Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This punk should be tossed out of the NBA

ESPN.com news services

A surveillance tape shows Boston Celtics guard Tony Allen punching a Chicago man during an Aug. 28 incident, a Chicago police spokesman told the Boston Herald.

Allen, who has been charged with aggravated battery stemming from a fight that escalated into a shooting outside a West Loop diner two months ago, is not charged in the shooting.

"[Allen] is seen on tape striking another individual in the face," Deputy Director Patrick Camden told the Herald. "But this was a continuing dispute. As [Allen] comes in and spots [shooting victim Marktwain Johnson], they exchange words. A pistol is pulled. Our efforts are continuing to try and identify the shooter."

According to a source who has viewed the tape, the paper reports Allen entered the White Palace Grill at the head of a large entourage and became extremely animated upon seeing Johnson and Odum. Allen reportedly threw several punches before landing the one that fractured Odum's left eye socket.

Allen was drafted by the Celtics 25th overall in 2004 and started 34 games as a rookie. He averaged 6.4 points and 2.9 rebounds.

Allen, who had a small piece of cartilage removed from his right knee in September, has not played in the preseason.

Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

People have started fights with me in public places. I was at a Atlanta Hawks game once (yes, I actually paid for the tickets) and some guy tossed a mayonaise covered tomato at me from his sandwich which hit me in the kneck. I didnt do anything because I wasnt about to turn a crowded stadium into a war zone.

Thats what I hate about these punks today...they will fight with old people and kids around. Look at artest punching the wrong dude!

They shold just set up a fight club in their "cribs". They can turn each other into swiss cheese with their gats. Hell they can use grenades if they want. It have no sympothy for people who get put away for being an accomplis or hangin out with a guy who is packin.