Betpoints: 198

-12 unit swing is rough

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    -12 unit swing is rough
    When is this dating back to? Just wondering.

mstrofpigs
    mstrofpigs's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're starting to embarrass yourself LTA

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season Recap 3/10/2012

1 - 0 = +1x

NBA 2011-2012 Season

99 - 78 = +20.85x

A nice win with the Bulls over, but an even better decision in laying off the Mavs. It is just as important to lay off the losers as it is to pick the winners and illustrates why discipline is one of the most important attributes of a profitable sports investor. Let's get back to work. Good luck on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season Recap 3/23/2012

2 - 1 = +0.9x

NBA 2011-2012 Season

112 - 97 = +13.95x

Good luck on Saturday.
    and 0-4 -6.05x since then, so 112-101 +7.90x

13-23 -12.95x run in last 2 weeks.

as for myself, i'm sure i've lost a lot more than 13 'x' this season on more than one run, and i'm certainly not up on the year in nba. right now, let me please hit warriors +10

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

lol so many losers itt...

Guy attacked an overnight line on the suns game and beat the market by a full 3 points. Win or lose by consistently doing well in the marketplace on his nba totals LTA has earned my respect over the last few weeks. Free posters with his abilities are very rare.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Itll climb back up slowly BUT SURELY

remypom
    remypom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do I see 0-4, ain't it 0-3? What is 4th play

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

remypom that was fridays update. 0-1 on sat.

someone whos winning right now is going to lose more than they win months from now. we are gonna get this back and more.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

The crybabies and complainers in this thread must be young kids who have no idea of the ups and downs in life, much less of a single basketball thread. LTA is a very good and solid handicapper, and that is his best quality imao. His second best quality is his accountablity, followed by his excellent work ethic (again just my opinion). That being said, those tailing him, should be in most cases have only 20-25 % their bankroll tied up in a single handicapper (excluding themselves). Just like any solid and long term investment strategy, diversification is a key component.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    The crybabies and complainers in this thread must be young kids who have no idea of the ups and downs in life, much less of a single basketball thread. LTA is a very good and solid handicapper, and that is his best quality imao. His second best quality is his accountablity, followed by his excellent work ethic (again just my opinion). That being said, those tailing him, should be in most cases have only 20-25 % their bankroll tied up in a single handicapper (excluding themselves). Just like any solid and long term investment strategy, diversification is a key component.
    I completely agree. I have not been practicing good money management thinking it would be 3 killer weeks in a row....but it can get you at any time.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by mstrofpigs View Post
    you're starting to embarrass yourself LTA
    I agree with this guy. Since I've been trolling this forum in the last year and a half you are well up over 100 units in several sports. What an utter embarrassment. You keep on talking about this "longterm" shit and fluctuations. Truth is you gotta be a winner daily if you want to be a top capper. I would really consider finding another "hobby". You are kidding yourself. Funny is you call this "investing." If you look at any of my other "investments" like my properties or stocks you'll see what true value is. I never have a bad steak.
    Points Awarded:

Washington4skins gave italianbandit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shimeon40, Redscot, and SlickRick1382

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm..Variance LTA?? ..you are so bad in denial it amazes me..you'll have your deluded followers raiding their piggy banks soon if your variance continues...LOSER x 3 today..even losers get one or two right eventually..hey all you LTA tragics..keep hanging onto the LTA canoe as he rows you up shit creek..most of yous are tailers...and your backing the wrong pony with LTA...ego as big as the gun he's holding in his pic with no real justification..takes a good effort to pick 3 straight losers in a day..even a trained monkey is most likely to throw a dart and hit the target after 3 attempts.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Shimeon40........LTA has documented his prior seasons capping in all sports that show big + seasons. If your worried about a 3 week cold streak your on some other shit. Your not following Lang here LTA is a winner

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    I agree with this guy. Since I've been trolling this forum in the last year and a half you are well up over 100 units in several sports. What an utter embarrassment. You keep on talking about this "longterm" shit and fluctuations. Truth is you gotta be a winner daily if you want to be a top capper. I would really consider finding another "hobby". You are kidding yourself. Funny is you call this "investing." If you look at any of my other "investments" like my properties or stocks you'll see what true value is. I never have a bad steak.
    Shimeon....also wanted to say you nominated this thinking it was probably someone else dissing LTA.....but how bout you read it again buddy.

shimeon40

Mike..just keep your money in your wallet at present..i know you have blind faith in this guy, so just document his picks until he regains some consistancy..that'd be sensible wouldn't it mike..10 out of 10 for loyalty mike but hey hows about "eventually" calling it as it is..

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season Recap 3/24/2012

0 - 1 = -1.1x

NBA 2011-2012 Season

112 - 98 = +12.95x

NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season Recap 3/25/2012

0 - 3 = -4.95x

NBA 2011-2012 Season

112 - 101 = +8x

I never understood why people take pleasure in other people's difficult times. As if none of you have gone on a losing streak before. Please, most of you people are a bookies wet dream. The reality is that losing streaks happen. That's just part of this business. Anyone who thinks they can go through a full season of wagering every day and not encounter a losing streak is just fooling themselves. Yes, I have lost over 12x this month. However, I had the skill to get myself up to 20x in the first place and I will get back there and beyond just like I always do. I do not get shaken. I do not lose my confidence. I just stick with my model, my overall capping process and continue to make +ev plays. Sooner or later I will hit another sustained winning streak.

But I will also remember every negative comment in here and will make each troll eat their words. You can count on that.
    Points Awarded:

mikea33 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chili_Powder gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CaptainNemo89 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hunner24 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

XGamer gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bmur714 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dlunc3 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

alamo gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kurtz gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

apurvaas gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pivotpoint gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Huy4936 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

YOUNGBUCK gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

llevin11 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yankeekansan gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bmansell33 gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

absolutkaos gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikea33, XGamer, smarotta09, TC Woods, SlickRick1382, YOUNGBUCK, bmansell33, and absolutkaos

shimeon40

Couldn't be bothered with you clowns...you'll eventually peel off this thread one by one as the bad picks continue..like rats off a sinking ship.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    haha Shimeon you nominated this post? There are plenty of free online dictionaries, so when you have a minute look up "sarcasm".

italianbandit

Thanks for nominating my post shimmeon. I can tell you're a sharp cat.

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Couldn't be bothered with you clowns...you'll eventually peel off this thread one by one as the bad picks continue..like rats off a sinking ship.
    I agree. Take a look at his baseball thread from last year...rats....sinking ship.....

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Since u know so much, why don't u start ur own thread and post ur own plays and keep a record. Let's see how well u do in a one full season. All u do is keep on complaining about LTA's picks and troll on his thread. If u don't like him, just don't post here man. People who come to this thread regularly aren't gonna be swayed by a guy who doesn't even have an own thread of posted plays.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tough day man. If it makes you feel any better, I had a 1-3 day today. Brighter days are ahead.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Oh ya guys. LTAs "strong leans" today look to be 3-1 with the loss coming in 4 OTs........he knows his crap lol

XGamer
    STAY POSITIVE
    XGamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I believe we have reached the bottom of the losing streak, and we are gonna climb up strong.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

LTA i like what your doing here, i started tailing you when you were up 19 units - unfortunately, thats been tough but ive been able to manage break even with college

i think it's time to start winning, best of luck from now on

Arty
    Arty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

I don't tail anyone, but I come into this thread a lot to read your NBA analysis and other tidbits on capping and money management.

Keep up the good work LTA. Even the best go through losing streaks. And that applies for pretty much every profession: poker players, stock traders, etc... Don't let these clowns get to you LTA; they probably come in here and blindly tail a few picks here and there, and then proceed to troll/rage when they lose.

Gio-man77
    Gio-man77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Lta, it's been a tough stretch. But a winning streak
    is just around the corner. Keep up your good work. Everyone appreciates
    all the time you put into this thread.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

A NOTE FROM THE TROLL-ERADICATION UNIT (TEU)

Ignore the bitchnmoaning trolls...give them the attention exactly commensurate with the value of their "contributions"=ZERO.

..if someone's "contributions" consistently indicate that they are here strictly to rattle our cages/pull our chains/disturb shit in general...they are not worth dealing with at the level of logic......

We can and may, however, talk ABOUT them (but never directly TO them)...as one would discuss a pest-removal problem...

an example of a TEU-approved post ABOUT/but not to OWU's (oxygen-wasting units)/SOOR's (sufferers of "optical rectitis") follows

**"that dollop nominated a post criticizing himself...guess "sarcasm" isn't in the troll dictionary"**

this starves the twits of the direct attention they crave...and replaces it with the scorn they deserve

as soon as a new troll/OWU/SOOR/dollop/______ has made themselves known or we're "re-infested" with an old one...remember the code, "i feel a draft"...and shift into ignore- or ridicule-/disdain-/scorn-mode

The only person who may sensibly engage these pests DIRECTLY should he so choose is the OP...as it is his home they are infesting.

"Starve the vermin of the direct attention they crave...and replace it with the scorn they deserve."
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-26-12 at 12:34 AM.

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Don't pay attention LTA. It's rough and I know a thing or two about hitting bad streaks after good runs. They will blow over sooner or later. I said before and I will say it again, you need to continue to believe your capping skills and never doubt them and try to change the winning formula in the middle of the season.
    In the end of the season, I always look back and try to think what I could have done better, but never in the middle of the season.
    Bad run will stop on it's own. I would suggest maybe to avoid big plays or at least that's what I'm trying to do in such spots.
    I'm sure this week you will end up in a profit! Good luck!

shimeon40

Your getting it both barrels this time..this thread makes me puke..never before have i seen so many crawlers,boot lickers and general sucks on one thread at one time.."oh lta ,it'll get better","oh lta stick with your losing system,your bound to pick a winner eventually,law of averages says so"..get real you mutts...this thread is like a figurative noahs ark...full of sheep who follow ,field mice (too scared to say what others are thinking and rats who tailing other winning threads without giving points to the thread owner...grow some balls the silent majority who know this guy has every excuse under the sun when he loses...never wrong..just a full of himself sook.Hey italianbandit/fabio you muppet..when i want your input i'll ask for it...salute.

italianbandit

These are from Mr. Shimeon40 in various threads. No problem we are what we often hate.

"too late to get tip..oh well...next time...it's a race between you grumpy and dad to who is the best..those following are enjoying this neck and neck competition $$$$$$...similiar taste in women to dad and both very excellent tipsters..geez if you combined you'd never have to work again."

"thanks wisegrumpy...another successful ,all to easy pick from wisegrumpy...will give points later when it allows me "

"Too easy wisegrumpy...your good..very very good ..you dad are in a purple patch of tipping form...another never in doubt tip from one of the best in the business.... "

"Who's your DADDDDDY!...well done dad..your getting so precise..last 4 seconds to cover ...nah fantastic work dad....you and wisengrumpy on fire..must be the choice of girls... "

The list goes on and on. You are a sheep and a troll.

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

not trying to spam here but seeking your advice LTA
    Here are my leans

Pistons -1 (-120)
    Wiz B2b2b, Wizz 5th game in 6th night,Nene Q and Broker was out today at the end against celtics and Revenge for Pistons after loss at home against Wiz

Nets -1
    jazz 4OT and revenge for Dwill..5 players from jazz had more than 49 mins of play, traveling and lack of rest. Jazz lost 17/24 road games this season

Heat -3
    Heat are better team. Must be pissed after loss to OKC on national TV, Last 3 h2h, miami won all by 2(93-91), 15(105-90), and 35(118-83) heat is b2b but pacers are 5the game in 6 nights

Knicks Bucks U 207.5
    knicks are playing better defense lately and my calculation gives me the number 204! I know both are no 1 and no 2 in pace and we can get better line before the tip but i don't want to wait until it steams U in morning

TIA

shimeon40

You went to all that effort to troll my posts IT ?..the first braveheart to reply..one thing it proves is i pay in points for succesful tips unlike you and other rats here that just take winning tips and give nothing to other thread owners..your the pro ..wheres your winning thread?..it's ok for us amatuers to tail..user pay though IT..you win you give points..not just to your mate LTA and at present people are giving him sympathy points for his posts rather than his winning picks.
    Points Awarded:

italianbandit gave shimeon40 168 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40

this is not good..not constructive and a waste of time..yous stick to LTA..i'll follow who i want to follow.

italianbandit

First ... 243244245246247248249 ... Last