4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who wants to ride the Rockets with me?

Looking for the old Rockets playing the Fakers close in La La Land. Though Houston has beaten the Spurrs and Hawks at home, can they beat a good team on the road? They say only bet a dog you think can win the game outright. Well this is the NBA, and the Fakers just got back to back spankings from the Nuggets, so Houston has a fair chance. In the meanwhile, buying up ...

Houston + 8 @ -130

4seasons

McHale finally called a timeout ... with 26 seconds left down 9. What is he drawing up now?

4seasons

Oh, a Laker cover by 1 I see. They were suppose to win by 7, not 9. And I thought a high-scoring game would favor Houston. So they were down 10 with like 5 mins left, and then cut it to 5 with like 3 mins left. From there, not one time-out or play drawn up by McHale as the Lakers were cruising. The game was getting away from them. Need to call time-out when down 8 with 2 mins left, don't you? Need to rest your guys, get them to focus, execute, win the game.

Hilarious end to the game though, with like 2 secs left Houston miraculously steals the ball and has an open look for a 3 & sure cover. Air balls the thing and with a sec left get a rebound and chance for an easy lay-up for the push ... and ... no sir re Bob. No sir