Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Lebron is a loser

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Not a LeBron hater like most, but he was a -23 tonight. He didn't play that well. Needed a much better game from him if the Heat were going to win.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

After that preseason pep rally and their sheer arrogance Miami deserves everything the media shells out. Today is gonna be a great day to watch ESPM.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Cuban paid the refs..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas had like 8 really good players
    Heat had 3 maybe

too much

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

this coaching disparity stood out to me. not to say lebron wasn't horrible in late stages. but riley, jackson, and many other coaches would have solved that zone other than lebron and wade playing one on two or three. you have the leagues leading 3 point shooter riding the pine in j jones. mike miller is very capable. you aren't stopping dirk anyway so go small. spot up bibby and jones and occasionally mike miller. all u see of spoelstra is "its a battle. its a war out there. keep fighting." a little more to coaching than just that. its called adjustments. the one reason im not too mad they didnt win is now he is easier to fire...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dallas was just too good

Heat whole team played bad
    I don't think over all Dallas was all that impressive in any game outside of the big come back

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well they are obviously going to blame the 3 knuckleheads

fjblair
    fjblair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Give me a break. James deserves the lion's share of the blame and not just last night but the entire series. He choked in a spectacular fashion.

The rest of the blame falls on Spolestra. This guy is in way over his head.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

how many times does lebron need to be a no show for his supporters to admit that just maybe they might have been wrong about him

why cant some people see what we see? yes lebron has some athletic abilities, but lets just leave it at that, he is no king, he is not one of basketballs greatest, and he will never be, he will never lead a team to the promised land, the only way he will be able to get a ring is if someone else wins it for him, wade and bosh almost won it for him but come on, heat were playing with a four man team, if james had helped just a little bit they might have had a chance

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

He certainly didn't shoot with confidence. Even he was hot at start of game, you can see his shooting motion was not very natural. When he started missing, he just wanted to get rid of ball as quick as possible.