johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by larrymiller View Post
    Houston ML (-1800)

Neat pick...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have nothing to do with this thread.

Why are you starting threads in my name without my permission or input?

larrymiller
    larrymiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Why are you starting threads in my name without my permission or input?
    Your welcome

Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol larry miller's mad that he doesn't have curious's bankroll

he probably bets $10 a game so i don't know what he's doing with the houston ML

larrymiller

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    lol larry miller's mad that he doesn't have curious's bankroll

he probably bets $10 a game so i don't know what he's doing with the houston ML

Actually, I don't bet that, I don't risk money on betting. I personally don't think I'm good enough to consistently make money. I do give someone else picks and he is in the positive overall.

I like to aggravate Curious, he usually overreacts and gets so angry. As I have said before, I respect his picks and he makes money, but his picks seem so easy, many -400 ML, but, he makes money and that's the important part.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Curious made me money the other night, but I read in another thread that he is a whore?

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

laying $1800 to win 100 lol

larrymiller

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Curious made me money the other night, but I read in another thread that he is a whore?

I have heard this too

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

larrymiller is another Smacksmiter. Obviously curious must be doing well to have a media type following his picks. larrymiller you should hook up with Smacky and you guys can have a troll patrol page. Personally I don't get it why another person would start a thread about someone other than themselves and theirown picks but whatever. The name of the game is building up your bankroll, not the action. curious is all about money, and I detest the types who have taken a position to make an account of what another man is doing with his money. Don't trip curious. if someone is starting a thread about yo andyour work then you must be doing well and they disagree with how you're getting it done. If I had a dollar for all those who disagree with me i'd be a billionaire.

larrymiller

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    larrymiller is another Smacksmiter. Obviously curious must be doing well to have a media type following his picks. larrymiller you should hook up with Smacky and you guys can have a troll patrol page. Personally I don't get it why another person would start a thread about someone other than themselves and theirown picks but whatever. The name of the game is building up your bankroll, not the action. curious is all about money, and I detest the types who have taken a position to make an account of what another man is doing with his money. Don't trip curious. if someone is starting a thread about yo andyour work then you must be doing well and they disagree with how you're getting it done. If I had a dollar for all those who disagree with me i'd be a billionaire.

If you would have read the entire thread, you might realize what I said about five posts in, I'm not repeating it, if you care to put your opinion into this, you'll take the time to read.

Nice avatar of that dude in drag.

Also, I was right about him taking Houston ML, so I guess I did something right

curious

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    A lot of people follow me and I don't want idiots making posts in my name, then someone doesn't know it isn't my pick and they lose money because of the idiot.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by larrymiller View Post
    Nice avatar of that dude in drag.
    hey its one thing to disagree but its not ok to get personal and insult someone like that

if you dont gamble why even be here .... seems like you have a lot of time ...

curious

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    hey its one thing to disagree but its not ok to get personal and insult someone like that

if you dont gamble why even be here .... seems like you have a lot of time ...
    This miller character is obviously a teenager.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Curious, do you like turtles?