Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    Maybe you never played basketball before every time he touched the ball they had 3 guys running at him...good gameplan by DAL actually since wade was playing hurt congrats to your 2011 NBA Champions Dallas Mavericks
    Seems like you're the only person on this forum who saw these "triple teams". Keep telling yourself that though. Whatever helps ease the pain.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Might need a choke job from the MAvs now.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Scoreless in 4th qtr
    Does Lebrick scores 30 points once in the next two

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Its time for LeBitch to blame his coach and teammates
    Just as long as he leaves time enough to develop another lovable character for his TV commericals. He's like an unfunny eddie murphy.

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a big lebron fan. but fark even ive gota agree that was the worst triple double ever.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Gumdog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Gumdog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    Maybe you never played basketball before every time he touched the ball they had 3 guys running at him...good gameplan by DAL actually since wade was playing hurt congrats to your 2011 NBA Champions Dallas Mavericks
    I'll be watching the post game tonight. And probably catch some sportscenter and pti tomorrow. Might even do a little reading on the internet about the game. Maybe you could do the same, and then the 1st time one of us hears anything about triple teams,we could notify each other. Since the triple team was such a significant part of Lebrons performance, it will obviously be a popular subject in sports news these next few days. Right?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

james can't score in the 4th qtr costs miami another game

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Lebron needs Dirk's shooting coach

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Of course he got a triple double, it was a high tempo high scoring game. It bloats statistics quite a bit. Fact is, Lebron didn't display the superstar qualities expected of him and it shows in how Miami fans, his teammates, and the media react.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

Ben Franklin
    Ben Franklin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

Don't think it's his shooting ability that's lacking, more like the mental capacity. He just bitches up come the 4th.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is definitely something wrong with him. It's a mental lapse he suffers.

JesseS
    JesseS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

He's going to have a huge game just wait. Go Miami

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

awesomeeeeeeee. im loving every bit of this...............................

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

So D-wade was hurt and unable to carry the load tonight. How does LBJ help...2pts in the 4th? Man he doesn't do anything to help himself...it just keeps getting worse for him. Whether the stuff about his GF is true or not..."kings" overcome this stuff. I guess we can say what he's not. I'm not a Lebron hater/lover but the guy doesn't give you anything good to remember in big moments. Dallas is playing harder and it's well apparent they want it more.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lebron is a joke, he won't even take any blame for this shit. Guy deserves zero championships, he's not a competitor.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Will someone tell me what in the hell is wrong with him??? Seriously??? WHO IS ON HIM??? Like what in the hell is he thinking about??? I've never seen any elite athlete like his caliber acting NONRESPONSIVE out there. If Miami loses this finals... mark my words... 1 of the BIG 3 are asking to be traded... you watch. Something is seriously wrong with these guys.

TheMoneyShot

There's too much pride for all of these 3 athletes combine.... no way they are showing up at training camp next year AS ONE. Someone will be going bye bye.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I just find it funny people saying oh he had a triple double big buckin deal. We are not talking about Jason Kidd here. We are talking about a guy that is suppose to be the best in the NBA. The clown is averaging 2.2 ppg in the fourth quarter. Is someone like Delante West banging on his mom again. Or is Rashad Lewis banging on his girlfriend which is a rumor. The guy just settles for 3's in the fourth not his game. And in the postgame conference he makes it sound like he is playing well. You imagine greats like Jordan, Kobe and so on playing like this in the fourth. They would be pissed off but LeChoke is like uh well will get them next game i thought i played well.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    I just find it funny people saying oh he had a triple double big buckin deal. We are not talking about Jason Kidd here. We are talking about a guy that is suppose to be the best in the NBA. The clown is averaging 2.2 ppg in the fourth quarter. Is someone like Delante West banging on his mom again. Or is Rashad Lewis banging on his girlfriend which is a rumor. The guy just settles for 3's in the fourth not his game. And in the postgame conference he makes it sound like he is playing well. You imagine greats like Jordan, Kobe and so on playing like this in the fourth. They would be pissed off but LeChoke is like uh well will get them next game i thought i played well.

Exactly, it's a joke that it doesn't bother him. Jordan wouldn't be saying that Terry is gonna hit those shots, he'd be saying how he played like shit and he'd be pissed about it.

TheMoneyShot

Maybe Lebron is Vegas's Fix??? There is something wrong with him. He's like that engine that's always Idling... and when you need to step on the gas he performs. But he simply isn't performing. If the fix is in... he's the worst actor.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

This just came down to Dallas supporting cast finally making shots again like they did the majority of the playoffs. People expect Lebron to take over late in these games when he spends the majority of the game as the facilatator. Lebrons never been the greatest outside shooter, he hits shots in spurts when he is feeling it, but after spending the majority of the game as a "point guard" it doesnt seem like he can turn it on from the outside in the 4th..

Dallas is a great team, these teams are very close, +6 is a gift imo.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All Lebron has to do is attack the rim, but he just does not have the killer in him like Kobe to do it

He is not even taking shots off the dribble

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Bosh is worse

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

jj you sure got lucky ,were you realy tailing lakerboys play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I was not tailing anyone
    Heat just cannot hit a shot in 4th qtr, its unreal

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12932

i agree, no killer instinct when its crunch time

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

LeChoke did it again!

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

I hope this puts the King James label in the trash.
    You are who are are in the playoffs and really in the 4th quarter in payoff games.
    Anybody can see he's no King...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Maybe Lebron is Vegas's Fix??? There is something wrong with him. He's like that engine that's always Idling... and when you need to step on the gas he performs. But he simply isn't performing. If the fix is in... he's the worst actor.
    That's really what it looks like. (As if the Mob got to him.)

Maybe it's like "Raging Bull" where Lamotta had to throw a fight in order to get a shot at the championship.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Cleveland must be eutopic right now, I know I am seeing that bum lose

hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Scoreless in 4th qtr
    Maybe we will learn shortly that one of his Heat teammates was sleeping with his mother !!!

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

He had a few good looks but couldnt connect.. Im starting to think Rose is the best in the NBA..

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by pozzy View Post
    He had a few good looks but couldnt connect.. Im starting to think Rose is the best in the NBA..

First 1234 Last