SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

For Those Who Don't Believe My Record..I'll Prove It 2nd Half of Year

My Current Record "says" I'm hitting 64%. I put says in quotes b/c people don't believe me saying I'm BSing it. Adding wins when I didn't get any or not counting losses.

So, after All Star Break, I will post 2 records, my current NBA season record and a 2nd record which is for the 2nd half of the year.

Now, if you don't believe me, you can follow me and then you too can come a believer of what I do and that's WORK.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Hey bud don't worry about it a lot of people like to start little internet fights for no reason. Basic point is your forum got 2,595 views today so obviously some people listen to your opinion. I for one cap all my own games and look at a few other peoples plays and write ups to see if they are on the same or against it and why to determine which plays I am going to make. I read dexters thoughts, yours, and cks the most so don't worry about it keep doing what you do. It isn't like these guys are paying you for the picks if they don't like them and talk stuff don't worry some people do like them and listen to them.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do Work!!