The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Do teams have any pride?

It's amazing how some teams can just completely tank it. To think that these guys get paid millions of dollars to play the game of basketball and seeing that they can't even put forth a good effort is ridiculous...

Let's go Atlanta! You'll get blown out by 50 the way you're playing

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hilarious...a 22-12 fairly defensive minded team that gives up 95 a game allows 95 halfway through the 3rd and gets blown out by 50. Unphuckingreal...I'm taking a break from this shit. There is no telling what is going to happen on any given night right now.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i dont think any players on any pro team give a crap about winning
    as long as their getting paid- i think they could care less
    i dont think they care if they make the playoffs or finish last

The_Kid

This is absolutely ridiculous though. Atlanta has 60 through 3 quarters and Orlando had 71 at halftime...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

this is why i rarely bet the nba, most of the players only care about money and just give up or don't even show up on a daily basis. This league is pathetic

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said on this site a few days ago that this time in the NBA is usually a bad time to be betting. Sure, you can make money during this time but it is this time of the year that teams just don't show up at times. The NBA is full of prima donnas that just go through the motions many times at this time of the year.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    I said on this site a few days ago that this time in the NBA is usually a bad time to be betting. Sure, you can make money during this time but it is this time of the year that teams just don't show up at times. The NBA is full of prima donnas that just go through the motions many times at this time of the year.
    hmmm interesting...I never really started seriously handicapping the nba until middle to end of Feb last year. Just seems out of wack right now to me...no telling what team will show up and what team won't. Teams randomly show up and shoot 55+% while other shoot 35%. Hard telling who will play defense on any given night as well. Slow paced teams running 1 night then playing slow the next night. I think I need a break from this crap until the end of the month.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Teams randomly show up and shoot 55+% while other shoot 35%. Hard telling who will play defense on any given night as well. Slow paced teams running 1 night then playing slow the next night. I think I need a break from this crap until the end of the month.
    Couldn't have said it any better, diogee. It's unbelievable.