Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Sixers -7.5 is a must play right?

They play the Wiz again in the second part of a home and home. Last night they won by 31 and looked solid the whole game. What do you think?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Should be an easy win for them..

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Not as good on the road but should cover

Future24
    Future24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never know about these games...

I don't think one team has covered the spread when going b2b versus the same team.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I am not playing it myself btw. Too risky on b2b.

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look you think thay can win? if not dont tell me you ready to trust this shit team to keep close to phili yeha?!

Thay not even keep close whit MIN last week,i took them +9 and thay lose by DD,so if you dont like phili its better to stay out..

GL..
    Last edited by Gambler#1; 01-14-12 at 10:15 AM.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

dunno

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Rarely does a team get blown out twice in a home-and-home b2b set. This is a fact.

With that said, this is the 2012 Wizards. lol

But they did manage to cover before in this spot. They got blown out of the building vs Boston in game 1 , then in the 2nd match the next night played much better (and it was on the road). They led boston at halftime and covered the full game (yeah I know you can't compare the C's to philly but still).

Crazier things have happened. But play at your own risk.

NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

..I'd feel pretty good about throwing this into a 5 point teaser with the Jazz, Clippers, Pacers and maybe even the Hawks. You'd cross the 5 and 7 point thresholds on all of those.. The Jazz are rested and at home against the Nets coming off a late game yesterday.. you'd get the Clips +3 at home against the Lakers on a B2B.. the Pacers already waxed the Celtics, and Boston is a really bad team on B2Bs.. not to mention they don't match up well with the Pacers right now, and they're generally playing bad basketball.. + Garnett is hurt and Pierce still isn't in shape..

I still don't trust the Hawks but they've played very well lately, are at home, and should be able to cover 3.5..

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I dont feel THAT good about this esp because Wiz just got blown out...however, at the same time I think there is too much value on Sixers here to pass on. So i think this is definitely worth a play considering how shit Wizards have been. Even if they play well, I think Sixers are too solid of a team and should be able to win this by 8-11 points.