It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Milwaukee bucks under 33.5 wins.
    Clippers winning the pacific +200

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Bucks under 33.5? I see the bucks as a .500 team. Not trying to a homer here, but Bogut was hurting so bad last year. He could barley shoot free throws and extend his elbow. He is supposed to be fully healthy this year.Besides bogut, bucks added many offensive weapons this year and got rid of cancers like Corey Maggette who just about the whole team hated and said he was terrible for chemstry.

they have added S. Jackson who is a pure offensive weapon, and Udher a nice bench player, and Dunleavy anther nice bench player who can hit the 3. And took a chance on Livingston.

Bucks I believe had the first rate defense in the east last year, but the last ranked offense. To me their offense is tremendously improved. They don't need to shoot the lights out with their defense, so i see them around .500 if they stay healthy.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks +900 to win the east. they will certainly be in the east semis, and good chance for east finals. if they ever take a 1-0 or 2-1 lead in that series then it would be a very nice hedge

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Bucks under 33.5? I see the bucks as a .500 team. Not trying to a homer here, but Bogut was hurting so bad last year. He could barley shoot free throws and extend his elbow. He is supposed to be fully healthy this year.Besides bogut, bucks added many offensive weapons this year and got rid of cancers like Corey Maggette who just about the whole team hated and said he was terrible for chemstry. they have added S. Jackson who is a pure offensive weapon, and Udher a nice bench player, and Dunleavy anther nice bench player who can hit the 3. And took a chance on Livingston. Bucks I believe had the first rate defense in the east last year, but the last ranked offense. To me their offense is tremendously improved. They don't need to shoot the lights out with their defense, so i see them around .500 if they stay healthy.

If bucks are a .500 team, that under 33.5 is a decent bet, since there is 66 games.

But I've always been a fan of the bucks, I think they could be a sleeper if Jennings plays good.

They sure got some players coming off the bench at the SG SF positions.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Jennings
    Jackson
    Delfino
    Gooden
    Bogut

bench -> brockman, ilyasova, livingston, sanders, mbah a moute and udrih

pretty decent depth, should be a good team to bet with all those b2bs

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Derrick Rose will not be the points leader, his PPG will go down this year

Rondo will not have the most assists, I think it'll be Chris Paul

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bogut needs to average more than 12.7 ppg. Bucks would be better if he could raise that average.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Derrick Rose will not be the points leader, his PPG will go down this year Rondo will not have the most assists, I think it'll be Chris Paul
    do you get what value means?

how old are you?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Old enough.

Value means that it's great odds and you get paid if it hits, I'm just saying I don't think it'll hit. It could be +1200 but if it won't hit then what's the point?

How much do you really want to put on DRose +700 to make it worth it?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Jennings
    Jackson
    Delfino
    Gooden
    Bogut

bench -> brockman, ilyasova, livingston, sanders, mbah a moute and udrih

pretty decent depth, should be a good team to bet with all those b2bs
    I think they have said they are going to start mbah a moute at the pf position.

he is one of the best defenders in the league, have to start his ass.

Gooden is a nice player, i think his minutes are going to go dramitcally down his year. I got a feeling that Luer is going to a very nice player.

Also as for Jennings he is very young. Still room to grow. But we have some pgs behind him this year that if doesn't preform that he is going to sit. Skiles is already speaking very postie of Livingston saying he is the best 'passer' on the team. And in the two pre-season games I watched Livingston is taking it to the basket with force.
    Can't forget about Udher either. Guy had a very successful year last year.

Just got to hope Bogut's elbow is healthy this year. He was playing 50 percent last year. Could not use the arm with the f'd up arm. Not only for his offense, he is one of the best defensive centers in the game too. Bucks were going on a great run with in in the 2009-2010 season. He was playing his best ball of his career, and it came all crashing down. A healthy bogut is the key more then anything for the bucks to get back to the winning ways.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 12-23-11 at 10:10 PM.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

If Kobe stays healthy (which is very doubtful now) and the Lakers stink, which is almost certain he would have been a good bet for scoring leader. But as of right now no way.

Basically you want a decent talent on a shitty team. A good or great player on a really good team has a hard time winning a scoring title. I imagine Durant is the favorite but given his team is much more balanced he might drop to third. james might still be second (as he still doesnt like to be the man for some reason) so that leaves a dark horse contender out there...Blake Griffen maybe? depends on how they use Billups I think. But Griffen could get 30 a night every night if he wanted to with Chris Paul feeding him, his foul shooting is the biggest problem, but does it make them a better team? But he would be my top dark horse, Monte Ellis maybe if theyre a contender but not quite balanced enough, he might be cutting and slashing a little more and get a few more foul shots a game, but he still isnt hat great at them for a guard so that is the difference. But I dont like guards winning shooting titles in the current NBA. hey have to be a real sharpshooter to do it. Or willing to give up their body. Which this guy might, but like I say at less than 80% from the line he isnt helping his cause too much..

HendoNation
    HendoNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

^Yes! I'd feel much better taking that risk with Blake Griffin than Derrick Rose. More scoring upside and probably better payout

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

mathematically impossible for Rose to lead league in scoring

Dec 25 09:15 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Dec 23 11:00 AM
    TNT
    WIN 2011-12 NBA MVP (ALL ACTION)
    [80114] LEBRON JAMES +325

Dec 25 09:15 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Dec 23 11:00 AM
    TNT
    WIN 2011-12 NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (ALL ACTION)
    [80076] DERRICK WILLIAMS +350

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Nets to win their division @ +1600

Nets over 22 1/2 wins
    76ers under 36 1/2 wins