rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Mavs and the under. Mavs are -1 and the total is 185 at -115. I am on them both and parlay them both.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Going with the MAVS also-last home game of the season coming Thurs for them.gl

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

these don't usually end well when you personally ignore the line movement.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Miami

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Could care less about the line movement in this game. Dallas will win this game and i think it wont even be closer than 5 points. The heat will have to win this thing at home. Playing 3 road games in a row has gotten the better of the heat. The heat are only 5-4 on the road in these playoffs and only laying 2 points with a home team that is 8-2 at home is +ev. Dallas will make the heat pay for blowing 2 games they should have won. I really thought the Heat would close out the deal last night and put the mavs on the ropes but the Mavs never say die attitude is very impressive. I like Dallas to pull out the win with that 4th qtr defense again. I see problems in the heat second hf gameplan. They just cant see to adjust to anything the mavs throw out in the late 3rd and 4th qtrs. Dont be fooled by the line movement.

Dallas at -2 is the play

Mavs -2 +110 (2x)
    You know that 4th quarter defense was laughable when you go back and watch it again. Miami made mental mistakes. Dallas didn't play well. They were clearly exhausted in the 4th quarter and Lebron got flustered.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

My concern is that dallas ...seems to be always playing from behind in this series.....lack of depth, offensive firepower,...whatever, it is not the defense......i would like to see them 'establish" a mid size lead..early on...they have to scratch and claw for everything...how long will it work ????

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You know that 4th quarter defense was laughable when you go back and watch it again. Miami made mental mistakes. Dallas didn't play well. They were clearly exhausted in the 4th quarter and Lebron got flustered.
    And if Dallas had hit a couple of those wide-open looks they had in the last 3 minutes the final margin would have been 5-10 points. Energy will be a big factor tonight. Dallas needs everyone to step up tonight and take some pressure off of Dirk if they're going to win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its the traps of all traps

Lakerboy missed his last two also

Dallas looks way to easy

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post

And if Dallas had hit a couple of those wide-open looks they had in the last 3 minutes the final margin would have been 5-10 points. Energy will be a big factor tonight. Dallas needs everyone to step up tonight and take some pressure off of Dirk if they're going to win.
    Thats true but like mentioned imo they were exhausted down the stretch. having to guard lebron and wade for 7 games takes the elevation out of your jump shots very late in games. of course guys like dirk, wade, lebron, kobe are always the exceptions

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is the play here.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    LB...you and me seem to be opposite in all the games so far in this series...and I think i have been right on each and every game in this series.

I think Miami wins tomorrow. Here is why:-

1> Lebron wont have another bad game.
    2> Brandon haywood might be out (biggest reason)
    3> Opening line says a lot about who is going to win
    4> dirk, terry and marion have nagging injuries.

I am rooting for the Mavs to win in my heart. But I dont see that happening. I think Miami wins tomorrow in a close game. Lebron is pissed off after last game. Also, heat's record after a loss is very good.

Vyommer i had mavs ats and ml gme 2. i had heat ml game 3. i lost on heat game 4. game 1 i didnt bet. not sure how we have been on opposite sides if you have been right every time.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Trash lb. Trash!I agree with this play simply being an 'against the trend' play. Just because the majority on sbr lean heat. Nice anlge lb...NICE ahha.Mavs defenses in the 4th qtr??? if u like it so goddam much then play the 2nd half under or 4Q under?Finally i doubt there is even 2 x on this, 1x at best. Keep it real.....literally.No hate here just fittin u make this thread when the nba forum was flocked with heat threads.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

this idiot always says u cant predict results and should just follow lines and lool wat he says now if he loses tonight hell just say he would have been right

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey faker is this free money just like the heat ml tuesday

lakerboy

Blah blah. I'm 3-1 in the finals.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

go Dallas tonight. have a bet with a buddy, need Dallas to win this one. Season on the line for them really

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go heat, don't do it to me again tonight, CLOSE OUT YOUR LEADS!

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    LeBron had what 8 points yesterday? And Miami lost by 3? And now DeShawn's talking shit through the media?

I fvcking hate the Heat, but no thanks.
    This is a wrong line of reasoning.
    Yes he only had 8 points, but the big 3 still accounted for 64 of the teams total points.
    This is around their typical output.
    People simply mocked James for his shitty outing because it was not fitting of a 'King'.

So if LeBron bounces back with 30 points, expect Wade and Bosh to have about 10 points less on the stat sheet.

7secondsOrLess

wow! 3-1!???? great run youre on but i wonder if u wouldve said anything if u were 1 3

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i've said it all series and the espn guys got around to it also. where the freak is james jones. this guy shot 43% from 3 this season while hitting over 120 of them. is from mia (xtra motivation), and you are playing against a team that plays more zone than anyone in the nba. why not have a guy that can help spread things out and give your all stars room to operate. spoelstra has coached this series as bad as any i have ever seen. if this team is to win 3+ championships, he has to go.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i've said it all series and the espn guys got around to it also. where the freak is james jones. this guy shot 43% from 3 this season while hitting over 120 of them. is from mia (xtra motivation), and you are playing against a team that plays more zone than anyone in the nba. why not have a guy that can help spread things out and give your all stars room to operate. spoelstra has coached this series as bad as any i have ever seen. if this team is to win 3+ championships, he has to go.
    I'm sure he's well aware that this year is important for his future. If after being given the Big 3 plus all the other acquisitions and the Heat still lose, Riley isn't going to waste any time getting rid of him.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mangina11 View Post
    Lets go heat, don't do it to me again tonight, CLOSE OUT YOUR LEADS!
    amen

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    wow! 3-1!???? great run youre on but i wonder if u wouldve said anything if u were 1 3
    No u woulda chimed in then. Isnt that the only reason u post here?
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I'm sure he's well aware that this year is important for his future. If after being given the Big 3 plus all the other acquisitions and the Heat still lose, Riley isn't going to waste any time getting rid of him.
    scary thing is if he wins, its hard to fire him. he has dwade's support. if i was able to coach myself you would have my support too i suppose. i remember magic got his first coach fired AFTER winning a championship lol. and magic was only a rookie.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

rolling with DAL again tonight as well.... Im already sold on the fact that I will be playing MIA game 6....

any1 like the under?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Not betting on this game. Too entertaining without gambling.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

http://pregame.com/EN/main/sports-be...-spy-insights/

is this site reliable or is it bullshit?
    if its true then 95% on Heat ML

7secondsOrLess

not posting for attention thats for sure

Goat Milk

miami won't lose control of the series, you even agreed with me when I posted that before game 3. we all know that LA should have won game 5 in Boston last year when Bryant dropped 40

only thing with that is fisher and gasol were on his team who both played like bitches

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    http://pregame.com/EN/main/sports-be...-spy-insights/

is this site reliable or is it bullshit?
    if its true then 95% on Heat ML
    It is true because the Dallas bettors are laying the 1 or 1.5

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    LB...you and me seem to be opposite in all the games so far in this series...and I think i have been right on each and every game in this series.

I think Miami wins tomorrow. Here is why:-

1> Lebron wont have another bad game.
    2> Brandon haywood might be out (biggest reason)
    3> Opening line says a lot about who is going to win
    4> dirk, terry and marion have nagging injuries.

I am rooting for the Mavs to win in my heart. But I dont see that happening. I think Miami wins tomorrow in a close game. Lebron is pissed off after last game. Also, heat's record after a loss is very good.
    Youre rooting for Mavs but still has a avatar of FAB3?

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

The best thing is to bet after the first or second quarter,Miami will have a lead by around 10 points during the game,and you will be able to get Mavs at around +6-7 like every game.Miami has a huge lead and then chokes it away and even if they win they wont win by more then 5 points

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    miami won't lose control of the series, you even agreed with me when I posted that before game 3. we all know that LA should have won game 5 in Boston last year when Bryant dropped 40

only thing with that is fisher and gasol were on his team who both played like bitches
    The other night was the equivalent of last year's Game 5 - Wade went off and the Heat were a one man team.

0 to 60 quickly
    0 to 60 quickly's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think people need to focus less on these 'trends' from previous years and just focus on who will be the better team on a given night..

the answer is right there.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave 0 to 60 quickly 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4461

whats the line movement so far in game 5? liking dallas as well

First 12345 Last