probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

10000k down is all it takes

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

darkhat just stop while your ahead..or behind in this case.

Your just fueling the fire here. you made a thread that came back to bite you in the ass and its happened to all of us.

More game on the slate tomorrow.

Any bettor who bets their entire bankroll on 1 single game deserves what they get.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Guy is buried.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Onlooker will tell you I was just being a dick

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Onlooker will tell you I was just being a dick
    A big fat one, and he is good at it.

I really hope no one followed this.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darkhat you are one hell of a SUPERIDIOT I don't think anyone on this post will forget your name. You should prob like leave this site and join a smaller site or something. Noone will ever ever take your suggestion and or advice. There is a reason you have never made a post and that's becuase you are a small minded LOSER!!! NO PUN INTENDED you *** gurgling nobody.

I sure am glad that I do my own handicapping and pay very little attention to hype.

Good luck with your future posts here on SBR LOSER!

darkhat

LOL are people that stupid to take this serious at all. I just brought up onlooker cause he mentioned on the first page he knew why I said this. This is the total opposite of everything I've ever said on the site.. A bunch of people only know me as someone that says Lebron is terrible.. and if he beat Kobe, they would all call me out. The same way Kobe supporters are now trying to do the same to Lebron ones.

BTW: I am a terrible gambler, I lose all the time.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    A big fat one, and he is good at it.

I really hope no one followed this.
    Apparently a bunch of people have never been in any of our Kobe VS Lebron threads. lol.

leetfox
    leetfox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you know there are other ways to get attention? You're just acting like a dumbass kid right now

darkhat

I'll let this thread fade away.. Nobody else post.

probettor1

I haven't seen any other thread here better that this one. They are all terrible. Too many morons here.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Its funny that your defense is that we should know u. I have been here for a few months now and there are only a handily of posters that I would remember previous posts and I'm you're not one of them. Though I did say back on page one this is one of those reverse threads or you were just crazy. Glad it was the first.
    One thing that does slightly bother me with this thread and others like it is you might get a couple of people to follow your ridiculousness and they will end up losing money when really if u really stated how u felt you might have helped him win money. Now I know I know anyone that bet shouldn't be just backing because u said so and they should just cap it themselves. In reality this is true but we are all going after the same thing here and it would be nice not to fuk with people. Some people don't have time to cap and want to just bet some to have action and they might follow u because of this thread. Do you really think doing some sorta reverse thread will change the outcome of the game?

I'm definitely not trying to hate on you bro. Don't take it that way just maybe a little u can think about it. If I tail someone and lose I would never have ill feelings towards, though if I tailed someone that felt this good about a game,according to their thread, then ended up losing and he won. Well that my friend would piss me the fuk off. Luckily I wouldn't have bet Miami today but I am pretty sure someone did.

THEINSIDER900
    THEINSIDER900's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

is this guy a joke

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Haven't checked every site, but think there's an error on betislands.. Heat should be -2500 money line, but listed more like -160 HAHAHHA. If Kobe pulls this off Lebron should retire from basketball and get a job plowing fields.
    call him up and tell him

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Its funny that your defense is that we should know u. I have been here for a few months now and there are only a handily of posters that I would remember previous posts and I'm you're not one of them. Though I did say back on page one this is one of those reverse threads or you were just crazy. Glad it was the first.
    One thing that does slightly bother me with this thread and others like it is you might get a couple of people to follow your ridiculousness and they will end up losing money when really if u really stated how u felt you might have helped him win money. Now I know I know anyone that bet shouldn't be just backing because u said so and they should just cap it themselves. In reality this is true but we are all going after the same thing here and it would be nice not to fuk with people. Some people don't have time to cap and want to just bet some to have action and they might follow u because of this thread. Do you really think doing some sorta reverse thread will change the outcome of the game?

I'm definitely not trying to hate on you bro. Don't take it that way just maybe a little u can think about it. If I tail someone and lose I would never have ill feelings towards, though if I tailed someone that felt this good about a game,according to their thread, then ended up losing and he won. Well that my friend would piss me the fuk off. Luckily I wouldn't have bet Miami today but I am pretty sure someone did.
    Yah this got blown out of proportion lol. If i caused someone to lose money My bad. I will never post anything about a pick again.

betalot
    betalot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday everyone thought the Lake show had great value. They were correct.

probettor1

Darkhat didn't know if lakers were to lose or win, he is a loser as all the rest here, he might have a feeling that lakers whould win but he is wrong most of the time, he just didn't know. It will be the same with any one offering picks here. handicapping a game take many hours and many years of experience. No one is going to give you free winning picks. if something, darkhat gave a lesson today, the most important one you might learn in sports betting: If you can not handicap yourself dont bet.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Yah this got blown out of proportion lol. If i caused someone to lose money My bad. I will never post anything about a pick again.

Bro u should still post picks that u feel good about just don't put the.opposite of what u feel and tell everyone to bet on it. I honestly do tail people on here because I like to root with them and win with them. Like I said if I lose when tailing I would never say one word to them other than we'll get em tomorrow. For real if u feel real strong about a game, let us know. We might feel good about a game and with your feelings on the same side it might push me to bet and win.

probettor1

I gave a few tips in this thread pointing that this was a game for the lakers but it means nothing, as I lose as well as I win. If you share your tips and patterns with the public the bookies will change the lines, it make it impossible for professional bettors to share their systems.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    Darkhat you are one hell of a SUPERIDIOT I don't think anyone on this post will forget your name. You should prob like leave this site and join a smaller site or something. Noone will ever ever take your suggestion and or advice. There is a reason you have never made a post and that's becuase you are a small minded LOSER!!! NO PUN INTENDED you *** gurgling nobody.

I sure am glad that I do my own handicapping and pay very little attention to hype.

Good luck with your future posts here on SBR LOSER!
    sounds like you tailed
    Points Awarded:

probettor1 gave paranoyd androyd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    sounds like you tailed

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

So can you guys officially stop calling Kobe "an old 33 year old man"? He works out 6 hours a day in the off season, eats salmon+potatoes before every game and has sex with a Latina whenever he wants. How could you get old after that? Enough said.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    So in other words, Lakers +3 is the play?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

HEAT going nowhere.. Lefraud and company suck

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

ass clown

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I did not tail and Darkhat I was just slammin
    Ya bro. Its not too often u stumble across a thread like yours.

When I first registered an account I posted "HI" and then got cussed out for nothing. I had to go run home and cry mama. Ask JJ Gold

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sometimes its just not a good idea to be so positive,bottom line we are all veteran gamblers and when we follow a guy that is not that well known around here , shame on us, We will write your name in a special place ,next time other players that see your next pick will mention in your own words"how you really suck."

First 123