ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Unbiased opinion of jeremy lin

1. He's a pro, no reason why he shouldn't be doing what he has been doing.
    What do you expect with amare and carmello out. Hell the rest of there lineup is a bunch of role players , so an nba pro should be expected to score on the bad teams they have been playing.

2. You can't fault golden state or houston for cutting him.
    You can't tell me you would rather have lin over monta ellis or kyle lowry

3. There are many players in the nba riding the bench on the wrong team and would play well on different teams.

4. Alot of these black nba players are just dumb in the book smarts and some in the common sense area.

5. he's a smart player playing as hard as he can , Alot of nba players don't play as hard as they can, its all about me me me. Can you really blame an nba player for being about themselves if they know they are on a sucky team with no chance to win it all?

6. Lin will come back down to reality. He will have his good games. Just stick to passing, the pick n roll and take that open shot if amare or chandler is there to rebound. Linsanity doesn't compare to tebowmania. It's just nba season is all and they play 4 or 5 times a week. I wonder if he knows how to back out of a driveway.

7. It's unbelievable how you can become an nba player and play ball for years , yet can't shoot a 3 or make a freethrow, even if you practice it for an hour a day for years. Shaq, dennis rodman , baron davis, and a few others could practice freethrows for 7 hours a day 7 days a week and they would still suck at freethrow shooting. I thought hard work and dedication = success??? maybe not.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

tt have you been drinking tonight?

ttwarrior1

no i don't drink, i simply don't like the taste, im a taste guy

What did i say you disagree with

All nba players are good , or should be. For christ sake, alot of players just like lin need a chance. He's a pro you know

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

none of that had anything to do with lin.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Some ok points.

It's like a faceless Running Back that you stick after someone gets injured and give him 300 carries and be all shocked he gets a 1000 yards.

5 nba games is like 1 nfl game.

We'll see what he does after 40 games and/if playoffs.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I always thought J.J Barea was an underrated PG looking to bust out in the right situation. Lakers or Knicks plug in Barea and he's a 14 point 10 assist man a night.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

In contrast to many ballers’ models-and-bottles antics, Lin’s night out after the game included bringing his parents, having just one Bud Light, avoiding crowds of admiring women, and a paparazzi-free escape.
    After Wednesday’s game — attended by stars including Mike Tyson, Mary J. Blige, Whoopi Goldberg and Al Gore — Lin celebrated his dad, Gie-Ming’s birthday with his mom, Shirley, at Valbella on West 13th Street. Sources say the family, along with teammate Landry Fields, ordered “no alcohol,” and Jeremy stuck to water with his Dover sole special. But the party did load up on sweets, including a Napoleon birthday cake, chocolate soufflé, “lava cake” and creme brulee.

Not exactly a fun-guy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lot of typing in op considering no one gives a fuk about his nonsense opinion

ttwarrior1

wrong again drunkered inthedrink,

where is your buddy martin

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    1. He's a pro, no reason why he shouldn't be doing what he has been doing.
    What do you expect with amare and carmello out. Hell the rest of there lineup is a bunch of role players , so an nba pro should be expected to score on the bad teams they have been playing.

2. You can't fault golden state or houston for cutting him.
    You can't tell me you would rather have lin over monta ellis or kyle lowry

3. There are many players in the nba riding the bench on the wrong team and would play well on different teams.

4. Alot of these black nba players are just dumb in the book smarts and some in the common sense area.

5. he's a smart player playing as hard as he can , Alot of nba players don't play as hard as they can, its all about me me me. Can you really blame an nba player for being about themselves if they know they are on a sucky team with no chance to win it all?

6. Lin will come back down to reality. He will have his good games. Just stick to passing, the pick n roll and take that open shot if amare or chandler is there to rebound. Linsanity doesn't compare to tebowmania. It's just nba season is all and they play 4 or 5 times a week. I wonder if he knows how to back out of a driveway.

7. It's unbelievable how you can become an nba player and play ball for years , yet can't shoot a 3 or make a freethrow, even if you practice it for an hour a day for years. Shaq, dennis rodman , baron davis, and a few others could practice freethrows for 7 hours a day 7 days a week and they would still suck at freethrow shooting. I thought hard work and dedication = success??? maybe not.
    1. Not very many pros even ig given the chance would ever had the early run he's had. No. It is indeed very rare.

2. Total strawman. They didn't cut Lin so they could keep Ellis or Lowry. That said, I dont blame those teams. Hey, at least they gave him a shot, which 29 teams can't say.

3. Yes, but not this well.

5. Agreed.

6. Yes. Yes. Yes. It's bigger because he's better. Yes. How did you leap to this?

7. Shaq and Rodman didn't make the NBA because they could shoot. They had to work hard just to be marginally competent shooters. Some can shoot, some can't. No amount of practice can overcome. I'm sure we can all think of things we could practice 24/7 and still suck at.

ttwarrior1

Kenneth Lay
    Kenneth Lay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait? Who doesn't drink?

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

just shut up lins a great point guard

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

what kind of man doesnt like the taste of alcohol?

Kenneth Lay
    Kenneth Lay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hangtime View Post
    what kind of man doesnt like the taste of alcohol?
    Thats the only thing I got out of this thread....

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lin showed me that there are Asians that actually believe in Jesus.

ttwarrior1

uh, im a lin fan, all nba players are supposed, key word supposed to be good.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I get your point warrior, most players simply don't get the opportunity to show what they can do.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can any1 say hes going to be a superstar or hes gonna drop down to earth or hes gonna be a bum
    no1 knows anything, and any1 thats says they do are liars

nash sucked early in his career and became a 2X MVP
    derrick coleman was a beast in early in his career and became a lazy fat slob
    marc gasol was a throw-in in a trade for his brother, now hes one of the best centers in the nba

just gotta watch and find out