cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Marathon Race

A certain capper on the threads has insisted that he is the best. And has gone to great lengths to certify his alleges. And in turn, I think it is only fair that since I have a running Weather report on my play results that I in turn be allowed to also have a running report on another cappers' record. And as Smacksmiter chose to report my results, I am choosing to report on khaliagent's results. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, aye mates? So let's have a look at how our royal subject fared with Tuesday's selections....

St. Mary's -4.5 Win
    Lakers-10 Loss
    Niagra-4.5 Loss
    Clippers moneyline Loss
    Cleveland-6 Loss
    T-Wolves?Spurs over 191.5 Loss
    Alabama State moneyline Loss

Not a particularly good day, but fortunes always have a way of turning. Hopefully our hero will have a better day on Wednesday. So far the tally is

1-6 for -5 units
    Last edited by cocknocker; 03-18-09 at 04:09 AM.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG, it is hella cold out here, but the skies are clear and the sun is so bright it burns my eyes. I got here by 5:30, driving through the hills in pitch black night following taillights. Reno or bust! But as for now, I am searching the rooms for the picks of the subject. I am sure that at some point today the picks will be up for us to have a look see. A nice 5-0 day would even things up. We're looking for the champion khaliagent to have a gret bounce back day and prove the skeptics wrong about playing store bought picks. Good luck today champion.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread will reach epic proportions.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its hard to beat the original...but good luck trying...and good luck to the object of your ire...