cnote24
    cnote24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

All Favorites Won Last Night!!!

Hey guys don't know about you but I had a hugeee day yesterday!! Did a 3 team parlay with (OKC,LAC,MIA)
    and then after I won on Michigan got greedy and put half the winnings on (PHX,LAC,MIA). I dont know who's thread it was on last night but it said LAC and MIA will def cover, and from there I took whoever I thought was better in the other 2 matchups. The OKC vs. ORL was kinda scary all the way up to the 4th I cant lie haha Is there anyway to post pics on here? Took a pic of my bovada slip, keeping this for good luck! I know Im a rookie to SBR but I'm guaranteed to hit atleast 2-3 parlays a week! Any Advice from you guys who have been here longer to get my word out better?

fattytrellis
    fattytrellis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by cnote24 View Post
    Hey guys don't know about you but I had a hugeee day yesterday!! Did a 3 team parlay with (OKC,LAC,MIA)
    and then after I won on Michigan got greedy and put half the winnings on (PHX,LAC,MIA). I dont know who's thread it was on last night but it said LAC and MIA will def cover, and from there I took whoever I thought was better in the other 2 matchups. The OKC vs. ORL was kinda scary all the way up to the 4th I cant lie haha Is there anyway to post pics on here? Took a pic of my bovada slip, keeping this for good luck! I know Im a rookie to SBR but I'm guaranteed to hit atleast 2-3 parlays a week! Any Advice from you guys who have been here longer to get my word out better?
    "Parlays" and "guaranteed" do NOT go together.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

The word guaranteed is bad luck

cnote24
    cnote24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Yes I know I've been looking thru all the comments from last night I saw and cant find it but the analysis he did was right on point, here on out no guarantee word will be used lol, who you guys liking today?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by cnote24 View Post
    Yes I know I've been looking thru all the comments from last night I saw and cant find it but the analysis he did was right on point, here on out no guarantee word will be used lol, who you guys liking today?
    You seem to have done well yesterday without the advice of the forum beforehand. Why not trust you own instincts? And with you being very confident in hitting 2-3 parlays a week, you sure do not need the advice of this forum. Why don't you share who you like?

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Post your picks dude. If you are good at what you do, you will get the attention.