zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post

oh he made them worse then? if he didn't make them any better what can you say about kwame and smush right now? one is bouncing around teams and the other one is out of the league ever since he left the lakers, any NBA fan would have known that those 2 are shit players
    I'm not really sure what your point with this is? Those teams with kwame and smush were absolutely atrocious and Kobe demanded a trade during that time frame

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I'm not really sure what your point with this is? Those teams with kwame and smush were absolutely atrocious and Kobe demanded a trade during that time frame
    he said kobe never made anyone around him better, yeah those teams were really shitty not even a playoff team without kobe, he demanded a trade that time because he doesn't have anyone back then odumbass was a bad 2nd fiddle

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

he said kobe never made anyone around him better, yeah those teams were really shitty not even a playoff team without kobe, he demanded a trade that time because he doesn't have anyone back then odumbass was a bad 2nd fiddle
    weird, kinda sounds like lebron in cleveland? yet you all hate on him for wanting to get out of town?

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    weird, kinda sounds like lebron in cleveland? yet you all hate on him for wanting to get out of town?
    lebron had a better lineup back then way better than kobe had during 2004-2006 seasons varejao, big Z, hughes, marshall, snow i know this guy is washed up then kobe had odumbass, kwame, smush, puke, cook

zsr

Those Cleveland teams had top 3 defense and dominated the regular season.

I know your response will be, "that's because of Lebron" but obviously it's not because of Lebron.

Those laker teams were just terrible
    Last edited by zsr; 02-07-12 at 08:18 PM.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

oh he made them worse then? if he didn't make them any better what can you say about kwame and smush right now? one is bouncing around teams and the other one is out of the league ever since he left the lakers, any NBA fan would have known that those 2 are shit players
    Its arguable he made them worse yes, how in the world did he make them better Id like to know. He's not a LeBron where he's looking for guys unless he's doubled and that pass is out of desperation, not because he's looking for teammates, he doesnt make guards and small forwards better, he will only barely help bigs when he's driving and doubled, again, doesnt create for teammates, rather he's bailed out by them way more times than not. Just not a team player, not arguing that he isnt/wasnt a great player, Im a fan of Kobe, but he doesnt make anyone better as my second favortie player to watch behind Jordan, Iverson, didnt either. Loved A.I., but Id hate to be his teammate.

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Its arguable he made them worse yes, how in the world did he make them better Id like to know. He's not a LeBron where he's looking for guys unless he's doubled and that pass is out of desperation, not because he's looking for teammates, he doesnt make guards and small forwards better, he will only barely help bigs when he's driving and doubled, again, doesnt create for teammates, rather he's bailed out by them way more times than not. Just not a team player, not arguing that he isnt/wasnt a great player, Im a fan of Kobe, but he doesnt make anyone better as my second favortie player to watch behind Jordan, Iverson, didnt either. Loved A.I., but Id hate to be his teammate.
    i know he's not a team player and honestly i like it that way, ever since kobe came into the league he was a scorer not a magic type of player, he shoots 1st before passing, but his presence alone in that team caused the other guys on his team to be free, besides who would like to pass the ball to teammates that can't shoot the freaking ball, or catch that damn ball look at kwame

he made smush a better player look at him after he left LA, he didn't stick around the league any longer and kwame was somewhat contributing during his time in LA but after he left he was never the same

dlunc3

lebron had a better lineup back then way better than kobe had during 2004-2006 seasons varejao, big Z, hughes, marshall, snow i know this guy is washed up then kobe had odumbass, kwame, smush, puke, cook
    ok answer this.... honest answer... you really think the lakers wouldnt have 5 titles if lebron and kobe switches places over the last decade? smart money is 5+ rings for LA as lebron wouldnt have run shaq out of town

kobefanatic

ok answer this.... honest answer... you really think the lakers wouldnt have 5 titles if lebron and kobe switches places over the last decade? smart money is 5+ rings for LA as lebron wouldnt have run shaq out of town
    nope shaq after their 3 peat was already declining, because of his conditioning and a young lebron he entered the league in 2003 wouldn't be enough to carry the lakers team for the 2004-2006 season

dlunc3

nope shaq after their 3 peat was already declining, because of his conditioning and a young lebron he entered the league in 2003 wouldn't be enough to carry the lakers team for the 2004-2006 season
    no, im saying if lebron came into the league right when kobe did and had all the same teams... he would have the same amount of rings and most likely more

and kobe would be sitting with 0 rings just as lebron is... kobe would be viewed the same as carmello anthony

kobefanatic

no, im saying if lebron came into the league right when kobe did and had all the same teams... he would have the same amount of rings and most likely more

and kobe would be sitting with 0 rings just as lebron is... kobe would be viewed the same as carmello anthony
    i don't think 5 rings would have happened, lebron is a great player and shaq is great as well, you know how jealousy in a team would kill the chemistry right? almost all of the superstars in the NBA have a large ego, if only one is getting more credit someone would have drive the other one out as well. a 3 peat isn't out of the question but to say they will win 5 together is too far fetched

kobe would have won 2, because he had already won 2 without shaq

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

i know he's not a team player and honestly i like it that way, ever since kobe came into the league he was a scorer not a magic type of player, he shoots 1st before passing, but his presence alone in that team caused the other guys on his team to be free, besides who would like to pass the ball to teammates that can't shoot the freaking ball, or catch that damn ball look at kwame

he made smush a better player look at him after he left LA, he didn't stick around the league any longer and kwame was somewhat contributing during his time in LA but after he left he was never the same
    But Kobe could have still gotten 25 a game and probably averaged close to 10 dimes and gotten more wins. Kobe and plenty of teammates who could shoot, you needed that in the triangle, he will never sniff another ring thats for sure.

zsr

Did you miss Lebron in the finals last year? He would have 0 rings and Shaq would of ran his ass out of town.

dlunc3

i don't think 5 rings would have happened, lebron is a great player and shaq is great as well, you know how jealousy in a team would kill the chemistry right? almost all of the superstars in the NBA have a large ego, if only one is getting more credit someone would have drive the other one out as well. a 3 peat isn't out of the question but to say they will win 5 together is too far fetched

kobe would have won 2, because he had already won 2 without shaq
    yea kobe got pau instead... pau was never in cleveland.. he would be stuck on 0

and obviously jealousy is not a problem with lebron... he joined a team with other superstars and hasnt minded sharing the ball.. kobe could never do that.

kobe has never and will never be as good as lebron... take rings out of the picture and look at each as a player.. this argument cannot be based on rings as that is all dependent on the team around each player... lebron is better then kobe in almost every single aspect of the game

dlunc3

Did you miss Lebron in the finals last year? He would have 0 rings and Shaq would of ran his ass out of town.
    that is the most ignorant comment i have ever heard... saying lebron would have 0 rings playing with the most dominant player of all time is a joke

zsr

Lebron played on the greatest team of all time and is the single reason they didn't win the championship

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Don't hurt them with the truth. It Kobe was double and triple teamed then the lakers shud have won easily and Kobe shud have at least 10 assists. But they lost and he took 50 shots.
    Neato!

dlunc3

answer this, what is kobe better at then lebron? gonna be a pretty short list

dlunc3

Lebron played on the greatest team of all time and is the single reason they didn't win the championship
    really gonna judge him after one season?

a whole new system and a whole new team and still took them to the finals

zsr

You have to be kidding. Still took them to the finals

Whole new team isn't so hard when it's the greatest roster of all time
    Last edited by zsr; 02-07-12 at 08:29 PM.

kobefanatic

But Kobe could have still gotten 25 a game and probably averaged close to 10 dimes and gotten more wins. Kobe and plenty of teammates who could shoot, you needed that in the triangle, he will never sniff another ring thats for sure.
    kobe is not made to play like that for sure, he got gasol and bynum but those 2 are inconsistent anyways, gasol is soft as a marshmallow he would just shoot jumpshots if his opponent is a bully type, bynum even though has great skills to play in the low post but he still hasn't developed how to pass out of double teams. and the other teammates i don't know about not sniffing another ring, if they make another move like getting a consistent PG they may have a chance though a really slim one

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

3 pointers, 2 pt jumpers, shooting contested jump shots, more clutch, all I can think of.

dlunc3

The 2004 laker team that lost had a better roster surrounding kobe then last yrs miami team surrounding lebron

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Not being a coward?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

WINNING. The most important thing in sports.

Next question?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Bron with a Shaq and the rest of even half of the pieces the Lakers had during that time win more titles IMO, for the simple reason that Bron is unselfish, he would have taken a backseat to Shaq, looking for Shaq instead of only passing to him when he's suffocated on triple teams.

zsr

For some reason your a diehard Lebron fan so of course your not going to change your mind.

Yesterday you posted that he was the reason the Cleveland team had the top ranked defense and dominated the regular season year in and year out, but then his teammates are the reason they lost in the playoffs. I mean just look at that statement, you have to be joking.

dlunc3

3 pointers, 2 pt jumpers, shooting contested jump shots, more clutch, all I can think of.
    now take opinion out of that statement.. and give me facts.. facts say lebron is more clutch and a better mid range 2 pt jump shooter. they both shoot 33% from 3 pt range

so does that leave the answer to the question that kobe is better at nothing??? hey i found one, hes better at hogging the ball and a better ft shooter

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

The 2004 laker team that lost had a better roster surrounding kobe then last yrs miami team surrounding lebron
    That team had a good roster and shouldnt have lost to the Pistons.

kobefanatic

yea kobe got pau instead... pau was never in cleveland.. he would be stuck on 0

and obviously jealousy is not a problem with lebron... he joined a team with other superstars and hasnt minded sharing the ball.. kobe could never do that.

kobe has never and will never be as good as lebron... take rings out of the picture and look at each as a player.. this argument cannot be based on rings as that is all dependent on the team around each player... lebron is better then kobe in almost every single aspect of the game
    kobe got pau and bynum + odumbass, but lebron have wade and bosh right now pretty much evens up right?

we will never know, once the other one gets more recognition i am sure the other one will feel left out

kobe has better range, better low post game, better mid range, knows how to play even with declining athleticism can u say that about lebron once his athletic abilities start to fall off? lebron is better at driving to the hoop( body built like a tank) and creating for teammates

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    WINNING. The most important thing in sports.

Next question?
    ok, trent dilfer was better then dan marino...

any real answers?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Im comparing superstars, or else one could argue Horry is better than Jordan.

dlunc3

kobe got pau and bynum + odumbass, but lebron have wade and bosh right now pretty much evens up right?

we will never know, once the other one gets more recognition i am sure the other one will feel left out

kobe has better range, better low post game, better mid range, knows how to play even with declining athleticism can u say that about lebron once his athletic abilities start to fall off? lebron is better at driving to the hoop( body built like a tank) and creating for teammates

we obviously dont know the answer to that..

but what we do know is how great each player has been at his prime... and at that point, kobes only advantage is ft shooting

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

now take opinion out of that statement.. and give me facts.. facts say lebron is more clutch and a better mid range 2 pt jump shooter. they both shoot 33% from 3 pt range

so does that leave the answer to the question that kobe is better at nothing??? hey i found one, hes better at hogging the ball and a better ft shooter
    I like both and I try not to be bias about anything, Ive seen stats for them in clutch time, but from my remembrance, its skewed, because we know Kobe had alot more opportunities since he's gonna have the ball no matter what while Bron not so much and will probably look to defer, which I dont hate on either since its a team game, if youre double teamed and you have a teammate thats open thats a good shooter, you pass, never knew why Bron gets hated on so much for that.

kobefanatic

how did they have a better roster than miami, shaq is in a steady decline, payton and malone are in the twilight of their career, kobe is having off court issues and most importantly kobe and shaq are feuding, miami has a good roster last year two of the top 5 players in one team

First 1234 Last