B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Thursday

YTD: 9-6 +$100

2-2 yesterday as SU dog win with GS and San Antonio dusting the Clips. Lost the bigger play on Memphis who actually had the cover with 4 seconds left but decided to foul (obviously, being down one) but still....very close. I would think Conley is worth a point or two so in all honesty i would take that bet all day long. Conley getting hurt sunk that bet pretty much. Onto today...

Dallas @ OKC O196 (220/200)

It's obvious Dallas wants to play ZERO defense this year and OKC is just the team to pair up with for an over. I was kind of leaning Dallas here; thinking nobody would see value in them off two disgusting losses and OKC 3-0. But i've seen more people talk Dallas then OKC so far. So its obvious that their value really hasn't vanished much. I also don't think -7 for OKC is attractive with this being a TNT game tonight. Just no value here unless you like Dallas and i am not sure i do. Maybe later tonight?

I like Houston, Sacramento and Portland / Over and probably lean Knicks. But 3 those 4 shouldn't be bet until later as you can probably gain a little more value.

Sacramento beat LAL and then went B2B into Portland. They hung around until the 2H and then Portland's pace took over. The Bulls barely beat LAL and then got trucked by GS. I've watched both Bulls games and they've played shitty for 6 quarters and good for 2 and those were the 4Q and both games. Bulls are 0-5 ATS off a SU Loss and 0-4 L4 against west coast teams and 0-6 ATS overall L6. Kings are 6-1 L7 ATS off a double digit loss. This years Bulls team won't be very profitable from ATS standpoint. They won't sneak up on anyone like last year. Did i mention these Bulls came into this arena last season and blew out these guys by 40!. . . Also the Bulls have a very intriguing game tomorrow with LAC and their home opener which i am sure will be buzzworthy in the association. Bulls have no incentive to murder the Kings tonight and the Kings have every reason to not let them after what happened last season. Besides the Kings are healthy this time.

Houston is obviously fresh after only playing once so far and they get a Spurs team that has blown out Memphis and LAC. Im not calling for a "letdown" or anything, but rather a bad spot on B2B for an older team that will take games off this year. Not to mention they're going into altitude next. It's not about having to play the Jazz, but rather dealing with a fatigue spot. So this is probably a good spot to back Houston since the Spurs might not give a full effort. However, i don't want this game at pk. So unless it gets up to 3, i'll probably stay off.

Knicks obviously screwed alot of bettors last night. (not this one) But will be hard for those same bettors to go back to the books again the next night with Knicks $$$$ and do it against LAL? LAL hasn't shown me ANYTHING that makes me want to lay a handful of points with them. Even if they win by 20. Knicks or nothing. (probably nothing)

Portland / Denver.....thinking over. But god damn that seems easy.

So far just the over in Dallas / OKC. But i'll be back to confirm exactly what im playing later on this afternoon. This guy's going to work LOL.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

NJ +11( 330/300)

I have to think NJ plays as hard as they can tonight (which still probably isn't great considering their talent) but how can you lose by 40 to ATL and then go into Orlando and not play hard. Not only that it's against Howard and everyone knows the story's between him and NJ. Why wouldn't you play hard as hell....You want to show him, that yes we're a fighting team. I can't see them not doing anything tonight and making him think that he's already in a better scenario. IMO
    Last edited by B1AZE; 12-29-11 at 03:58 PM.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Sacramento +8 (330/300)

Sacramento beat LAL and then went B2B into Portland. They hung around until the 2H and then Portland's pace took over. The Bulls barely beat LAL and then got trucked by GS. I've watched both Bulls games and they've played shitty for 6 quarters and good for 2 and those were the 4Q and both games. Bulls are 0-5 ATS off a SU Loss and 0-4 L4 against west coast teams and 0-6 ATS overall L6. Kings are 6-1 L7 ATS off a double digit loss. This years Bulls team won't be very profitable from ATS standpoint. They won't sneak up on anyone like last year. Did i mention these Bulls came into this arena last season and blew out these guys by 40!. . . Also the Bulls have a very intriguing game tomorrow with LAC and their home opener which i am sure will be buzzworthy in the association. Bulls have no incentive to murder the Kings tonight and the Kings have every reason to not let them after what happened last season. Besides the Kings are healthy this time.

jmbbarata
    nhl
    jmbbarata's Avatar Become A Pro!

magics-nets over 181,5 1.80 betclic
    OCT-Mavs OCT -5.5 1.85 betclic decimal odd

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

NYN team total U96.5 (440/400)

I'm seeing a defensive game plan from LAL here.

shaneel02
    shaneel02's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Houston +3 (330/300)

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Portland / Denver O100 2H (220/200).....crazy ass pace here.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

4-2 +$440

ytd: 13-8 (61.9%) +$540