavs -4.5
    Spurs -9.5
    Knicks/Philly over 190.
    Knicks Moneyline +160

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a huge OKC fan and live in Oklahoma but im seeing it being a close game. I know clippers have been fading a little but they play better on the road i always think and they play OKC real close. OKC looked like crap last night and it seems like Clippers +8.5 is the play to me. Its sad but Im liking the points here and hate to go against my team but I would think +8.5 is a simple play on the Clippers.

What reason u got for thinking they cover this easy?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    Im a huge OKC fan and live in Oklahoma but im seeing it being a close game. I know clippers have been fading a little but they play better on the road i always think and they play OKC real close. OKC looked like crap last night and it seems like Clippers +8.5 is the play to me. Its sad but Im liking the points here and hate to go against my team but I would think +8.5 is a simple play on the Clippers.

What reason u got for thinking they cover this easy?
    Every OKC game seems to be close lately unless they run away w/ it late. Tough to cover large spreads against decent teams when you don't have a bench outside of Harden

Here We Go!

I just don't think Clippers have much on offense outside of Mo, Chris Paul hasn't been scoring we all know blake and jordan can dunk, i just think the matchups in this game greatly favor the thunder, and with the Clips back to back and on a road trip Thunder always seem to play well after a loss, but they have been burnt out as of late maybe the length of the season is catching up with their style of offense. Plus Durant is gonna score 41 tonight.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know they bounce back good after a loss but they usually got a team that aint as good as the clippers though. I think it is gonna be a close game. Clippers could win SU as well. I would judt have to take the points here as bad as i hate it but OKC has been off and on as of lately.

Here We Go!

I appreciate the insight, well we shall see what happens, i might tease the clips up as well, not too sure.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

clippers beat the the thunder last time,112- 100 @ home. BUT the clippers had Chauncey Billups, who is now out for the season and had a decent impact on that game... imo the thunder win it but it should be close