kevindakota00
    brock lesnar
    kevindakota00's Avatar Become A Pro!

kevindakota picks for a 3rd straight winning day

well again im pleased with yesterdays results. going 5 out of 7 i will take anyday. too bad i was cut off before watching the end of the game. wow my head hurts! at first glance i like a handfull of games today, i will post my picks when i pull the trigger, hopefully keep this 70% ats going through wednesday.

overall record since 3/16

7-3-0

kevindakota00
    brock lesnar

as of now i pulled the trigger on 2 games, before the spread changes because the % of public backing these teams. I feel good about several other games but i'm holding out for that extra 1/2 pt.

-magic -5.5

-wizards +7 (wtf, some hardcore drugs when they figured out this spread. i figure ml has great value as well so i did 50-50 between ml and the pts.

feel free to express your opinions on any of my picks.

GL

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can tell you one thing,
    washington deff isnt going to beat clippers at home.
    they might get the spread but no dice on winning.

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea the clips are healthy now

kevindakota00
    brock lesnar

i agree with you that wizards will lose su more often than not. I believe 7 pts is too many, as well +250 ml is a good value (they would need to win once out of 3.5 times).

- magic -5.5

-wizards +7

-nuggets -6.5

-pacers +2

-pacers/blazers U 203

-Thunder -1.5

-thunder/bulls U 201.5

Well i'm feeling good about these games today. Thank you for your posts. I also like the heat, but +5 pts I believe this game could go either way, but i don't think the pt. spread will be a factor, whichever team shows up will win by >5 pts, +165 on the heat is worth the play to me but i am only posting pt. spread picks.

good luck today guys

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

pacers without murphy, id rather pass that up since granger hasnt been his old self yet