daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

DIRK is the most CLASSLESS athlete ever!!!

Went straight to the locker room after the buzzer.. what a prikk.. thinks he's higher than everybody else in the court.. GTFO Dirk.. You're a classless sob.. If Lebron did this 100% media will bash him..

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

gtfo bateman

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

he thought thats where the celebration was but Heat fans are so soft they did it on the court

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure what that was about. He'll definetely get a pass for two reasons 1.) he's likeable and 2.) he's white. had Lebron and Wade done this, they'd be crucified.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Dirk was obviously overcome with emotion. And he doesn't need to stick around and shake hands with a bunch of bitches who mocked him. Lebron left because he's a baby, who feels entitled to everything. Dirk left because he was about to be in tears because of all the hard work he put in and how much it meant to him.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

encephalization gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sunde91, forzuto13, vyomguy, andywend, and tullamore21

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    he thought thats where the celebration was but Heat fans are so soft they did it on the court
    Yeah a softie like dirk thinking about the heat fans are soft.. typical..

Guy just ran out of the court and didn't want to get acknowledge by his opponent because he thinks his waaaay better than them.. what an arrogant pos.. stay classy drama queen..

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Sorry to hear you had the Heat big bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasRandy

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Dirk was obviously overcome with emotion. And he doesn't need to stick around and shake hands with a bunch of bitches who mocked him. Lebron left because he's a baby, who feels entitled to everything. Dirk left because he was about to be in tears because of all the hard work he put in and how much it meant to him.
    So the double standard begins... Bosh was in tears and stayed on the floor. Classless move by Dirk, yet he'll get a pass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

there was nothing wrong with him leaving the court, he finally got what he wanted a ring

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

The losers shake hands. The winners fuk the prom queen.

Dirk is all class... He didn't want to prance around on Miami's court disrespecting the game of basketball. If it was the Heat, they'd still be dancing and clowning and having a party downtown Dallas. Dirk had a workman like attitude.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    So the double standard begins... Bosh was in tears and stayed on the floor. Classless move by Dirk, yet he'll get a pass.
    No one on Miami deserves the respect, Wade talked shit about Dirk in 06 and did it again this year. Why should he stay?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

From Yahoo:

After the game, Dirk explained his walk off the court in an interview with ESPN's Hannah Storm:
    "I had to get a moment. I was crying a bit. I was a little emotional. … I actually didn't want to come out for the trophy, but the guys talked me into it."

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

100% agree. GTFO if you think differently.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

another idiotic thread..everyone handles there feelings differently..end of thread

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Dirk is a class act unlike the POS who created this thread.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

For consistency sake. When Lebron left the floor the media was all over him for it. And that was after a loss. Understandable not to wanna stick around after a loss. Then after the game the media is blasting Lebron for his comments, saying he needs to "be the bigger man." So Lebron has to be the bigger man, stick around and shake hands after a game and Dirk doesn't have to do either? And theres the double standard treatment that Lebron gets.

Also, Wade is just one player on the heat. Plenty of other guys on their that didn't mock Dirk he coulda shook hands with.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

And the fact you think Lebron left because he is a baby and feels entitled is irrelevant, theres no proof of either. Lets just compare actions to actions and leave motives out of this because honestly we don't know the motives of eithers actions.

daimoshokage

Not sure what that was about. He'll definetely get a pass for two reasons 1.) he's likeable and 2.) he's white. had Lebron and Wade done this, they'd be crucified.
    ^ this

fukking disgusting how Dirk get a pass from this..

Dwade raised his arm after a three - classless/showboating
    Dwade and Lebron mocking Dirk's fake illness - classless/childish
    Chris Bosh poked in the eye - classless/acting

what the fukk! this is the worst.. he just snubbed the entire Heat franchise..

what an a-hole.. fukking classless..

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

He snubbed the enitre NBA season. This was the NBA finals and the MVP just ran off the court before the clock even hit zero. It was without a doubt a classless move unless he had to drop a deuce, then I'd understand. Especially if it was turtling.

Cuse0323

And the fact you think Lebron left because he is a baby and feels entitled is irrelevant, theres no proof of either. Lets just compare actions to actions and leave motives out of this because honestly we don't know the motives of eithers actions.
    Alright compare actions to actions then. Check out their interviews throughout the playoffs and if you don't see the difference than you obviously have blinders on.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

He has every right to walk off the court after those 2 idiots disrespected him on camera before Game 5

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Alright compare actions to actions then. Check out their interviews throughout the playoffs and if you don't see the difference than you obviously have blinders on.
    Again Cuse, I'm just talking about Dirk running off the court before the clock even hit zero. That was a disrepectful move and certainly classless.

However, Dirks career has been anything but classless. I don't agree with Daimo that he's the most classless player ever. In fact, I think Dirk is usually just the opposite. But he goofed up a bit here I think. Had this been Lebron or Wade, it would have been unacceptable. That precedent has already been set.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You know if tables were turned....Lebron and Wade would have been dancing at center court in Dallas...doing more mocking....probably wearing "No-winsky" premade shirts and doing the Dougie while smoking a blunt........Dirk did nothing wrong here.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    He has every right to walk off the court after those 2 idiots disrespected him on camera before Game 5
    Well I guess we're all entitled to our opinions.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

New respect for Dirk after the playoffs

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The losers shake hands. The winners fuk the prom queen.

Dirk is all class... He didn't want to prance around on Miami's court disrespecting the game of basketball. If it was the Heat, they'd still be dancing and clowning and having a party downtown Dallas. Dirk had a workman like attitude.
    Dirk did it his way. He came back when he was ready.

Cuse0323

Again Cuse, I'm just talking about Dirk running off the court before the clock even hit zero. That was a disrepectful move and certainly classless.

However, Dirks career has been anything but classless. I don't agree with Daimo that he's the most classless player ever. In fact, I think Dirk is usually just the opposite. But he goofed up a bit here I think. Had this been Lebron or Wade, it would have been unacceptable. That precedent has already been set.
    Only classless if your opponents have any class themselves.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You know if tables were turned....Lebron and Wade would have been dancing at center court in Dallas...doing more mocking....probably wearing "No-winsky" premade shirts and doing the Dougie while smoking a blunt........Dirk did nothing wrong here.
    So you're OK with Dirk running off the court and being classless but wouldn't be OK with James/Wade being "classless" by dancing at center court in Dallas?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

So you're OK with Dirk running off the court and being classless but wouldn't be OK with James/Wade being "classless" by dancing at center court in Dallas?
    He went off court and took in the moment....deserved it in my opinion. Think of how many times a game ends...players leave the court immediately..mainly on opposing courts. I just don't see this being anything targeted ant anyone...was just overcome by emotion...it happens. If he left by holding a middle finger to the crowd..or doing some sort of Wade/Lebron mocking...then yeah I would agree.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Only classless if your opponents have any class themselves.
    Sportsmanship is sportsmanship regardless of the opponent. But Dirk disrespected more than just James/Wade, he essentially pissed on the entire finals by doing what he did. Guy LEFT the court with three or four seconds to go in the final game of the NBA season. And he was the MVP.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

So this is the thread created after there is nothing else to talk about? Kevin Garnett anyone?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    ^ this

fukking disgusting how Dirk get a pass from this..

Dwade raised his arm after a three - classless/showboating
    Dwade and Lebron mocking Dirk's fake illness - classless/childish
    Chris Bosh poked in the eye - classless/acting

what the fukk! this is the worst.. he just snubbed the entire Heat franchise..

what an a-hole.. fukking classless..

Does it bother you that 97% of sbr members dispise you

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    From Yahoo:

After the game, Dirk explained his walk off the court in an interview with ESPN's Hannah Storm:
    "I had to get a moment. I was crying a bit. I was a little emotional. … I actually didn't want to come out for the trophy, but the guys talked me into it."

I would actually done the same thing once at the moment we all won. I would like to be alone just for a few minutes and let out all my emotions after realizing that all my hard work paid off and finally get to be champions for the first time. This just proves that Dirk needed his respected private time and is human like most of us.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I would actually done the same thing once at the moment we all won. I would like to be alone just for a few minutes and let out all my emotions after realizing that all my hard work paid off and finally get to be champions for the first time. This just proves that Dirk needed his respected private time and is human like most of us.
    I agree. Good explanation. Glad to hear it wasn't him taking a shot at the Heat. I can completely understand what he's saying and thats more in line with who he's been as a player his whole career.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    From Yahoo:
    What a lame excuse by Dirk never saw he is crying while going to the locker room..

Dirk definitely wants to stick it to the Heat.. He even didn't intend to attend the ceremony.. What a lowlife.. Should have shown more class and shake the Heat's hand.. Sure he disliked dwade and lebron but there are still people there who like to congratulate him.. at least he should have acknowledge them..

1234 ... Last