went 2-1 last night hitting 2 ML dogs in Sac and Grizz.

Tonight have a feeling that no home dogs will win SU.

Anyhow here are my plays.

Pacers ML +170 Love the Pacers tonight. I am baffled as to why they are catching so many points as I have Dallas -0.4 to -1.6. Initially I thought maybe the books were tipping their hand but after seeing enough love for Dallas I can't resist. I know Odom, haywood, and marion are expected to play. I just dont like the way Dallas has been playing and when they do win it isnt pretty. Pacers are a great club who do a lot of things well. They are well balanced and play on both side of the court. Should be a good test for them and I expect them to be hungry as its been a long time since they won in Dallas.

Knicks ML +245 I saw a couple of things I liked last night with the Knicks and they have been getting tongue lashed by ESPN and most media outlets I kinda like them here tonight. Granted I dont think they are going to fix their defensive problems but has Boston fixed their offense problems. Even if rondo does play I beleive the Knicks will hit more 3's and have a good chance to win here tonight. Unlike when they last went to Miami and Houston they will have a fresh start in this road game and its worth a risk for me.

Miami -2 I have a few reasons that I choose to bet On Miami to get their first ATS win on a Friday this year. First home dogs last 7 days are 11-10 thats 52% this wont keep up and we will see them back int eh 30% range give ro take. Second Miami can knock down 3's and if Philly puts the clamps on the insides they have enough shot makers to make the extra pass and find a open look. I also like the fact that Miami has dropped so many on the road it should make them want to make a statement game to a team that they may face this postseason. Sorry Philly daddy has your number at least one more time.

Thats it for me.

Good Luck

Damn those Pacers look good. Maybe im just a little superbowl antsy.