dtrukk
    dtrukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

nice pic dad the girl stick to mis matches stay away from dogs still love ya but never bet against lebron hes like you when your hot

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Dad u suck on dogs.

U kill it on faves.

Not hating... Just observing.

I still love u father

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Daddy you fukkin bum

I told you it was a bad pick

Stop posting girl picks and get back in your handicapping room

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Daddy you fukkin bum

I told you it was a bad pick

Stop posting girl picks and get back in your handicapping room
    JJ go fukk urself!!! Lol

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

his real record 13-15

jubjub
    jubjub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    his real record 13-15
    Proof?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad play

these good teams usually bounce back even on the road

i tailed jj?????

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Hey Dad, tough break on Philly but have yourself a great weekend and I look forward to Monday's pick (and of course Monday's pic as well!).

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Get em next time.

Dtown13
    Dtown13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dad, I have been on the service plays page for a while now but am fairly new here. However, Gchild mentioned that he follows a few of you on this page so I thought I would take a look and I have tailed you a couple of times this week including tonight. Tough break on this one. However, you seem to be a great long term tail. I have tried the betting thing several times in the past with no luck but I studied this site for a while before trying it again and I believe that I have found the correct people to tail and the correct ones to fade (Lang/Quinn). I seem to be getting the hang of it. Or at least I hope so. If you or anyone else has any information that you think might be useful to a new player feel free to send it my way. Again, congrats on a good run.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown13 View Post
    Dad, I have been on the service plays page for a while now but am fairly new here. However, Gchild mentioned that he follows a few of you on this page so I thought I would take a look and I have tailed you a couple of times this week including tonight. Tough break on this one. However, you seem to be a great long term tail. I have tried the betting thing several times in the past with no luck but I studied this site for a while before trying it again and I believe that I have found the correct people to tail and the correct ones to fade (Lang/Quinn). I seem to be getting the hang of it. Or at least I hope so. If you or anyone else has any information that you think might be useful to a new player feel free to send it my way. Again, congrats on a good run.
    my useful info is as follows:
    over the long run (let's say 1,000 bets) the only way to win in this game is to take big bonuses that turn the juice in your favor. almost nobody is going to go 550-450 over that period of time, the odds of winning at least 550 bets out of 1,000 is .09% (1 in 1000)

jubjub
    jubjub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    my useful info is as follows:
    over the long run (let's say 1,000 bets) the only way to win in this game is to take big bonuses that turn the juice in your favor. almost nobody is going to go 550-450 over that period of time, the odds of winning at least 550 bets out of 1,000 is .09% (1 in 1000)
    What do you mean by 'big bonuses'?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown13 View Post
    Lang is great fade but you also need to learn to cap games yourself as well

First 12